PDA

View Full Version : second time out

Ruby M
04-14-2005, 01:47 AM
My second "getting out". The day didnt start so well the Post Office lost or stole 2 wigs I had sent to me. will get some compensation but when?

But took advice from Celeste ie go to CD friendly neighbourhoods. got dressed had to put a track suit over me to get to my car parked in the street.

GOt to Melbourne's Brunswick St oops ! I had overdressed, wearing heels, nice tight sweater covering my gorgeus new silicone breast forms (they are divine) nice heels, a new mini to find the ladies there except for the Goths in jeans and Ts and flat shoes. Did not getting a lot of stares. could not get the courage to buy a coffee in one of the fantastic cafes that make the street famous. Did get to bookshop and bought the Lazy Cds guide, figure if they were selling it then a CD customer would not be a big deal.

Second hitch my "stay ups" didnt !!! Trying to pull them up... a ladder !!!! girls problems oh dear, but CD ing in jeans and Ts not for me.

Got some photos of my outfit which I post asap,,

Thanks to all you wonderful ladies your support is invaluable..

LOL

Ruby

emily21
04-14-2005, 02:18 AM
Sounds an eventful day Ruby.
That's the trouble with hold ups they let you "down" at the most awkward times :)
Still bet you enjoyed your day!

Hugs Emily

Tristen Cox
04-14-2005, 02:53 AM
Cool, hope to see those pictures soon. Sorry about the 'stay-ups' :o