PDA

View Full Version : breast form color matching

Sammy_34DD
12-27-2007, 03:01 PM
Hi-so much great information!!! Can anyone give me a little help with matching my breast form color and my skin tone...what would be the best (and easiest) way to do this?:happy:Thanx everyone! Oh...and by the way...I should mention that I've already tried them braless with the 3M adhesive someone had suggested and...well...they look spectacular!!! And now I am a bouncy 34DD...I ordered a smaller size for my body...and I think they were the right choice!

Thanx again for all your wonderful suggestions...have a great day!!!-Sammy.

Pamela Julie
12-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Take your body to a paint store and have them mix up some flat paint that is a color match to your natural breast, then put on a coat of primer and two color coats. Just kidding on that one, the paint will not adhere to the polyurethane skin of the breastform, same goes for most other substances that you might try to use. If your forms are close to your skin tone, use foundation on your chest in a color matching the breastforms, blending with your normal foundation, from the forms outward to a point where you are using only your natural color. Be careful, the skin on the forms can be damaged by many substances.

Stephanie-L
12-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Unless you go the very expensive route of having custom forms made, you probably only have 2 or 3 color choices available. Almost all forms I have seen come in the standard caucasian "white" skin tone, and some come in a darker color which may be appropriate for some black or hispanic skin tones. I have not seen any marketed for asian skin tones, even though most seem to be manufactured in asian countries. The only other option I have seen is a totally clear form which is supposed to show your natural skin tone. I seriously doubt that any commercially available makeup would stick to most silicon forms well, so I really dont have much advice on that....Stephanie

breanna53
12-28-2007, 09:51 PM
good questiom i was wondering about that myself. I hope you get lots of replies.

Sedona
12-29-2007, 12:31 AM
Good question. Even if you get lucky and the form matches your skin tone, the texture is so much different. A bit of powder may help with shine, but it's not going to look real. My solution has always been to use a nubra (google this) to squeeze what little chest tissue I have together to make my own "real" breasts, then hide the silicone forms inside a bra or tight top. That way, the only part of the VaVoom that is seen 100% me.

Best,

SandyR
12-29-2007, 01:00 AM
Good question. I mostly keep mine in a Bra......Looking forwards to the responses.

SandyR

Veronica 1
12-29-2007, 11:42 AM
When I contacted the manufacturer of my forms, they told me not to color the forms with anything as it would possibly harm them. It is probably best to try and use makeup to match your skin to the forms.

Jodie Wexler
12-29-2007, 12:04 PM
Good question. Even if you get lucky and the form matches your skin tone, the texture is so much different. A bit of powder may help with shine, but it's not going to look real. My solution has always been to use a nubra (google this) to squeeze what little chest tissue I have together to make my own "real" breasts, then hide the silicone forms inside a bra or tight top. That way, the only part of the VaVoom that is seen 100% me.

Best,

Sedona,
If that is little mine are microscopic. I wish I could get the great effect you have in your avatar.
:happy:Jodie

Dita_B
12-29-2007, 12:16 PM
This is copied from the main page of the manufacturer of my "Pals" breast enhancers:

Pals can be trimmed to fit into your bra. Pals can even be punctured without harm, they are self-healing and Super Durable!

They can be tinted with foundation (ie. Covergirl) to match your own unique skin tone. It stays on and absorbs into the fleshy material, so be sure and test the color on the back of the enhancer first.

http://www.supergelproducts.com/benh00.html

:love:Dita.