Michelle8
12-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Hi girls.With the holidays around and family and friends around so much
it was harder and harder to explore my feminine side.The urge to dress
was unbelievable.It just seems like I want to Do it all the time.Anybody
else feel that way?

Ruth
12-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Well, to put it crudely, in some ways it's like an itch, so if you can't scratch it, it gets worse.

Toni Shelton
12-27-2007, 03:35 PM
I'm with you, Ruth. I couldn't have put it better.

veronicagirl
12-27-2007, 03:41 PM
Even being able to dress almost at will doesn't lessen the desire. I'm single and own my own home. Right now, I'm in plain black leggings, a long tunic dress and flats. Not much more makeup than lipstick and perfume. I'm happy. Can't come close to passing, but I'm happy with enjoying my closeted life the way it is.

joann07
12-27-2007, 03:47 PM
It's an addiction. :happy:
And whenever I get the opportunity to dress up, I take advantage of it. :)
I've been able to hide it from my roomate for the past 2 1/2 years and once he moves out, next month, I'm dressing up and going out as much as I can from then on. :heehee:
I can't wait. :GD:

Hugs!

Kieroney
12-27-2007, 03:55 PM
Second that, I'm always wanting to do this, just had four days of it, can't wait till I can do it again.

Scotty
12-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Just like last year I intend to bring in the new year THIS year fully dressed, bottle of champagne and it'll just be me.....

CarlaRenae_arkie
12-27-2007, 04:41 PM
I have been trying for many years to stop the itch but it just keeps coming back stronger and stronger and.....

Eugenie
12-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Yes I feel the need to dress like others here...

But recently, I've felt so much like a woman inside that I don't even need to be dressed as one to feel like one...

So even during this holiday season, when it is almost impossible for me to dress, I don't feel as bad as I used to...

:hugs:
Eugenie

angelfire
12-27-2007, 06:21 PM
While I haven't really experimented that much with make-up, I have had the urge to far more recently. I've never worn nail polish before, and I kind of want to paint my toe nails, but haven't had the time to shop for any.

Deanna2
12-27-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm not sure it an urge as such. It is just I feel a lot more comfortable wearing femme gear.

NovaScotia
12-27-2007, 06:43 PM
It seems to me that during times of stress in my life, the need to seek my other me for a sense of calm. Holidays have always been a time that Nova surfaces to the forefront of my conciousness. I hope that 2008 will see a more open Nova.

DaphneMiddleton
12-27-2007, 06:47 PM
I have found the "urge" to be progressive. The longer I have been dressing, the more I want to dress. I also want to be more of a complete woman when I dress and as I have evolved I have found it to be much more satisfying being a woman.

Tia
12-28-2007, 04:52 AM
I know the feeling... Started to have such a stress yesterday, that I had to wear panties to work.. Helps a bit.

Shelly67
12-28-2007, 11:37 AM
Its totally incurable . Its an unbelievable urge that is not slowing no going away.....Sometimes its hard to think straight , so great is the desire .....

Hana22
12-28-2007, 11:47 AM
For me I find it isn't so much an urge to dress as a girl but an urge to look better as one. I read about how to fix things or how to apply makeup properly and like to work on my looks all the time. I try to do at least one new or diffrent thing a day to make myself look better. I'm not sure if I'm addicted to the actual clothing portion of it or just looking good/more femme.