PDA

View Full Version : Desire

samcs
12-27-2007, 08:34 PM
I can't explain it but I feel an increasing desire to crossdress and move further along this path than I ever did. I now feel that when I am dressed, I long for more and can't seen to get enough. I am so sad when it is time to return to my other "male" life. When I was younger, I was okay with dressing occasionally but now I feel that I need it much much more. It has become a more important part of my life than ever before. I am unfortunately not in a situation where I could dress full time (I wish).

I am interested to see if my anyone feels the same way.

Samantha

Angie G
12-27-2007, 08:43 PM
Yes I do Samantha :hugs:
Angie

Samantha43
12-27-2007, 09:00 PM
I feel a letdown when I return to my normal self too. Proper balance is very important to me. I am only able to dress occasionally because of my life commitments. My desire to dress has come and gone over the years. At one point, I didn't dress for several years. I missed it terribly. Now I have a situation where I dress for several weekends a year. It is like a vacation for me. Very relaxing and something to look forward to.

breanna53
12-27-2007, 09:39 PM
i know the feeling well. This past Christmas holiday i stayed dressed for 3 days, loved every minute of it. My wife asked that i stayed male or as she said just me on christmas day. i said no problem. Having known that for 3days i was fine with it. Come christmas morning i got up and removed my nails. It felt terrible. i was pouting like a little kid. Anyway i got over it rather quickly, and thinking about it, I did not like the way i was acting.

Anyway, i feel the need to dress more. Maybe its because when i do everything seems in balance.

Michelle 51
12-27-2007, 09:56 PM
A lot of us can,t explain it but i think once we start to let that side of us out a bit it feels right especialy if we have repressed it.Personly i don,t feel like a women in a mans body but i do have a femme side that i repressed for 40 years and now i give that side of me some attenton. justibit

ColleenCD
12-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Samantha,

My desire to dress hits peaks and valleys. It's been ages since I was able to fully dress last, but my desire is still strong. I don't have the dedicated time to dress like I did in the past. Hopefully in the coming months I can remedy this.

Colleen

Kim_Bitzflick
12-27-2007, 10:43 PM
I also feel a little let down when Kim has to leave for a while:sad:. It's hard to explain. I can only say it's like going to a fun event and not wanting it to end. But on the bright side, I know there will be more adventures for Kim.

Marvina Martian
12-28-2007, 12:47 AM
Alas I too feel this way as well.... As I have gotten older I have yearned to dress more and more completely. Now that I am doing it a bit more and I have found all of you, I am determined to make in not something that waxes and wanes, but something that is integrated into my everyday life. Be it just in the front of my mind when I cannot dress or when I have the freedom to dress as I please.
I have noticed that I have been gradually changing how I think, subconsciously. Wheres I would previously never think about skin care and the such, it is now on my mind. Feeling smooth and smelling nice is now more of a desire to me now and it just started on it's own!

I say that it is not such a bad thing to just let the desire take you were you are supposed to be.

Oh, and Samantha, I love your Avatar pic. You look very classy!

Jilmac
12-28-2007, 01:03 AM
Yes Samantha I feel the same when I have to switch from Jill back to Bill. Jill gives me an indescribable high when I am her and when I can't be her that high is replaced by emptyness.

When the constraints of society do not allow Jill to be herself, then Bill seems so lost and alone in the world that surrounds him.

Deanna2
12-28-2007, 01:16 AM
I enjoy when I can and that's not all the time. But hey! I guess that's life.

Kate Simmons
12-28-2007, 05:25 AM
While I tend to minimize it with my free thinking attitude and strive to keep it a fun thing, assuming the mantle of Salandra brings along with it certain innate responsibilities and obligations, not only to myself but others as well. While the main goal is always to have fun being myself, it is also to show others that by being myself and being unpretentious, I am just another person expressing my feelings and being happy. At the same time, the energies are being balanced. This is why the feelings can tend to be a "can of worms" or "pandora's box" at times, especially if a person doesn't realize what is really going on. Mostly being in touch with those feelings and being honest with ourselves is what provides the understanding.:happy:

vivianann
12-28-2007, 06:25 AM
As I get older the more I want to dress 24/7. When I was younger I could go months without dressing up as a woman. Now I find myself identifying more and more as a female. 20 yrs ago I could not imagine wanting to live full time as a woman, now it is what I want to do, and I am trying to arrange my life so I can eventually start living full time as a woman, it cannot happen soon enough.

Mollyanne
12-28-2007, 06:37 AM
As I get older the more I want to dress 24/7. When I was younger I could go months without dressing up as a woman. Now I find myself identifying more and more as a female. 20 yrs ago I could not imagine wanting to live full time as a woman, now it is what I want to do, and I am trying to arrange my life so I can eventually start living full time as a woman, it cannot happen soon enough.

I feel the same way!!!!! I want the feminine side out 24/7. For me, becoming a female is all I want now and forever!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Kelsy
12-28-2007, 06:42 AM
Hi Samantha,

I too have the same feelings. The urge to dress seems to get stronger daily and I would fall into a depressed state if I could not do so. My last relationship and my current one (my wife)have been with women who have Know about Kelsy and have accepted that part of me , even encouraged my dressing. The need to suppress the desires have lessened considerably and I have moved to dressing daily. It will be interesting and exciting to see where this road will lead me.

Kelsy:happy:

bEEb
12-28-2007, 07:36 AM
This could be an extension of the "Mature CD" thread.... "Time waits for nobody"... "It is better to regret what you did, than what you did not do"... I have a friend in his late 70's. A VERY active and fit individual. His biggest regret on growing old is: not being able to do the things anymore that he used to enjoy doing... Another friend that is battling cancer, his advice is: pursue everything you want, as long as it does not hurt another.... I try and pursue my "hobby" at every opportunity, and whenever possible, create more opportunities whenever making decisions that have an impact on what I will be able to do in the future .

Eugenie
12-28-2007, 07:52 AM
Yes indeed, it grows on you over time... And with age one tends to feel a lot more free of one's acts.

Don't care so much anymore about what other people think...

:hugs:
Eugenie

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-28-2007, 11:53 AM
I am with you on this. If my life would permit I would be full time.

terrilynn
12-28-2007, 12:30 PM
I also have had long periods of not being able to dress and have Terri visit (not by choice). But when I know I will be able to be me, as I am getting ready, it's like the feeling you get when a long seperated friend or relative is coming to visit. I get anxious and more than a little nervous while Terri slowly makes her appearance, applying the makeup, choosing what to wear, and planning what to do with the time I have for her. I guess it's like a child watching the street for your grandparents to drive up, waiting and watching, and then, voila, there she is. Each time I see Terri in the mirror for that first glimpse, all the nervousness and anxiety seems to just disappear, and I feel so complete again.

Terrilynn.

Eileen
12-28-2007, 01:15 PM
Samantha it is safe to say that for a great numbr of us, the desire to dress increases dramatically as we grow older. It certainly has for me. And yes having to return to the role of a male was extremly painfull! Finally I was in a position to live as the real me and I wasted no time in becomeing the true female I am f/t.

Eileen

Rachel Morley
12-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Oh yes .... the more time I spend in full Rachel mode the more I enjoy it and the more I want to do it. :happy: I think it is more likely that I will dress more and more as time goes by.

I say this for practical reasons too, like when my wife's son goes off to college I'll have no restrictions on having to take into account his presence and feelings about it because he won't be here in the house. My wife has also said that when he goes to college she thinks I should dress more and for longer as she has no issues with my dressing.

Shelly67
12-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Goodness you are,nt alone , if only I,d enough money to retire now ...I,d dress all day the urge is that strong ! In a previous job , I,d have to wait every 6 weeks to be able to dress , nowaday its 6 days and its sheer torture to wait . I do sometimes wonder if this is becoming an addiction ,but if it is - I certainly do not want a cure .:drink:
I consider crossdressing as probably one of the most honest things for a man to do .... show his true gentle feelings and self . In that I find an positive strength of character.......not too many people like that these days , are there ?

Honesty is my only excuse .

Dawn Marie
12-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Samantha, I'm with you girl. It seems the older I get the more I want to dress,and not just part way but the whlole nine yards. The more I deny myself, my selfexpression the more I want to do it. It's just a never ending battle. I think for me the only way I will be truly happly is when I can do it full time,.

samcs
12-28-2007, 06:53 PM
It is great to hear others viewpoints on this. I seem to have hit upon a point that is near and dear to many of us. I know when I am dressed, I do not want it to end and somtimes stay out to all hours of the morning to keep the experience alive. I am also at a point where I feel that I must keep buying girls clothes, whether I need the items or not. It is relieving to know that I have quite a lot of clothes for my better side. I hate to say it but I find that I can only be truly happy when I am dressed...

Joann0830
12-28-2007, 07:09 PM
its funny that I sometimes feel that when in my fem mode that I am crossdressing in the male mode because I take pride in fem and in the other who cares. It is also funny that I wear blouses or sweat shirts that can be worn by either sex, and the one thing that I always wear is my female stretch
pants which look like male joggers and the only difference is there isnt any.They are light comfortable and with the right sneakers keds tennis or the other lace ones which I buy which are also female but can be viewed as males. its Great and along with my stud earings Oh MY! Who am I crossdressing as female or male. BTW I LOve a Woman who wears Hats. Joann0830:heehee::heehee::love:

rexy
12-29-2007, 09:58 AM
You can add me with the others i also have the same feelings about being REXY, AND THEN HAVING TO CHANGE BACK TO him.:(