PDA

View Full Version : Why do I crossdress... an answer from the spirit guides

Dita_B
12-27-2007, 11:05 PM
I know I am going out on a limb here, as the following is material for which some are not ready yet...

However I want to share this anyway because my concern about being ridiculed is insignificant in comparison with my urge to share this with you all...

We have a dear friend in the family, her name is Sue, who is an animal communicator, and as such she has helped countless people resolving problems with their pets. From cats that have disappeared and tell her where they can be found to problem horses and even ants, who she has made a deal with to leave the house... and they left... Believe it or not...And don't think I have fallen off my rocker, there are too many happy animal keepers (I don't like the word "owner", because nobody "owns" a living entity, as far as I am concerned) who are there as totally convinced witnesses...

Anyway, Sue tells us that aside from contacting an animal in distress, she also contacts her spirit guides and they answer questions directed at them...

On my way to bring her home after our Christmas dinner together, I told her about my crossdressing urge and that I wanted to know where that came from... So I asked her to contact her spirit guides and refer my question to them...And today she did...

When I came home today after another day as Dita in the Mall, I found the following email, which I have copied and pasted just as I received it, the only thing I changed is my male name. I changed that into my female name most of you probably know by now...

I have no further comment on the reading. I leave it up to every single one of you to accept or dismiss this information from the other side for yourselves... I posted it not to feed my own ego, but because I think that this answer is valid for every single one of us crossdressers...

Here is the reading... I just want to share the answer to a question that has always been unexplainable for me, until now...

...and before we have misunderstandings, I didn't write the blue part of the post, the blue part was channeled by Sue and I only copied and pasted it from her email...

...and for those who don't understand what channeling is, This quote is taken from Wikipedia:

Mediumship is part of the belief system of some New Age groups. In this context, and under the name channelling, it most often refers to a medium receiving messages from a teaching-spirit of advanced wisdom.

here is the link to the related article in Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channelling_%28mediumistic%29 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channelling_%28mediumistic%29)

:love:Dita.

" Now then. We would suggest that the process of cross-dressing is the process of moving into alignment with the Divine Feminine.

We would suggest that when Dita expresses the feminine side of himself, he is bringing his spiritual nature into balance.

Remember, dear heart, that the soul is genderless ~ indeed, it is androgynous.

Now then. When you occupy a body that is male, and you are very developed on the spiritual level, which we are saying that Dita is, cross-dressing is one way of expressing the balance of the soul. In other words, he is embodying his full spiritual self when he does so.

Now then. The phenomenon of cross-dressing, as we see it, occurs when the soul longs to experience the fullness of itself.

The soul seeks to express itself in a complete way.

Know that in time, more and more men will express themselves in similar ways.

Know that there are no mistakes in gender assignment here.

Dita created this in order to experience expansion on his spiritual path.

We applaud him for the courage this requires in the culture that he lives in.

We applaud him and honour the choices that he makes with his free will.

God bless you. "

jennifer_or_just_jen
12-27-2007, 11:23 PM
Dita, thanks for sharing.

Michl41
12-28-2007, 12:09 AM
Dita,

Very interesting, thanks for sharing with all of us!

Michl41

Marvina Martian
12-28-2007, 12:21 AM
Very intuitive I must say. Thanks for opening up and sharing your private interactions with us!

Suzy Harrison
12-28-2007, 12:36 AM
This doesn't surprise me as I think the world and the cycle of life has far more to it than we can imagine. I've always thought that we are the person we are for a very distinct reason. Just because we find it difficult to understand doesn't mean it isn't true..

Good on you Dita ( An Australian saying ! )

vikki2020
12-28-2007, 12:58 AM
Makes sense to me.In fact, it makes a LOT of sense to me.Thanks Dita!

Kate Simmons
12-28-2007, 04:27 AM
Dita, I just want to say I couldn't agree more. This is wholly in line with my understanding of things.:happy:

Angie G
12-28-2007, 05:38 AM
Dita ok I'm open to that hun :hugs:
Angie

Joann0830
12-28-2007, 05:50 AM
This is Joann and You Know as I do Indian Medicine Cards and I have often found my soft side come up which is my Female side, So to me I do relate and agree with your friend and believe that what she said is True about all of us here. Joann0830:heehee::love:

sissystephanie
12-28-2007, 06:05 AM
Dita,

Your friend and I think along the same lines. I don't have her powers of communication with the spirits, but certainly do think like her! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

BiancaTG
12-28-2007, 06:33 AM
love your portrale hun and i so agree with you when you say the soul is genderless and that it is indeed androgynous with that i definately identify thanx 4 opening up take care. :love:

Julie York
12-28-2007, 11:37 AM
Hot damn!

I'm spiritually advanced baby!:D

I can just imagine a CD walking through the mall in hot pink mini skirt and high heels, waving to passers-by.

"Spiritually advanced.....Make way.....spiritually advanced darling...thank you....Hello darling......Spiritually advanced...thank you...."

I liked the bit about the ants too.:D:D

Darlene Dippy
12-28-2007, 11:54 AM
No Julie, Dita means spiritual as in enlightened - Not as in just drunk a bottle of Gin!
:p
Darlene

MJ
12-28-2007, 12:29 PM
This doesn't surprise me as I think the world and the cycle of life has far more to it than we can imagine.
I've always thought that we are the person we are for a very distinct reason. Just because we find it difficult to understand doesn't mean it isn't true..

Good on you Dita ( An Australian saying ! )

yes this is true everything in our lives is done for a reason we may not understand but our path is set

tiffanyanne_69
12-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Very interesting and enlightening . . . thank you for sharing

pamela_a
12-28-2007, 02:36 PM
Thank you for sharing this. I can definitely relate to what she's saying.

-Paula-

stacy566
12-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I do belive that this is true, there may be more out there such as past lives, I have had a quick reading done on me and it appears that I had 8 previous lives.

One was Scotish rider going to battle in the mid 17th, and an other was a woman who's life is very interesting and that I should explore more into. I just wonder who else my spirit has been and become.

Gretchen
12-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Thanks, Dita, for sharing your friend's findings from the "other side", as it were. I can relate very closely to all that was said and have also felt lately that there is indeed something "special" and perhaps "spiritual" about my need and desire to dress. I may be deluding myself a bit, but I have actually sensed a definite level of encouragement, acceptance and rightness from that spiritual force or higher power that is part of my life.

While I am currently dressing entirely privately and for my own enjoyment and relaxation, I find no strong urge to progress to sharing this aspect of myself with any others other than the ladies on this forum.
That may change someday too, but who can say?
Gretchen

Blonde
12-29-2007, 04:48 PM
In the anchent world, Cross dressers/TG were reveared as shamen, seers, etc.
It was because we were trying to get past the single gender issues to become more complete. As such, many of us, If we put our minds to it, can forsee, and understand the cause and effect of the actions in the world, because we go beyond male or female shell.

TeriAnn
12-29-2007, 10:45 PM
Thanks for posting this message I found it to be very helpful I have saved it to my bookmarks so I can read it many times when I need to feel better about myself:D:D

kerrianna
12-29-2007, 10:58 PM
Makes sense to me.

There's a whole universe out there we don't usually see or experience.

:hugs::love:

shirley1
12-29-2007, 11:03 PM
it seems obvoius to me - women are generally more open minded about these things - most men arnt they usually dismiss anything to do with spirituality - how many women go and have their fortunes told compared to men - we as cds have a strong female side so we are also open minded to the spiritual world - yes i believe having a strong female side makes you more spiritual and i also believe the persons that said we are all here for a reason - destiny is calling us all we have to decide whether or not we reach are calling - how long we are here in life plays a big factor but we i guess should all strive to forfill are destinys in the relatively short time we have on this planet - me included ! but i'll start tomorow as i need my bed now ! its been a long day 1