PDA

View Full Version : It?

Taylor105
12-28-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm so sick of people lately. Random NOBODIES who stumble along into my youtube page and make mean comments under my videos. The last one which I deleted and blocked today called me an "it". Why do people have to be so f*cking cruel?

Devon James
12-28-2007, 09:53 AM
People are, my dear friend. In my experience anyway...
It's ****ed up that people always have to comment on other peoples lifes.

:hugs:

Emily Ann Brown
12-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Miserable people are carriers....they spread their misery around everywhere they go.

And for the record Taylor.....you are definitely IT in my opinion...HUGS!!! You still owe me a date (giggle giggle).

Emily Ann

CaptLex
12-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Unfortunately, that's the price to pay when dealing with the general public. They just want attention. Blocking and deleting is the best way to deal with it. If they're ignored, they'll move on and bug someone else.

Felix
12-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Many people cannot deal with difference! What I mean is real difference not gangs and groups that people hang round with but real difference like ours, difference that you live with every day because you have no other choice because you are who and what you are!! People are cruel and always will be its part of human nature I think. I'm not saying all people but some and its those we have to watch out for and protect ourselves against. Taylor my friend I think ya great and F**k those ignorant people who don't understand our difference :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx Felix

ZenFrost
12-28-2007, 01:22 PM
:hugs: I've been called 'it' before too. If people don't know, they should just ask. :ap:

Sallee
12-28-2007, 01:28 PM
I am sorry to hear that. But we all know people are mean for no reason Especially ignorant ones Ignore it and move on

Taylor105
12-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Thanks so much guys!! I actually decided to make a video about this topic and put it on my youtube. This certainly isn't the first time I have been called an it before. I mean it is the first time in years but I was called it two other times both to my face. Once when I was about 10 and hanging with all the boys on the street. This little preppy wench who didn't like me said what are you anyway? A boy or a girl? I didn't answer straight away because I was 10 for Christ's sake and was confused as hell. So she took my pause as my not knowing my own gender. Then she said well I guess we will just have to call you it.

Then there was this one time I was in a truck stop cafe which was crowded with hick truck drivers. I walked past these two men and one said "What is it?" to the other. Then they both busted out laughing. I just kept walking but it made me so mad.

Emily Ann.....you made me smile really big. Thanks for saying what you did. You are a true sweetheart. :love:

Emily Ann Brown
12-28-2007, 02:22 PM
If I'm such a sweetheart then why do you never send me flowers (wink wink).

Emily Ann

Kate Simmons
12-28-2007, 04:46 PM
Yoiks, no shortage of a****les in this world it seems. Ignore them my friend, you are a much better person than they will ever be and a great guy. Just be yourself Hon.:happy:

kim85
12-28-2007, 05:02 PM
People are often scared by the unknown so they try to hide their fears by insulting/making fun of the situation to make them feel better. You know who and what you are.

Many people cannot deal with difference! ........... F**k those ignorant people who don't understand our difference :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx Felix
Got to say i agree how boring would it be if we were all the same. Like my response in another thread where someone was called a pervert wouldnt life be boring if we were all the same
:hugs:
Kim
xxx

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-02-2008, 01:03 AM
to bad closed minds dont come with closed mouths

the mind is like a parachute, it only functions when its open:D

Taylor105
01-06-2008, 10:54 AM
LOL Close minds should come with closed mouths. I would love to mute certain people for life!!

crazy4cheezeits
01-09-2008, 12:29 PM
I know how you feel- I've gotten "Is IT a boy or a girl?" before. I don't know how anyone could not understand how offensive that is. But I like to think that it's not that they're assholes, just that they don't know what vocabulary to use.

Taylor105
01-10-2008, 11:48 AM
I know how you feel- I've gotten "Is IT a boy or a girl?" before. I don't know how anyone could not understand how offensive that is. But I like to think that it's not that they're assholes, just that they don't know what vocabulary to use.

Nope, they're assholes. lol At least the ones I have dealt with!!

kerrianna
01-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Closed minds should come with closed mouths.

:D That's brilliant! And pithy.

I often regret trolling around sites like youtube because some people get their pitiful jollies by putting other people down and trying (usually unsuccessfully) being 'outrageous'.

Do you have your comments on needing approval first? It's a good idea when you have no idea what kind of slimeballs are looking to make people as miserable as they obviously are. That way at least the crap never actually gets posted. It's just you that has to read it.

Anyway... you rock Taylor. We're the ones who know you better and we think that so f those anonymous morons.
:hugs::love:

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
01-10-2008, 09:36 PM
I blacked out and attacked the last person who called me that word.

Cathii
01-11-2008, 02:07 AM
The last person to use the 'oh so original' line of "He, She, It..." Regretted the moment he opened his mouth. We were standing on the corner of two streets in the night club strip after watching the local Pride Parade, and I guess he didn't expect me to bite back like I did...... I was in a group of four or five cd's, myself (pre-op MtF TS though I was in grump mode that night cause I had face torture the next day) and of course Dan. It was a lot of fun getting to tweak some repressed guy's nipples (well yank on them pretty hard really) and gave back a lot more than he could give......

That horrible word is one of my pet peeves....... 'It' is a piece of furniture, a car, even a bicycle, but definitely not a human being.....Although I do work in IT..... :D

Cathii

Taylor105
01-12-2008, 09:52 AM
Thanks Kerrianna!! I totally didn't see this message until today. I appreciate your thoughts. I hadn't set up the youtube thing to let me see the commments first. But everytime a comment is left I get an e-mail that tells me one has been left. So I go and check as soon as I see my e-mail! But I think I will go and set it up so they can't display unless I say so. :)

Since that "it" comment happened I have gotten lots of crap from one person who is still stalking me. I think it's the person who outed me to the damned world. But, I actually am grateful to that person for outing me because 99% of people I know love me as a guy named Taylor. :) I have figured out something else too. When you put yourself out there and are sharing your feelings in many different arenas (youtube, a public website in my name...my full name..myspace, here, and collectors forums I belong to) you are going to have people take stabs at you every now and again because they are either jealous or have no life. I think it really irked that person who tried to ruin me that it blew up in their face and not mine. haha I'm sure they thought that when they bullied me into outing myself in a community of people who have only known me as a female for the last ten years they thought I would be shunned. It didn't work that way. So they are still following me and trying to make my life hell.

I totally don't even let it bug me though. I am not vulnerable anymore in worrying what others think of me. I am happy and proud of who I am now and if anything that person...who may even be reading this right now....pumped up my self worth by making me out myself to the world.

Some people choose not to lead a public life online. I however do. And in doing so I have made tons and tons of friends. But I have also made a few enemies. For what? For being myself. And usually when I get a message like one that I got yesterday telling me I was an "ugly skank" I respond with "aw thanks I love you too" haha They can't bring me down and I'm sure that's infuriating them. Anyway, I'm getting chat happy so I will go for now. Thanks you guys for being friends. Hugs!!

Xaff
01-14-2008, 10:05 AM
Taylor:

I saw one time that somewhan made such a comment on a video of Poccoyo. His reaction was brilliant! So I have kept that one in mind. :D

Q: Are you a boy or a girl?

A: What do ya recommend?

So now always when people are asking me that, I just didn't know what to say. So now I say this. And they have nothing to say back from it! I lov it.

Xaff,

Taylor105
01-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Taylor:

I saw one time that somewhan made such a comment on a video of Poccoyo. His reaction was brilliant! So I have kept that one in mind. :D

Q: Are you a boy or a girl?

A: What do ya recommend?

So now always when people are asking me that, I just didn't know what to say. So now I say this. And they have nothing to say back from it! I lov it.

Xaff,

LOL that is classic Pocs. I miss him.