PDA

View Full Version : a day for her

Wendy me
04-14-2005, 08:31 AM
ok enough of this running around ......to day is her day . just slow and easy
no rush no hurry . this is a day for her to just enjoy . i have been running around all week ... tommrow i have a lunch date with mom so today is WENDY DAY . bathed and shaved, just dressed to hang out yes bra and pantys .... tee shirt over sized .....that black too short skirt .........no stockings to day...........open toed heels.........hair in a poney tail bangs in eyes............

paint deparment....... a little primer.......base coat hide "him" good lip stick
put it on with a little brush lips tingle a bit nice .slow to do but a lot of fun...
light blush blend it nice... eyes ok just a light color .........shadow.....blue???
no ..........a light frost real light........

clear coat the nails......nice drum them on the desk taping them nice nails can be a lot of fun .........

rings and things yes need them bracletts .....love them the sounds of them slideing together.........ear rings ??? well dur .... them big hoops for shure....

neckless ?? why yes the long one you know it slides well in between the boobs .....sorta cool and nice ..........

toons up on high a little hose work ........what to make for supper ????????/
it's been way too long ....we need this day.............. :p

sarah
04-14-2005, 08:57 AM
OH can i relate to that i have one coming up at the end of the month my 2 girls are off for a weekend far away so sarah plays housewife .first see the GG of to work(friday)standing on the doorstep in just nightie and gown.then a full day of pampering and being the queen of the domain..later preparing dinner and getting real pretty for when GG gets home .drink in hand ready to greet her and have a wonderfull night .and thats only friday still got the rest of the weekend .damn why doesnt it happen more often...have a great day.xxxxxx

ChristineRenee
04-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Wendy...I'm like...well you know....cause I....maybe if..yes play...well ok...nails paint...hair thingey...good thing...see yes...day for slefe...and...oh...need shoes yes....gone shopping...yes....BYE SIS!:p

biddy
04-14-2005, 01:56 PM
Sounds like you are having good fun there Wendy, keep on cruzin there girl, the toes have you done the toes ? :eek: