PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever...

Lawren
04-14-2005, 09:27 AM
Have any of you girls ever contemplated contacting a local beauty school to ask if they would be interested in doing a makeover for you? It seems to me that it would be a challenging project for the students. After all, if they can transform a man into a glamour girl then they should be able to make anyone look better.
It could also be a way for us girls with limited budgets to get that makeover that we've always wanted.

Lawren

Kimberly
04-14-2005, 11:32 AM
Can't say I've ever thought about it, but then again, I've never tried make-up in a CD situation. (Messing around with friends on holiday once, but that was just funny!!)

Ariel
04-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Can't say that I have either. Have been playing around with dressing, but just recently started dressing more seriously recently. Thankyou for the idea, though. ;)

Bobbie Lee
04-14-2005, 12:25 PM
I found a Mary-Kay rep who does make up at her home. I found her through a local cross dressing suport group. Love Bobbie

Lindahexi
04-14-2005, 01:56 PM
Have any of you girls ever contemplated contacting a local beauty school to ask if they would be interested in doing a makeover for you? It seems to me that it would be a challenging project for the students. After all, if they can transform a man into a glamour girl then they should be able to make anyone look better.
It could also be a way for us girls with limited budgets to get that makeover that we've always wanted.

Lawren
I don't think I'd have the nerve to contact them and ask, but if they advertised that they needed a volunteer for such a project, I'd be first in the queue!

Richelle
04-14-2005, 02:57 PM
Lawarn

I have never thought of it, might it sounds like a good idea.

Are you going to give it a try?

Richelle

Brenda Jane
04-14-2005, 07:29 PM
I contact one two to three times a year for this very purpose. For about $25-$35 you can get sculpted nails, makeup, hair or wig done up to your heart's content. The girls are very supportive and non-judgemental. I've done it in Texas, Illinois, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Nebraska.

Sweet Susan
04-14-2005, 10:42 PM
I've never thought about that, and I would probably never do it. No point in having somebody do my make-up when I need the practice.

Tiffy
04-14-2005, 10:42 PM
I found a Mary-Kay rep who does make up at her home. I found her through a local cross dressing suport group. Love Bobbie

Now that would be nice. Lucky girl :)

Kisses,April