PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

Tobie
12-28-2007, 07:00 PM
I got called sir today! :D

While waiting in line at Wal-Mart, the cash supervisor was trying to squeeze past me. "Excuse me sir.." It was only when she was a bit ahead of me and looked back at my face, and she started apologizing: "I'm so sorry, ma'am!" "It's ok.." "From the back, the leather jacket, I thought..." And her voice faltered. I just repeated it was ok, no problem at all, with a big grin. On the inside, I was laughing and whooping for joy over it.

Poor girl.. she'll probably remember it later and feel embarrassed and/or guilty about it... yet she totally made my day!

Cai
12-28-2007, 07:10 PM
:D Sounds great, Tiergan.

ZenFrost
12-28-2007, 07:12 PM
It's funny how it winds up being the little things that can bring us so much joy. :bg:

dancinginthedark
12-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey cool beans! :jumping: :bs:

Maybe next time (if the situation allows) just tell the person, "No apologies needed, you had it right" followed by letting out the big grin you were feeling inside to break out on your wonderful face. :hugs:

Mae

Felix
12-29-2007, 04:32 AM
That's great Hun I'm real pleased for ya xx Felix :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
12-29-2007, 07:40 AM
Hey cool beans! :jumping: :bs:

Maybe next time (if the situation allows) just tell the person, "No apologies needed, you had it right" followed by letting out the big grin you were feeling inside to break out on your wonderful face. :hugs:

Mae

yup thats what i do now

Tobie
12-29-2007, 03:28 PM
Today, at the grocery store:

There I was, my items already on the conveyor belt, waiting to be served. Right behind me were two little old ladies trying to decide which cash to go to.

"Oh, he doesn't have many items, does he?"
"No, he doesn't."
(They were CLEARLY talking about me.)

:raisedeyebrow:

OK, did I miss the memo that said I was suddenly going to start passing as male even when I'm out and not caring and pretty much female-looking? This is pretty cool!

Kieron Andrew
12-29-2007, 09:30 PM
OK, did I miss the memo that said I was suddenly going to start passing as male even when I'm out and not caring and pretty much female-looking? This is pretty cool!

I think you hit the nail on the head, i think we ALL pass better when are not consciously TRYING to pass, when we are trying to hard to be our comfortable selves, i think people feed off of the trying too hard vibe, i know i pass far more as male when im not thinking about it and i just get out and do it, take tonight for example....im in a gay club, not binding cos i was giving my chest a rest, my friends take me as male so it doesn matter to them either way, and i definitely wasnt out to score, and there i am, i get TWO gay guys basically offer themselves on a silver platter to me, on TWO seperate occasions and i was watching them they definitely werent together or comparing notes so it was no joke....i think passing is much more how our body language is not about how we look

Charleen
01-01-2008, 10:35 PM
LOVE IT when that happens. I think you're right K. When I ain't trying, just being me, I grt called ma'am. Matter of fact, I did a thread about going to my boss's for Christmas where a 5 year old asked flat out if I was a boy or a girl! Here I was trying to keep it toned down !
Love and XXXX, Lily