PDA

View Full Version : If you won the lottery what would you change about your appearance?

Deborah Jane
12-29-2007, 07:26 AM
Ok a bit of a dream question!! To all members..If you won the Lottery [current odds 14,000,000-1] or came into a large inheritance, how much [if at all] would you change your appearance to make yourself feel happier.
Personally i,d have electroylisis/laser to remove all my facial and body hair, Laser to remove my tattoos from my arms and plastic surgery to soften/feminise my face so i could pass looks wise. I may get more done later but that would be the first things i,d have done.

Kate Simmons
12-29-2007, 07:39 AM
Nothing physical. That's the easy part for me. Besides when I become Salandra, it's not just a physical change. I think I would mostly concentrate on making things better for my family and friends and everything else would follow.:happy:

DAVIDA
12-29-2007, 07:53 AM
I think that I would just wear nicer clothes and have shoes made for my feet!

MJ
12-29-2007, 08:15 AM
i am going to get it for this here we go :-

1 . my hair reseeded up front
2 . ffs the works eyes noise etc
2.5 . voice surgery
3 . dental
4 . rib reduction
5 . lipo every-were
6 . lose skin removed every were
7 . boob job the decent ones dd cup
8 . grs / srs a must

apart from that not much .. two weeks were there is warm sand and beach with drinks with the umbrellas in them ...

Ally K
12-29-2007, 08:21 AM
If that were to happen, I'd probably like to get laser hair removal on my body (not my face, though... because as a guy I look good with facial hair). Aside from that, probably nothing physical.

I'd then get a few really good sets of breast forms, then my girlfriend and I would go on a shopping spree wherever we chose!

Raychel
12-29-2007, 08:33 AM
I would have a better Tan in the winter time, I sure wouldn't be in New England for the cold weather.

Carol A
12-29-2007, 08:41 AM
The first thing I would do is get a complete make over to the hilt
to see just how good I could look, dream on girl dream on :heehee:

Michelle PJ
12-29-2007, 08:42 AM
What I would do is said without ANY experience going outside the home fullly dressed and no idea about what that might feel like to me or others. But here goes:

HRH to hopefully acquire a more feminine shape
laser hair removal
voice training
facial surgery to achieve more desirable fem look
hire fashion-wise consultant to help build wardrobe

Did I forget anything?

Dawn Marie
12-29-2007, 08:43 AM
I'm with you, I would get rid of all facial and body hair and then have femminization surgery. Then implants and definitly a whole new wardrobe. This would be my dream, but unfortunatly its only a dream.

Deborah Jane
12-29-2007, 08:51 AM
Nice answers:D I feel kind of lucky at the moment, so i,ve just been out and bought another 10 lottery tickets!! Add to my above answer the shopping trip to end all shopping trips:D:D

TxKimberly
12-29-2007, 09:20 AM
I'd get my teeth fixed and whitened, kill the beard, and get hair implants! <G>
The rest I can live with.

Tina Dixon
12-29-2007, 09:24 AM
Hair removal, I hate it on my body.

SherriePall
12-29-2007, 09:32 AM
Do I start at the top and work down or should I list them alphabetically?

Jocelyn Quivers
12-29-2007, 09:33 AM
In the parallel universe in which I won the lottery I would do the following.

1. Remove all facail and body hair thourgh electroylisis
2. FFS
3. Comestic Surgery to remove all of the acne scars I have.
4. Laser scar removal for all of the scars all over my legs and body.
3. Breast Augmentation

Nicole Erin
12-29-2007, 09:41 AM
IN order of importance to me -

Electro the beard
Liposuction
Surgery on face to rid acne scars
Hip implants [Oh how I wish I had a nice set of hips.]

MarciManseau
12-29-2007, 10:00 AM
A boob job so I'd be a 34B like Julie instead of 34AA :D

Hugs, Marci and Julie :hugs:

rexy
12-29-2007, 10:04 AM
REXY WOULD REALLY HAVE TO THINK ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT , SO MANY THINGS TO THINK OF ?

vivianann
12-29-2007, 10:44 AM
If I won the lottery, I would get ffs done, then laser hair removal on my face then all over my body. I would transition to living full time as a woman during all of this, I would also do hormone therapy to get the feminine bodyshape, if that does not meet my satisfaction over time then I will get breast augmentation to DD, and hip implants also.:love: Vivian

Nicolette01
12-29-2007, 10:45 AM
I have always told my wife for many years now that I would love to have my beard removed by electrolosis since I hate shaving so much. That would be first. Second would be going to a fat farm and getting into shape. Third might be telling her about my crossdressing (maybe). Of course, I would also do some very nice things for my wife, some family members and good friends.

docrobbysherry
12-29-2007, 10:49 AM
All the changes I would make if I could afford them? Not "fantasy" changes? I real life, I guess I'm too plain in my tastes and needs.
NOTHING!
RS

AmberTG
12-29-2007, 11:23 AM
Well, being trans-gendered, I'd be looking at full transition. If you have a million dollars, transition is easy, financially. I would also help out my 2 kids and set up a trust fund for my grandson. I might even pay off my first wife's house.

Ashly
12-29-2007, 11:41 AM
Everything...especially my face ;)

shauna 9
12-29-2007, 11:46 AM
I would do the following.

1.Breast Augmentation
2. Comestic Surgery to remove all of the acne scars I have.
3. Laser scar removal for all of the scars all over my legs and body.
4 Remove all facail and body hair thourgh electroylisis

kim85
12-29-2007, 11:46 AM
Liposuction and a tummy tuck

Emma England
12-29-2007, 12:58 PM
Have laser hair removal in most places.

Still see my beautician, but instead of going for waxing, I would have makeovers done often.

Retail shops would see me on a regular basis.

Not going to happen though as I gave up on the lottery years ago. There is more chance of becoming a millionaire by investing the money saved from NOT buying lottery tickets.

Carla68
12-29-2007, 01:24 PM
If I won the national lottery big style, I would buy a very big posh house and have a couple of very large walkin wardrobes (so all of my clothing is not hidden in boxes all over the place) so I have easy access and selection of my varied collection. A dressing room and a ladies lounge to enjoy my dressing time. A fashion adviser/shopper to keep the wardrobe bang up to date with the latest brands and fashions. Maybe a visit from a beautician a few times a week to keep me looking good. One can dream, I'll just keep on putting the lottery on, you never know. One thing I would not do is have any physical changes to my body it is male in form and its's staying that way.

Regards

Carla68

vivianann
12-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Emma you are right, investing your money is your only chance to succede, then when the investments pay off then you can afford to do the things necessary to transform to womanhood.

Amy07
12-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Physically, buy gym equipment to loose a few (?) pounds.
Beard electrolysis/laser would be nice.
A new wardrobe with storage space for all of it. Custom made dresses, of course.
A wonderful makeover... whenever I want one.

Fun to think about it, but Emma is correct. Save and invest! You will be a millionaire.

Deborah Jane
12-29-2007, 03:46 PM
Investing the money is fine!! But at &#163;2 a week [my normal lottery spend] it,s going to take a hell of a long time [probably never] before i can afford what i want:p. This way...You never know. Maybe one day nothing...The next...WOW silly rich:D:D And lets face it,,We all need to dream!!

bEEb
12-29-2007, 03:47 PM
I'd go to some spa. Get a personal trainer :dom: and spend about 3 months working off this paunch :bonk: and learning how to keep it off.
Just for starters!

Amelia Moxon
12-29-2007, 04:58 PM
I wouldn't change anything personally, i'd rather spend it on a nice house, and a Bugatti Veyron :D

Amelia x

Sarah Doepner
12-29-2007, 05:52 PM
Is there enough in the lottery to make me 28 years old again?

That's were I need to start.

serinalynn
12-29-2007, 06:17 PM
This would be a tuffy to answer. I have ofter given this some thought and alot of my thoughts did not include crossdressing. Alot would depend on the payout and I'd also have selected annual payments rather than a lump sum payment. Some of the things I'd first consider are the after tax profits. Possibily a 50-50 split with the wife. I pay off my morgage and buy a much nicer house. Then a new suv and a truck. some traveling, maybe a cruise. THen some lesser proirity things.

charllote34
12-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Hi Debs , yes laser hair removal would be my first thing , then i would buy a massive house with a disco and invite you all round for a massive party then i would .... well i could go on all night !!!!

Joy Carter
12-29-2007, 07:11 PM
FFS just enough that I'd look like either sex. Hair restoration. And hormones. Then a real sexy fast chick convertible. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRoar ! :D

Deborah Jane
12-29-2007, 07:15 PM
Well obviously i,d get the big house and fast cars too:D. Anyone who knows me will tell you that. I,d also do a world cruise as well..Twice in case i missed anything on the 1st trip:heehee:. I MAY even be tempted to help my ex wife out a bit...Maybe:p...Anyway, carry on people..I,m loving the answers/suggestions!!:happy:

Alex!
12-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Seriously?

I wish I could have more manly legs, that's for sure. I spend 99.5% of my time as a guy, so I would like my legs to be more guy-like. When crossdressing, they lame stems come in handy, tho...

MJ
12-29-2007, 07:17 PM
rent the biggest hotel for a weekend charter some planes get all the members who wanted to show up for a free CD weekend party and get to meet everyone in person :D What a party

Deborah Jane
12-29-2007, 07:20 PM
rent the biggest hotel for a weekend charter some planes get all the members who wanted to show up for a free CD weekend party and get to meet everyone in person :D What a party

Nice MJ:D..Count me in!!:hugs:

AmandaM
12-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Have the beard removed, the hair in places women don't have it :o

Then, I'd probably get a nose job since my skull is suitable for male or female. Then, I'd get a personal trainer. I'd get rid of that last tattoo.

Samantha43
12-29-2007, 07:47 PM

Count me in! I'll be there! :Party2:

What would I do? First retire...then have laser hair removal for all of the hair on my body, including my face. I hate it! Can it be transplanted on my head? I would grow my hair long (after the transplants), get hip and butt and breast implants to improve my figure. Work out to firm up my abs.

I would then go buy a twin engine go-fast boat and spend my days on the lake cruising in my bikini.

Gotta run, I need to go buy some lottery tickets!

trannie T
12-29-2007, 08:12 PM
I'd have nicer clothes and fashionable shoes that fit. Is a Ferrari a fashion accessory?

The lottery is an entertainment bargain, for a buck you can entertain yourself by dreaming about spending money you will never have. Before you buy a ticket remember that the odds are about the same whether or not you buy a ticket.

Stephenie S
12-29-2007, 08:23 PM
What was interesting to me about all these answers was that most of them are actually attainable by most of us.

The majority of the "wishes" would cost no more than a new car does. For many of us, buying a new car holds no thoughts of impossibility, yet something that might cost about the same, laser, electrolysis, new wardrobe, loose a few pounds, get SRS or FFS, is actually well withing the reach of MANY of us if we put our minds and recources to it.

Lovies,
Stephenie

rachel_rachel
12-29-2007, 08:49 PM
I already have my ideas sorted... I'd be building a big house with everything i could think of in it. The main part for me would have to be a walk through robe just for my girly stuff. I'd have all my wigs on display properly, and all my clothes put away, my shoes in a rack on display.. As for anything i'd do to myself, well i don't need to pay for any work, just do the hard work myself... Getting fitter and loosing a few kgs will help.

KateSpade83
12-29-2007, 10:04 PM
If I won a lotto < 9 million. I'd still work at my current job, because I do like working on the Space Shuttle! > 9 million < 30 million - I'd work part time at my current job. After my job ends - I'd retire and visit the world first. Then I would get a Honda Odyssey Touring with the tow package and I would live in NYC, Philadelphia, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, etc - from 3 to 9 months at each place. I would enjoy the good food at each town and just bike it off to keep my weight down near 145 lbs.

Body - no change, I'm happy enough with my size 4 body, and only overeating can destroy that!

Then I'd live in Chicago April to September and Houston the rest of the year. Maybe I'd just rent a nice Apt in Houston (or another city) every winter, just to get away from Chicago winters.

When I'm settled I'd also like to have a nice car collection. Old and new cars but no trucks or SUVs unless I need one to tow an RV. Actually, maybe I'd get a 3 person RV that small enough to park in mall lots (2 spaces) and big enough for some comfort.

Playing the lotto is depressing! When MegaMillions or Powerball gets big I can spend $40 a shot and win at most $5 back or nothing!

I already have a big enough collection of clothes. But now I would be able to afford anything I wanted. I already have some of the best cheerleader and skirt suits in my collection, but I don't have a big goth gear collection because good goth gear is hard to find (most of it is ugly to me).

Plus I'd look for a pretty tolerant wife!

tamriel
12-29-2007, 10:24 PM
you can also count me in for that big party in the hotel

first i would probably get the hair removed
and second is ffs until i could pass easily for either a man or a woman.
and finally a huge awsome wardrobe and a ferrari enzo.

then id be set.

trannie T
12-29-2007, 11:51 PM
I just checked my numbers, I'm still going to have to wear my thrift store finery.

jozee
12-30-2007, 12:04 AM
i wouldnt change my looks, except to learn to do knock-out make-up, get a wig and breast forms and shoes:devil::devil:. but one thing i would definitely do is go on a gay cruise and spend the whole time in drag. i've always been bi-curious and im sure i would meet someone to teach me about manly love.
:devil:

sophiya.rap
12-30-2007, 01:05 AM
My 2 million dollar sweepstake results were announced yesterday..I so much wish i will open my mailbox any of these days and will see a mail that i have won..If i get, i will
1) donate 20 grands to the under privileged children
2) get rid of my beard
2) fix my nose and
3) buy a lots and lots of dresses.:)

angelfire
12-30-2007, 02:26 AM
I would likely get lipo of some kind. They have a newer laser-lipo where there is no downtime at all. It is expensive & you need multiple sessions for any noticeable loss from it, so if I won the lottery, thats what I'd do first.

Other than that, I'd greatly increase my wardrobe, and maybe consider electrolysis, but not 10% sure on that.

Deborah Jane
12-30-2007, 04:38 AM
I just got up, 9.30 a.m here in England, checked my numbers and guess what?....Zero, Zilch, Nowt, Nothing :( Oh well, back to dreaming...We can all dream can,t we??:happy: :hugs: to all who answered...Maybe next week dreams will come true :D

Stormgirl
12-30-2007, 04:39 AM
Spend $ to hide my scars.

Suzie S.
12-30-2007, 06:01 AM
I wouldn't change anything physical either. But I would vastly expand my wardrobe (of course after I expanded my wife's wardrobe!), get some better breast forms, better wigs, and lots of shoes! :p

Melora
12-30-2007, 07:05 AM
First I might bring up the thought to my Wife, that I would like to expand upon myself a little bit. She just Might be up for it....
Then IF we get it worked out, I would do electroylisis, Then Maybe get some REAL BOOBS/ Kinda.. Buy some AWSOME, hormones, clothes and makeup and things!!!!
And then...
Invest all the rest of the $$$..!! :happy:
I do not want to go all the way though, as I actually kinda like my member and do not really want to do the Chop/Chop really, UNLESS, She says NO.. Then Maybe...Hmmm.. Hehe.. Who knows.. Just a dream....
~

Amy Hepker
12-30-2007, 07:06 AM
Teeth, Hair removal, Breast augmentation

Lanore
12-30-2007, 07:14 AM
First I would give most of it away. I really don't need a lot of money. Probably the only thing I would do for myself would be, get rid of that little thing down below that just doesn't belong there. Everything else I'm happy with.

Lanore

Billie1
12-30-2007, 07:27 AM
The first thing I'd change about m appearance would be the location of it ... someplace nice and warm, where short skirts and sandals would be the norm, rather than boots and parkas! Maybe a condo in Vegas or Miami, devoted just to my femme persona, with huge closets, a high-tech make-up and dressing room and big, comfortable lounge for parties! (You're all invited, of course)

After that, maybe a nose job, but that's about it.

Ah, a girl can dream, can't she?

Shelly67
12-30-2007, 08:04 AM
oh goodness this is a n easy question ...... lazer surgery - no more shaving . perhaps a fair pair of breasts wouldnt go amiss either .
Lastly - retire so I could certianly enjoy myself lol

Carla68
12-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Yes I've won the lottery but it was only 3 numbers so all I get is 10 english pounds. Never mind at least it's 10 free lines to play.

Regards

Carla68

Deborah Jane
12-30-2007, 04:15 PM
Yes I've won the lottery but it was only 3 numbers so all I get is 10 english pounds. Never mind at least it's 10 free lines to play.

Regards

Carla68

10 pounds is 10 pounds Carla...You never know you may get the "big one" off one of the free lines :D

linnea
12-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Like Salandra, I feel that the physical part is only a portion of what changes when I am Linnea. However, with a lottery-prize-size budget, there are a number of things that I would change about my appearance:
1. eyelid surgery to get rid of my sagging eyelids (I may do this one any way);
2. plastic surgery on my nose, chin, and forehead for a more feminine look;
3. body hair removal;
4. head hair augmentation (I would love to have a full head of natural hair; if I couldn't get this, I would get some custom-made, human-hair wigs;
5. I would also enhance my wardrobe and wardrobe accessories and shoes.
It's fun to dream, and this is one of my favorite fantasies!

Tedi
12-30-2007, 07:50 PM
If I won millions, I'd just do my best to become invisible.

natasha
12-30-2007, 10:32 PM
If I were to win the lottery: I am pretty sure it would be "Hello Dr. Transition" "May I have the full meal deal?"

Kieroney
12-30-2007, 11:21 PM
Yes, I would get rid of the chest hair for good, just honestly I am tired of shaving it, and really never liked it, along with the arm hair.

xdresser4u2dressup
12-30-2007, 11:25 PM
First off it would depend on how much ,

But lets say a really good amount , First i would payoff everyone i owe ,
2. move
3. buy a nice size house thats kind of secluded and has a pool away from all who know me , pond and gazeebo on it as well as enough land 100 plus acres around it , <house in the middle of the acerage > . So if i wanted i could walk out enfemme and not worry about anyone seeing me no matter where Im at on the property .
4. New Car or SUV < girls gotta have a nice ride >
5. Now the tricky part is if i have enough I may just stay at home and tinker around the house and learn sewing deco and such < take classes at the local college . If not get a part time job at some place about to go under < leads to number 6and 7
6. HAve SRS done < if they have aetna as they do pay for SRS if deemed neccessery > .
7. live as a Woman the rest of my life with a true GG , < Lesbian affair >

Applelicious
12-31-2007, 04:45 AM
Wow! Assuming I don't spend it all on cloths and shoes, I would...

- Electrolysis: My entire upper torso; any areas on the back and shoulders; my glutes and thighs, and some areas in the back of my neck and eye brows. I will keep facial and leg hair until the decision to go through with HRT and SRS. Even then, I would still keep the leg hair and wax, there's not a whole lot of it anyway.

- Blemish removal: Not even sure if this is possible, but I certainly have enough of them to buy the surgeon a new car. I would keep my scars since each one represents a specific memory I have.
======================

This would be all until I decide to change my sex. With the cost of that being a small fraction of my new fortune, it defintely eliminates that portion of the decision making process, making it all the more tempting.

If I went through with it, I am going to take care of whatever the hormones don't. This definitely includes hips and butt (if needed), breast augmentation (if needed), and bone shavings where necessary. We all know what would be last, and I would have to throw it a 100k farewell party just for the hell of it.

I would also imagine that by winning the lotto, the number of accepting people in my family would somehow, magically increase. Hmmm. Freakin' sharks, lol. The ones who were with me the whole time will be the ones I display my generosity to.

KandisTX
12-31-2007, 12:33 PM
Not a damned thing. Altering my body would be altering who I am. I cannot see myself adding or taking anything away from that wonderful being that I have become over the last 39 years of my life. While there have been dreams and thoughts in my past, they were more passing fancies than anything else. I as a whole am happy with who and what I am, a hetero sexual male who just happens to be a crossdresser as well. ;)

Kandis:love:

Cheyenne Skye
12-31-2007, 07:49 PM
What was interesting to me about all these answers was that most of them are actually attainable by most of us.

The majority of the "wishes" would cost no more than a new car does. For many of us, buying a new car holds no thoughts of impossibility, yet something that might cost about the same, laser, electrolysis, new wardrobe, loose a few pounds, get SRS or FFS, is actually well withing the reach of MANY of us if we put our minds and resources to it.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Well I don't know about the rest of you but I certainly can't afford a new car right now. That being said, if I won the lottery:
1. I would pay off ALL my bills (house, cars, credit cards etc.).
2. Shopping spree.
3. Then I would consider things like electrolysis and cosmetic surgery.

Lilith Moon
01-01-2008, 08:27 AM
I'm in good physical shape. I'm very fit and I think I look great...from the neck down. But my face...oh my ! The force of gravity has been tugging at it for over half a century now and it shows. I have great dark pouches under my eyes. My eyebrows have sagged so far that I have to trim them to prevent them from poking into my eyes. The corners of my mouth have sagged so it looks like I'm wearing a permanent scowl. Then there's the turkey wattle that has developed under my chin.... :eek:

Yup, I could spend a few $$$

Joann0830
01-01-2008, 08:36 AM
I'd get my teeth fixed and electrolis the beard and lipo suction for sure, put money on the side for my girls and first Grandson and Get a decent four wheel SUV. Joann0830:heehee::love:

Angie G
01-01-2008, 09:02 AM
Nicer clothes som wigs and retire so I can dress more :hugs:
Angie

Jordan
01-01-2008, 09:17 AM
hair removed from my body and some real breast double dd's

KeriB
02-22-2008, 05:01 PM
If I were to win the lottery: I am pretty sure it would be "Hello Dr. Transition" "May I have the full meal deal?"

Seconded..... !

Amanda Shaft
02-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Great thread and not wishing to pee on anyones parade but here's a great statistic:
It is said that if you are over 50 and you buy a Lottery ticket on Monday for the draw on saturday, statistically you have more chance of being dead by saturday than of winning the Lottery!

And let me just throw this one into the mix: 82% of statistics are made up on the spot!

Amanda
PS I won a tenner the other day and yes to all the things everyone else has listed.

tamarav
02-22-2008, 06:25 PM
Open a more than full-service spa and salon exclusively for CDs at no cost to them...and a new red Corvette.......

Deborah Jane
02-22-2008, 06:28 PM
Open a more than full-service spa and salon exclusively for CDs at no cost to them...and a new red Corvette.......

Can i have a job please?..And a company car:heehee:

TxKimberly
02-22-2008, 06:28 PM
Yup yup, I'm with you! The facial and body hair would have to go! There's a place in Dallas that uses a local anesthetic and then clears your entire face by electroylisis. You have to do it at least twice because of the way the hair grows in cycles, but it sounds like it beats the hell outta dragging the agony out for years or months. The down side is that it is VERY expensive.

Cristi
02-22-2008, 07:38 PM
I would start with something really simple, but would make life easier for me. I'd like to get electrolysis on my face so I wouldn't have to shave anymore.

One of the things that limits me the most about going out is that after 3-4 hours my beard starts coming through. With no facial hair, I should be able to out out all day without having to re-shave!

I don't know if I'd do anything else permanent. There are just too many times I still need to be 100&#37; guy.

Oh yeah... dental work. I would look a LOT better enfemme with a good smile :)

debbeelee1
02-22-2008, 07:42 PM
I'd remove about 40 years of aging!

jennifer41356
02-22-2008, 08:37 PM
hair transplant, boob job , body hair totally removed and hormones......:D:D:D:D

jennifer41356
02-22-2008, 08:39 PM
Yup yup, I'm with you! The facial and body hair would have to go! There's a place in Dallas that uses a local anesthetic and then clears your entire face by electroylisis. You have to do it at least twice because of the way the hair grows in cycles, but it sounds like it beats the hell outta dragging the agony out for years or months. The down side is that it is VERY expensive.

Kim, the place is electrology 2000, I have been and have had free work done when they hire a new girl, they need practice and I am the one:D...they do good work and of course they numb your face so you dont feel anything:love:

Roberta Rain
02-22-2008, 08:54 PM
I think that when I get my millions I will have the face and chest hair removed. Beyond that, I guess I will invest in my business, set up a retirement for when I no longer feel like working for money, and then do as much good in the world as I can without cutting to far in to the principal. It would be fun to try to see just how far I could leverage that kind of money in terms of trying to create long term sustainable good in the world. Oh... also a really, really great wedding dress and some first rate kinky boots.

shirley1
02-22-2008, 10:26 PM
well for me it would be a hair transplant - i am seriously balding so have no choice but to wear a wig - its strange but i saw a guy at work today with fairly big earing hoops (both ears) i have never had or wanted to have my ears pierced in male mode - but now at 40 ! i wouldnt mind being able to wear large hoops en femme ! i guess i dont need to win the lottory to do that but still awkward when your in the closet still -sorry not the thread - hair transplant and maybe a nose job !

stormrider
02-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Although my first priorities would be bills, charities, and family, as far as my splurging on me is concerned, I would do th following.
Electrolysis on all my body and facial hair.
Slight breast augumentation
Possibly a limited amount of hormone treatment.

Stephanie Anne
02-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Nothing. I would do nothing.

Oh wait wrong movie...

I think this is one of those hypothetical questions where you are supposed to say "I would start living full time" Where the therapist says "Why do you have to win the lottery to live full time?"

I do think I would have a little surgery to remove the effects manhood has had on my face and of course get rid of this god awful hair on my face and body once and for all!

Melissa-M
02-23-2008, 12:35 AM
Its no good repeating all of what has been said in a dream ill have it ALL and then some MORE But in fact I have a family to look after

Joan Merrie
02-23-2008, 08:33 AM
All of the above. Then I would probably start my own trucking company, and give a new meaning to TRANSportation.

StayceeCD
02-23-2008, 03:13 PM
Ok a bit of a dream question!! To all members..If you won the Lottery [current odds 14,000,000-1] or came into a large inheritance, how much [if at all] would you change your appearance to make yourself feel happier.
Personally i,d have electroylisis/laser to remove all my facial and body hair, Laser to remove my tattoos from my arms and plastic surgery to soften/feminise my face so i could pass looks wise. I may get more done later but that would be the first things i,d have done.

Exactly the same for me except the tattoo bit.. I just have one small tasteful one! :D

Mary Lee
02-23-2008, 03:32 PM
4 . rib reduction

That is the first time I have heard about rib reduction. Would you or someone please explain?

Eugenie
02-23-2008, 07:06 PM
If you won the lottery what would you change about your appearance?
I would try a few things for my physical appearnace, like going to a cure to loose wieght :o... Get a laser hair removal over my whole body... But that wouldn't be what I would do first...

I would buy a flat or a house in a place far from where I live (most likely in a very large city) in order to be able to live my feminity more freely at least from time to time... And still be able to come back home with my wife where I live now... By the way that solution would make her feel better too... She knows I'm not happy in drab mode and accepts that I dress "en femme" when I'm away from home...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Alana65
02-24-2008, 08:56 AM
If you won the lottery what would you change about your appearance?

In order of preference....
1. Full-body hair removal :love:

2. Liposuction/feminine waist-shaping

3. FFS

4. Breast Augmentation

Then, if after living as a woman for a year or two, maybe......GRS.

KathrynTX
02-24-2008, 10:26 AM
I'd get electrolysis on my face for sure, just so I wouldn't have to worry about shaving it again. I'd probably have my legs, stomach, chest, and privates done, too.

Like Eugenie, I would consider buying a place where I could dress as much as I want. Preferably someplace isolated.

I'd also take a little trip to NYC to attend Miss Vera's Finishing School for Boys who Want to Be Girls.

Cheryl Ann
02-24-2008, 10:36 AM
Hair removal, 38-D breast implants, MtF surgery.

TSchapes
02-24-2008, 10:54 AM
If you won the Lottery [current odds 14,000,000-1] or came into a large inheritance, how much [if at all] would you change your appearance to make yourself feel happier.

Deborah great question. Because if we do sit down and figure out what we would do, then figure out what doesn't cost a bazillion dollars, we might just act on some of those wishes. Life is too short!

thanks hun!

JessieB
02-24-2008, 11:39 AM
It depends on whether I wished to transition fulltime or not (probably not). If not ...

personal trainer to achieve optimum size
minor cosmetic surgery, nothing too fem
hair removal
wardrobe

If I were going fulltime, the works -- everything but SRS.

The first thing I'd change about m appearance would be the location of it ... someplace nice and warm, where short skirts and sandals would be the norm, rather than boots and parkas! Maybe a condo in Vegas or Miami, devoted just to my femme persona, with huge closets, a high-tech make-up and dressing room and big, comfortable lounge for parties! (You're all invited, of course)
I think this is a great idea!

JessieB
02-24-2008, 11:42 AM
I think this is one of those hypothetical questions where you are supposed to say "I would start living full time" Where the therapist says "Why do you have to win the lottery to live full time?"
I respect your thought in principle, but I can think of numerous obstacles that money could overcome.

Cynthia_0101
02-24-2008, 12:01 PM
Would I change anything about my looks?

No

I am happy as I am. But I would sure go on a huge spending spree :)

There would be one hot car in the driveway first off though

http://www.geocities.com/shelbymustangpics2/1967_Shelby_GT500_Eleanor_side_low.jpg

Soulless&Shallow
02-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Malibu Beach house
Demon Black Lamborghini Garllardo Superleggera
Black Mercedes S-600
permanent hair removal everywhere (except my head)
teeth fixed
Insane men's wardrobe of Hugo Boss, Versace, and Armani suits
Insane female wardrobe of DKNY, Versace and Wolford
Ballet Classes everyday
More pot than any human should smoke

Bexles
02-24-2008, 12:56 PM
I'd get my teeth sorted,
get my chin rounded,
have all my body hair and facial hair removed (excluding the bikini),
get the webbing on my fingers removed
and get a couple of tattoos.

Stargirl
02-24-2008, 02:19 PM
I would most likely find a surgeon to help me delay the ravages of time, and gravity on my face. Not a big drastic change. I don't want to lose my character lines, or necessary expressions during certain pleasurable activities. Forget Botox. I hate that tight shiny surrealistic look found on too many celebrities. They look like saran wrap. I would replace the rest of my silver fillings with tooth colored. When I am satisfied with my looks, I would eagerly disperse my money. It would bring me pleasure to help other people develop confidence, and restore the healthy libido, and joy for living. But, I won't buy them a six pack. I would also head for pet shelters, and food banks to share my stray cash. I could invest in CD's and give the interest to people I fancy. When I die, they get whatever is left in my accounts. No fancy casket. Just a wood box.

shenangovalleygal
02-27-2008, 01:56 PM
well if i win the lottery (i have a 1-time use only plan for the pick 3), i would get my teeth fixed. and boy do they need fixed. then with money left over, i would get laser hair removal, a complete makeover including skin, makeup, hair, nails, wardrobe. maybe get implants, liposuction, trachea shave. give some to my favorite charities, get my sister a new car and a bigger house. (her car got repoed and using my moms car and my sister has 3 kids from 1-14). any left over i would put in an account that accrues interest and let it build to play the lotto again but a different game (pick 4).

Angie Sweet
02-27-2008, 07:31 PM
1. Start with lots of dental work
2. Shop for clothes in real stores, no more thrift store
3. Good pair of breastforms
4. A nice tan. Of course the natural way. At the beach in Hawaii.
5. A beauty makeover. Want to see what I would look like with professional makeup
6. A better wig.

Oh Geez, I could go on forever. That would be a start.

Jennifer Lynndon
02-28-2008, 10:34 PM
Breast augmentation ... I've always wanted REAL cleavage!!!

TaylorAB
02-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Hmm, well, let me see? I guess the easier question for me is what wouldn't I change LOL!

1. Remove face and body hair.
2. SRS
3. Voice coaching.
4. A wardrobe room that was divided up by seasons (winter, spring, summer and fall clothes/shoes).
5. Long silky, shiny beautiful hair (ha, ha)!
6. Bribe someone in the state of Ohio to give me a new birth certificate (wink).

Sarah Doepner
02-29-2008, 12:56 AM
Since I wouldn't have to work any more I could get that personal trainer to come over and help me lose the weight I've collected over the years. Next it would be to the plastic surgeon to get my schnozzola trimmed down to less than Rushmore size. After that I'd be trying to decide if my chin and Neanderthal forehead would be next on the list, or if just spending more time enjoying the newly unemplolyeed me would be the best idea.
I'll share this with you, if I won the big bucks, it would blow the door off my closet. I can't afford to get out where I live because it could cost me my job, insurance and retirement. It would be very nice to have the freedom to dress when and where I want.

mykhelee
02-29-2008, 01:34 AM
Well let's start out with liposuction. A little cosmetic surgery for the bags under the eyes. A home gym to go with the new house far away from everyone. As I live alone, enough clothing that I have a different outfit for as long as I want. Of course, shoes, shoes, shoes. Who knows, maybe some augmentation.

stefcd1
02-29-2008, 08:43 AM
I would transition to living as a woman 24/7. I would have Breast Augmentation and remove all body hair through electroylisis

KrazyKat
03-01-2008, 01:13 AM
Bring my family(blood and otherwise) together in a family business, where we could make everyday one we looked forward to enjoying!!

I'd have a permanent smile which would firm up my face and I'd naturally look years younger!!:heehee:

Wouldn't need any work done physcically because people with lots of money tend to have lots of "freinds" coming out of the woodwork!!:tongueout

Laurelanne
03-01-2008, 03:59 AM
Id probably take my so and myself out for a real good makeover and spa day for sure.

Roberta Llyan
03-01-2008, 10:39 AM
I would pursue the full transformation and become a female in body as well as soul/spirit. For the lack of funds to follow through has been the only reason I've never pursued it completely.

Darlene-VA
03-01-2008, 10:44 AM
I would have SRS and travel the world and just enjoy life as a total woman

cd4l
03-02-2008, 09:22 PM
If I win the lottery my dressmaker will be very busy :)

notquitegirl
03-07-2008, 03:42 AM
1. Facial hair removed (shaving is a pain in the ass)
2. Arm and torso hair removed (to open up wardrobe options that would look silly with hair)
3. Breast augmentation (even though I present as a guy in a skirt, I want breasts of my own)

Shelly67
03-07-2008, 05:34 AM
Lazer removal of the dreaded 5 o,clock shadow . Perhaps a little tummy tuck .

deja true
03-07-2008, 08:00 AM
If I won millions, I'd just do my best to become invisible.

I'd buy myself a new life...

*NEWS FLASH* "We hear today from the Lottery Commission that lottery ticket sales have jumped three-fold due to heavy buying by the trans-gendered community. Good Luck, girls & boys."

Emily Ann Brown
03-07-2008, 08:31 AM
I'd give the ticket to my GF (so EX couldn't demand half under some cockamammie legal law) and hope she'd get me electrolysis to lose the beard I hate.

Emily Ann