PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gift

allisonrn06
12-29-2007, 09:37 AM
A while back I had posted about how my wife, who had been unaccepting of my CD'ing for most of our marriage, had done a complete turn-around and was now totally accepting of it. Apparently she had come to accept it quite a while ago, but we were both reluctant to bring up the subject. But to illustrate just how far we've come in the time since then, she got me a wig for Christmas this year!! It's only the second time in my life I've owned one, so I was very excited. Last night we had some overdue time alone in the house together, and I got to spend several hours dressed completely fem, including my new wig and a "little black dress". She mentioned in the course of the evening, too, that she would like to take me to a salon sometime to get my makeup done!! I'm loving it!! I know that everyone here who has an unaccepting SO may not ever have them get to this point, but for those of you whose SO's may be "straddling the fence" so to speak, maybe this will give you hope :love:

Talon DeRojo
12-29-2007, 12:42 PM
Allison - Wow! That's terrific! Thanks for sharing your story and giving hope to many. My wife has known since our first date-it's so much easier when the truth is out and you are loved.
Talon:happy:

Mitch23
12-29-2007, 12:46 PM
thank you allison - that is so encouraging for those who despair that their partners will ever become more accepting. I think for many of us, it becomes such a hurtful topic of conversation that we avoid it because of the pain it causes

mitch