PDA

View Full Version : creating a realistic cleavage

shirley1
12-29-2007, 08:14 PM
my biggest problem is i seem unable to create a realistic cleavage - i am very flat chested even for a guy so theres no fatty deposit around my breast area so would taping work and how do you know what size bra to wear for your height and build - i'm fairly skinny all i have at the moment are c cup enhancers and trying to wear them in a b cup bra but obviously they are too small caus there are no breast underneath the enhancers which all i've got to use is tissue

i have heard about filling freezer bags with bird seed does this work and look in any way natural ?

also is it dangerous to try usin breast cream just for a few months - would it work ? has anyone tried ? some guys have visible breast tissue by nature - is it a big mistake to try messing with your hormone balances unless you are looking to become ts ?

docrobbysherry
12-29-2007, 08:49 PM
I have suggestion if u have full size enhansers. I have some very old "C" enhansers that I still use. I'm flat chested also. I took pieces of soft foam, and used scissors to make them fit rite inside the enhansers. Glued 'em in with Home Depot silicone. Now, my enhansers work as well as my forms do!
RS

Tamara Croft
12-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Check out this thread by Maryannsung ;) http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69869

macada10
12-29-2007, 09:32 PM
is it a big mistake to try messing with your hormone balances unless you are looking to become ts ?

Yes it is.

Hormones are not make-up, hormones have many side-effects that you can't control.

shirley1
12-29-2007, 09:44 PM
thanks it just as a closet cd i have never worried about how i look too much but now that i am planning on going to a tg meeting in the new year - i am starting to think more about how good or passible i look - i know i dont need to look convincing to go along to meet other cds - they wont care anyway - and i guess i'll ask opnions off others when i' there - but now i am really starting to care how i look - i have always said that if i ever walk the street dressed i need/want to look as convincing as possible - and having realistic breasts i think is as important as whether your beard is showing or how to carry it off ie body launguage - i dont care so much about dressing for my age because i want to dress young and at 39 dont look my age anyway and i'm told that in male mode (28 most people think) but when i see my current disaster of a cleavage i just think - you have got to be kidden going out like that youd get read within 10 seconds of the first person seeing you and that just makes me mad !

candacegates
12-29-2007, 09:48 PM
The method shown by maryannsung in the thread and on the site is very effective, especially if you have a little meat on your chest. And i think the hormones might be a bit much especially if its a casual thing.

shirley1
12-29-2007, 10:03 PM
The method shown by maryannsung in the thread and on the site is very effective, especially if you have a little meat on your chest. And i think the hormones might be a bit much especially if its a casual thing.

i will be following this up ie trying it - its so good to know their are other people in the same boat as you with these dilemas !

epsxyblkm
12-30-2007, 05:46 AM
I guess that I was just "blessed". Give me the right push up bra and everything is good.