PDA

View Full Version : shopping with wife

Michelle 51
12-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Wife and i were walking through the mall to-day and we took a short cut through a dept store and i cut across the lingerie section and i ask her to get me some undies .She says no way then to my surprise she relents and says tell me the ones you like but don,t touch them because i don.t want people looking at us and then proceeds to ask do you like these or these and in the end we leave with 3 pair.Then she says i need panty-hose do you need any.I said not really but she gets us both a pair.Well i,m on a roll so i ask if we can see if payless shoes(in canada they carry up to a 13w) has any year-end sales and i find a 4'' 11w heel reg 29.95 for 7.95 and i said i,m not sure if they will fit and she says get them anyway they,re only $7 so she takes them to the cashier i pay her then leave. This is sure beats going alone and always looking nervous and being in a rush .We probaly spent 10 minutes just looking at underwear.I think we both enjoyed it. I know i did.Shes a sweetheart justabit

tamriel
12-29-2007, 10:09 PM
wow, you are lucky. when i get married i hope my wife will be like that.

JackieInPA
12-30-2007, 12:43 AM
Went shopping with my wife yesterday. Was an all girls stuff shopping trip. Lane Bryant, Bath and Body works, Catherine' (Wearing a leather coat we purchased there lol) got two skirts, lots of socks and undies 3 nice 'Communial shirts'.

ColleenCD
12-30-2007, 01:42 AM
Sounds like your wife has more adventure in her than she may lead on to have. My wife will from time to time lend assistance in purchasing items clearly not in her size. I hope you're enjoying your time with her and letting her know your appreciation of her gift to you.

Colleen

Tina Francia
12-30-2007, 02:16 AM
I wish you the best of luck with your wife and shopping. Shortly after comming out to my wife she took me shopping and seemed to be supportive. 2 months later she left. I hope that I can someday find someone as understanding and open minded.

Suzie S.
12-30-2007, 06:04 AM
Yes Justabit, she sure is a sweetheart! :happy: It's great shopping with our wives, isn't it! Glad you had a great time! :D

Eugenie
12-30-2007, 07:47 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience.

If some of you have read some of my posts on crossdressers.com, many of them mention that my wife is tollerating my x-dressing but not participating. This lasted since more than 35 years...

To my biggest surprise, while we were going though the women section of a C&A store in Paris, she told me "If you want to buy stuff for yourself, just go ahead." It felt really fantastic. I did buy a few things...:heehee:

Since then she is often making gentle comments on that subject... She's not ready yet to accept that I dress in front of her though...

:hugs:
Eugenie

KrissyTN
12-30-2007, 08:08 AM
I had a similar experience yesterday too! Thanks to one of our lovely members here, I am now the proud owner of some "D" sized breast forms...I don't have any bras that size so yesterday while we were out we noticed a big sale at Dillards, a local Macy's type store. We went in and spent some time picking out two bras for me and three for her. She then said, "well you need some matching panties" and picked some of those out. She is adamant that the panties match...:)

Last weekend we spent at a mall in NC picking out different makeup and supplies....this weekend clothes...Maybe next weekend we can go shoe shopping!

It is a world of difference having a truly supportive partner.

Krissy

KayHenderson
12-30-2007, 09:46 AM
My wife and I were at a local beauty supply store yesterday, shopping for something she needed but also looking at items for me. I was playing the role of disinterested male.

She was curious about some mineral-based makeup, and the female clerk commented that it looks really good on older skin. I jokingly asked her if she was saying my wife is old. Backtracking, she said, "No...but it would look gorgeous on you."

She hadn't a clue, but that's precisely its destination.

RachelDenise
12-30-2007, 09:51 AM
I have never been shopping with my spouse, since she isn't supportive. But I love reading about those of you who have done this. It sounds like great fun!

Jocelyn Quivers
12-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Glad you were able to experience the joy of shopping with your wife. Next time try to set up a day at an outlet mall, and shop until both of you are absolutely exhausted.:thumbsup:

linnea
12-30-2007, 07:49 PM
I have never gone shopping for femme things for me with my wife. I have shopped with her and alone to buy her some lingerie and other things. She thinks that what interest I show relates to her (and that's fine with me), but I would love to have her support my shopping for Linnea. That's not likely to happen; however, with my grown daughter, I think that there may be a chance. I am planning to tell her about my crossdressing this spring when I go to visit her (I hope that I have the courage). I've already told her a few things but not the whole story. When I come out to her, I hope that one result will be some shopping trips.
It is fun and encouraging to read some of the other accounts of their situations and support.

Roxi Loh
12-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Interesting, but my wife, who has known about my dressing since before we were married, has not been supportive recently. Yesterday she asked me to go to VS with her. I had bought her some panties and bras there and some did not fit. They were having a bra sale and mark downs on panties. While she was picking out new ones I gave her a black thong which was on sale for $5 and asked her to add it to her purchase. It was in my size. She seemed receptive so I later asked her to pick out a bra in a 38c also my size and she did. Then I added another. We paid for it all and she wanted to look at shoes. She found a great pair of pointy toed pumps for her and bought them. As we were leaving she asked if there was anything else I was looking for. I said lets go to Payless. We did and she started to show me heels in my size. I picked out a pair and she bought them for me. We went home and I proceeded to get en femme. I dressed, did the runway for her and we watched TV for a while. It was fun. She has always been good about buying things for me but this was really pleasant. Roxanne

Stephanie Scott
12-31-2007, 12:18 AM
Just,

Great news!!! Having the support of your wife is wonderful, isn't it? Be sure to treat her well and don't forget, SHE is the REAL girl, so make sure you treat her as such.

God bless,
Steph