PDA

View Full Version : My Story

Tina Francia
12-30-2007, 04:17 AM
Hello all,
Here is my story, I hope I can possibly get a little advice while giving some at the same time.

I have ben a CD since I can remember, 3 - 3 1/2 years of age. The story behind my CDing is way too long to tell here but I would like to share events that have happened over the past 15 years most of wich will be brief.

I was in the Navy when I really came out about being a CD. It was much encouraged by my ex-wife. Turns out that she tried to use it against me to get custody of our children when she left to the arms of another man. (I got the children despite the CDing). Two years later I met my curent wife online.
Durring our dating process, I informed my wife that I was a cross dresser but due to a promiss to the California court system, and to my ex-in-laws, I would not fully CD until the children were of the age to understand and comprehend what cross dressing was.

I informed her that I wore panties on a daily basis and that I wore night gowns to bed. She said that was ok.

Several times throughout our marriage of 10 almost 11 years, my wife had asked if I wanted to CD and my answer was, "No not at this time, the children are still too young and what I was currently doing was satisfactory."

After the conversation the subject would be dropped for a year or so and things would go on as normal. (the normal ups and downs of any relationship) That is until this year, when I told my wife that I wanted to CD again.

This summer there were events that became really stressful within the relationship, along with the fact that we were going to a local drag queen bar that has nightly shows. I began struggling with the urge to fully CD to deal with the stress and the alure of seeing others CDing and how comfortable they were doing it. So, one day in mid June we were sitting on our balcony discussing the issues that were happening within the relationship and I just blurted out to her that I wanted to CD again.

After a bit more conversation, she said that she would be supportive and understood. She even went as far as going shopping with me. First it was a bra then a few weeks later shoes and then a clothing shopping spree. Most of the clothes turned out to be for her and not me though; which was ok, because She needed new clothes too, and it is not like I get to dress all that much any way.
After the shopping spree, things simmer down on the crossdressing (I can tell that she is getting a bit worried and is thinking that I want to be a woman full time) in fact I stop completely and go back to the normal routine of our life. (trying to give her a break and adjust to the situation.) Infact she askes for time by herself to try and sort her thoughts on the situation. I'm understanding and say sure take the time that you need, I'm here to help and will explain what I can. In the mean time here are some sites that you can visit to get some information, if you have any questions I will be glad to try and answer them.

A couple of months go by and it is now Halloween. She is acting really strange and distant, I assume it has to do with work and her mother. Sheesh was I ever wrong, because come November 1st, she is asking for a separation and informing me that she has been talking to another man.

I was shattered to say the least. We have now been separated for 2 months and I've gotten myself into counseling (best thing I ever did). She on the other hand will not seek any outside assistance, will not talk to me other than dealings with our son, and gets hateful when the "D" word is mentioned. Yet she refused to indicate that there is any hope for our relationship.

Well that is my story. If any of you that do have supportive S/O's or even S/O's that have any advice or comments, I would love to hear from you.

Mollyanne
12-30-2007, 08:06 AM
Hi Tina, my heart goes out to you. I can feel your torment and your frustration. I can't give you an answer as to why your wife changed her attitude and did what she did but the GOOD thing in your favor is that you are seeing a therapist. Please correct me if I am incorrect but your wife will not discuss divorce, is this correct????? It sounds to me that she wants to use this as a hammer for your total capitulation. If you haven't done so please find yourself a GOOD lawyer and discuss this and PLEASE be honest with him or her. Good luck to you no matter what!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Julie York
12-30-2007, 08:08 AM
You can't put a problem right until you know what the problem IS. I don't know how you are going to do it, but somehow you need to work out some way of getting her to give you her side of the story. Maybe your therapist can suggest a diplomatic method. It's only when you know what was REALLY bothering her that you can do something about it.

Good luck.

Angie G
12-30-2007, 09:14 AM
I sorry for your misfortune Tina. It may have nothing to do with dressing it may just be another man if she was supported it at the start who knows. If you wish to talk just PM me :hugs:
Angie

Kathrynn
12-30-2007, 09:27 AM
HI! Tina
My name is Kathrynn, and i also live in Tulsa. I am one of those drag queens that you may have seen on your outings with your s/o. I'm sorry to hear of your seperation. If you need to talk or anything else you may need just send a p/m or contact me by e-mail and i will give you my cell number.
My e-mail is mugz42005@yahoo.com
Many hugs
Kathrynn

docrobbysherry
12-30-2007, 07:47 PM
I think u have to act in your, and your son's best interest from now on. As long as you and your wife r OK with the present financial arrangements, and custody, U R OK. Try to live your life the way u want, and keep your affairs private from your wife, as she will from u. DO NOT DISCUSS YOUR PERSONAL LIFE WITH HER WHILE U R SEPARATED! If u have control of the purse strings, u can bring issues to a head by stopping, or reducing the $$ u give her. U may have to face the fact that your marriage is over. When u know it is, u must consult an attorney immediately. Or, your wife will, when she feels it's over.
Been there, done this whole thing! I feel your pain! It's wasn't fun, but now it's over, and I get to dress whenever I like!
RS

Tina Francia
12-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Thanks to all of you who took the time to read and post to my story. Your thoughts and concerns are greatly appreciated.

To address Docrobbysherry and Mollyanne's concerns about my consulting a lawyer; I have already done so. It was one of the first things that I did after she left. I was very concerned about financial decisions that I made and wanted to ensure that I was in the right by protecting my assets.

To Docrobbysherry: I not only have physical custody of the son that my current wife and I have togeather. I have an older son (14) and daughter (16) from my first marriage. The older children know of my crossdressing but have not seen me dressed. I felt it necessary to inform them, just in case they were brought into court, if and when the impending divorce happens. My youngest knows nothing of my CD'ing though.

My older children to my suprised thought it was cool that I CD'd, I was sort of shocked by their response. I will not let them see me unless they come out and ask me to dress for them. I feel that when they are ready they will ask.

My mother-in-law (who lives with me) on the other hand has seen and fully accepts my CD'ing half.

On another note, today being my B-day I was able to hit the local JC Penny's and Fabulous Footware stores and bought myself a couple of nice tops and a new bra, along with a nice grey pair of 4" stiletto boots for what I thought was a steal. I LOVE and HATE the after Christmas sales!! Too much to choose from at such a GREAT price. lol

Again, thank you for you comments.
Tina

xdresser4u2dressup
12-30-2007, 10:58 PM
Interesting she gets upset over the D word , Are you really sure she is having an affair or fling with this other guy ? Maybe he is a really good friend or maybe even like a brother to her and is helping her sort things out . Maybe he is gay and she is staying with him ?

Then again her religion may keep her from divorcing you < my step mothers does my father > . Then again maybe she needs some time alone to figure out what she wants and what she wants to do .

There is the down side that though you have custody she maybe trying to get dirt on you to take you to the cleaners , However her reactions to the D word is baffeling if she wants to get dirt on you she wouldnt get upset , then again maybe she is trying to see what she really wants herself , a xdresser or regular guy , though she can have both .

But then again maybe she is also thinking she failed you as a wife and she was too asertive or something . Then she maybe thinking you may want to fully convert to a female . Either way Id probably wait and stay clean.