PDA

View Full Version : disturbing dream

Charlotte Cross
12-30-2007, 06:26 AM
I feel a need to relate a dream I had the day after Christmas. It's a bit dark and still somewhat disturbs me, even to this writing.
I was dressed in full enfemme, lying on my back. My arms were tied to my sides and a well dressed and a very beautiful dark haired woman had forced herself between my legs and was kissing me.
The next thing I knew, the woman was gone and there was a man on top of me (I assume he was her partner). He began kissing me too. I tried to move my head away, but his mouth was locked on mine. I could even feel his erection rubbing on me and pressing into me.
Then the scene changed again. My wife and I were standing together, looking over our shoulders at this couple, her behind him, seated above us on a raised platform or shelf of sorts. Their gazes went right through me and the man was stroking his very large and very erect member. They both beckoned to me to come to them, obviously wanting me to perform oral sex on him.
I tried to turn away, but my wife looked at me and said, "You know have to do this sooner or later."
Then I awoke. It took 15 to 20 seconds to realize where I was and that it had not happened at all. However, I was sexually aroused by the dream, and it has been the focus of many of my thoughts in recent days.
A little more info. My wife is aware of my crossdressing and is very supportive of it. We even make love when I'm dressed. Sometimes she will tie me up and make love to me (another little kink of mine).
My wife just recently condoned my cross dressing, December 15 to be exact.
I am not gay, nor have I ever been attracted to any men. I've fantasized of it, as I'm sure we've all done.
Do you think that since I'm now "out" that other suppressed feelings are coming out in my dreams? Am I making too much out of what my unconscious mind conjured up one night?
Are there any budding Freud's or dream analysts out there who can help me make some sense of this?

Kate Simmons
12-30-2007, 06:41 AM
Just a guess but I would say the man and woman are you my friend. The sex part was about getting more in touch with your feelings and being comfortable with this part of yourself. When we think about dreams, we need to go to the base feelings involved. Just because it seemed to be an overtly sexual dream doesn't really mean it meant that. Your wife being in it was re-assurance that she supports you.:happy:

battybattybats
12-30-2007, 06:46 AM
The symbolic dream analysis stuff I read said that water represents emotions, sealife represents sex, sex represents relationships and that nothing in dreams is literal.

So the dream would be about relationships rather than sex.. by that theory.

Melinda G
12-30-2007, 11:53 AM
Seek professional help immediately! :D

docrobbysherry
12-30-2007, 12:14 PM
I've been told one dream signifies little or nothing. Recurring dreams may mean your subconscious is trying to send u a message!
RS

androgyne
12-30-2007, 12:15 PM
Do you think that since I'm now "out" that other suppressed feelings are coming out in my dreams?

Yes. It sounds to me like you're attracted to men, but are embarassed about it, which is why your wife appeared in the dream. Perhaps you felt like you were betraying her by your fascination for the man with an errection? Over time, you will probably have other dreams along the lines of this one, and it's deeper meaning will begin to unfold. All very healthy, btw.

Ruth
12-30-2007, 12:27 PM
It's hard to generalize about dreams but one thing is pretty general - all the people in your dream are you. So start from that and work on it. Dreams generally mean something other than what they superficially appear, so don't get too concerned about the sex stuff.

DonnaT
12-31-2007, 07:41 AM
Have you been reading sites with TG or cuckold fiction? If so, then that could linger into your dreams.

Angie G
12-31-2007, 09:50 AM
Sorry I don't put much stock in dreams :hugs:
Angie

Scotty
12-31-2007, 09:51 AM
Sounds as if it were just a fantasy or a fear in your mind playing out.

Maybe you have a fear or fantasy that your wife will bring a guy in or is expecting you to be gay while you are tied up...

Only we know what our dreams mean, and it could take years to find the meaning.

Used to have a dream as a kid, recurring, whereas there was a small bird in the dream standing next to a small burned out burn pile in our yard.
Have no idea what that represents except perhaps that memory of having lived there during innocent times.

KandisTX
12-31-2007, 10:53 AM
Someone once told me that all people in our dreams are the same person, just in differant modes. They are all YOU. Each one of these "people" signifies another aspect of yourself that you may or may not be aware of as yet.

If your SO is accepting of your CDing, this may be a manifestation of your own fears that you may becoming more and more deeply involved in your own dressing, and the fear of a possible bi-sexual experience looms heavy on your mind.

Personally, I wouldn't be too concerned about it, as it was just a dream at this point, but if there are things that you begin to have deja-vu about from the dream you might want to stop and reassess yourself and your situation.

Kandis:love:

Nicolette01
12-31-2007, 11:49 AM
I have heard form many different sources that for the most part, dreams are just that-dreams. Could it be that your crossdressing is arousing feelings in you that you thought you never had? Maybe, but I am not a professional in this matter, just relaying on to you what I have heard from sources throughout the years. In the meantime, enjoy, don't sweat the details, life is too short.

Chrissy8888
01-07-2008, 08:03 PM
I think (although I am not a professional) dreams are your minds way of releasing day to day stress. I usually find that if I am under great stress when I do sleep I don’t remember any dreams. I have had some changes in my life recently. The other day I had a rather sexually charged dream about performing oral sex on a man. I still could describe his organ to you. In my dream he did ejaculate into my mouth. I did go into a different dream (which I don’t remember) and then finely woke up. When I woke up I remembered that dream. A long time ago I would have been mortified about the dream because in involved a man. However I at least told myself that it was about the changes in my life and just like in the dream, I needed to accept them. Not really sure if that was why I had the dream or not. I am not really sure anybody including professionals truly no why we dream the things we do.

trannie T
01-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Dreams don't mean a thing. Think about all the other goofy dreams you've had which have had no base in reality.

Charleen
01-07-2008, 10:11 PM
That beats mine from last night when I dreamed all the hair grew back on my legs over night! Gawd, what a nightmare! Woke up in a sweat and panic.

trannie T
01-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I dreamed that I ate a giant marshmallow and when I woke up my pillow was gone.

Melissa A.
01-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Hi Charlotte,

Your dream may mean nothing, as has been explained to you already. Then again, if someone had told me I'd be attracted to guys as Melissa 4-5 years ago, I would have laughed. Now it's no laughing matter. I am. I still prefer girls, but I have also come to terms with Melissa's attraction to men, which is real. (I've tested it!!) You are just coming out, and yes, you may evolve a little more, whether you like it or not. That doesn't mean you have to act on it. I just happen to be divorced, and currently single. Whatever the verdict turns out to be, I wouldn't stress about it. Be honest with your partner. And yourself. Don't be ashamed of who you are, or become. That's the best advice I can give.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

MsJanessa
01-08-2008, 08:33 AM
well all I can say about your dream is that it sounds incredibly hot. Are you sure the beautiful woman was a brunette and not a blonde?? lol