PDA

View Full Version : Almost Caught

Karri M
12-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Last night I was almost caught being dressed by the downstairs neighbor. See for the last 4 days my son has been gone so i have been able to be dressed 24hrs a day. Its been heaven. Well my gf was home and i decided to take a bath. when i was finished i came out to go to the bedroom to redress with a full face of makeup on still. and gf says quick in the bedroom the neighbor is here. Well there i was stuck in the bedroom while the two girls had coffee in the kitchen for the next 45mins. Oh by the way i had left my heels in the living room. the neighbor as far as we know assumed they were my gfs. but i wonder because there is quite a size difference in feet between her and i. I guess time will tell if the neighbor knows or not.:heehee:

Shelly Preston
12-30-2007, 01:21 PM
This looks like a case of wait and see

I would doubt she noticed but I am glad you manged to have a good time

Mollyanne
12-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Hi Karri, Personally I would live by my own signature. I guess the threat of being"caught" is kinda' overwhelming, I do understand though.

:love: Mollyanne

Raychel
12-30-2007, 01:33 PM
I don't reckon that teh neighbor even gave the shoes a second thought. But it sounds like your GF was having some fun with you. Inviting the neighbor in for coffee and making you hide for 45 minutes. :heehee::heehee:

becky t
12-30-2007, 01:44 PM
Sounds like the gf was having a bit of fun at your expense, dont worry and enjoy!!

Does bring back some memories of what could have been a bad moment for myself though, we lived in a 12 storey block of flats at the time....i was fully dressed, the lot....next thing the damn fire alarm goes off..fire brigade ordered everyone out of their flats for safety..i wasnt going anywhere...luckily for all involved it was a false alarm !! could have turned out really bad though...dare to think of the outcome!!:straightface::straightface:

obsessedwithpantyhose
12-30-2007, 05:17 PM
u almost got caught by a FEMALE neighbor???? so let her catch u,, women r more understanding when it comes to cding on anyone other than their own man,does that make sence?

Seville
01-02-2008, 12:22 AM
u almost got caught by a FEMALE neighbor???? so let her catch u,, women r more understanding when it comes to cding on anyone other than their own man,does that make sence?

Makes perfect sense to me, and is probably true in most cases.

Chiana
01-02-2008, 09:43 AM
It is probably due to my enquisitive nature but if your heels were in plain site I probably would have noticed the size difference. But I am always attracted to anything feminine. Maybe your neighbor noticed. But unless she becomes obsessed with it, I think she will quickly forget about it. Nothing to worry about.

veronicagirl
01-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Few years ago...... I was fully dressed, full makeup, perfume, long nails. My driveway alarm goes off. No big deal, as I'm careful to ensure my doors are locked. It's my parents! They have a key to my home! I dash to my bedroom, rush in and lock the door. This door has a lock like an exterior lock, so you can't tell if anyone is inside. Well, it was a hot day and I live on a lake. Mom and Dad took a swim, made a lunch, left me a nice note and departed. I was quietly on my bed reading. Love that driveway alarm!