PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought

Dalece
12-31-2007, 06:10 AM
Has anybody ever felt even in male mode to talk to GGs easier than males. Or that GGs have a sense of the femine side inside you. Example when I was in the Navy I did berthing inspections and had this included the female any male had to anounce they where ther and I noticed there was a mass scramble to get covered up before they were allowed to come in or thru. As for me they didn't and would freely walk about with out covering and would talk to me if I was another female. I find for me it is easier to talk to females either in male or dressed femme. Does anybody feel that GGs sense that in you your femine side.

Deborah Jane
12-31-2007, 06:33 AM
I do seem to make friends with women easily so maybe you have a good point. Maybe they see the nicer side to me and feel they can relate to me as friend. The down side is i,m often reluctant to ruin a good friendship by allowing it to turn into a full blown relationship with all that can happen if it goes wrong.

Dee Jay
12-31-2007, 06:42 AM
My female (lesbian) boss recently said to me that I'm a ladies man... Not one that goes after the ladies, but one that ladies feel they can talk to. She said that I'm great at talking with women and that they find it so much easier to talk to me, and that I listen a lot more than most men.

My boss and colleagues (as far as I know) have no idea of my crossdressing.

So maybe you are right. Maybe GGs do sense the feminine side.

DJ

Kate Simmons
12-31-2007, 07:22 AM
I think being in touch with our feelings helps. The fact that I am genuinely interested in people is recognized by most women I talk to and that goes a long way.:happy:

CharleneCD
12-31-2007, 08:54 AM
i cant say that women have ever felt that comfortable around me, but I have always done well with them. And yes I have always felt more comfortable talking with women.

Alaceann
12-31-2007, 09:07 AM
All my life I've had more female friends than male, it's always been easer to talk to girls than guys.Even now in my 50's I still find it more pleasant to talk to girls.

Angie G
12-31-2007, 09:37 AM
Not that much :hugs:
Angie

SiobhanW
12-31-2007, 10:16 AM
YES! I totally get along better with girls and women much better than I ever have with males. At a party, I'll always be the one you'll find over chatting with the wives and girlfriends. I genuinely love the company of women, where I generally only tolerate the company of men.

RachelDenise
12-31-2007, 10:21 AM
I enjoy talking to both sexes but hate the male macho BS thing. I don't know if women find me easy to talk to, you'll have to them.

Mean Green Irene
12-31-2007, 10:35 AM
Same here - I have found that most women talk to me more as another women than a man. I even heard one GG say to another GG that "He is safe" At that time I didn't even know I was a cross-dresser.

KandisTX
12-31-2007, 10:59 AM
I have always gotten along better with women than men in most cases. I do find it much easier to talk to women as they are more inclined to listen to what you say, and what you don't say as well. They are much more perceptive and in many cases, some of them have figured out my "secret" without my telling them, and indicated as much without saying a word, i.e. a small gift of something quite femme that only I would recognize as such but another guy would think was just "a token of appreciation" or some such.

Kandis:love:

docrobbysherry
12-31-2007, 11:43 AM
I can only take talking with men for a little while. Then the sports talk and other typical male conversations start to bore the crap out of me.
So talking to women can be better. Until they start talking about their kitty or work or shopping. My mind starts to wander off.
That's one of the things I like about Sherry. No boring conversations. Just alluring, sexy looks, hot outfits, and most importantly, taking care of her man!
Ooooo, I'm sick, sick, sick! Oh, well, at least I'm not alone-----
RS

jennifer41356
12-31-2007, 01:37 PM
I found i was always more comfortable around woman and tended to relate to them better, and had a lot of friends that were girls...even in school....used to make some of my male friends jealous:happy:

Jilmac
12-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Has anybody ever felt even in male mode to talk to GGs easier than males. Or that GGs have a sense of the femine side inside you. Example when I was in the Navy I did berthing inspections and had this included the female any male had to anounce they where ther and I noticed there was a mass scramble to get covered up before they were allowed to come in or thru. As for me they didn't and would freely walk about with out covering and would talk to me if I was another female. I find for me it is easier to talk to females either in male or dressed femme. Does anybody feel that GGs sense that in you your femine side.

First let me tell you that you were one lucky sailor to have women aboard your ship. When I was in the navy women were relegated to base billets and weren't assighed to sea duty. But getting back to your question, yes I have always felt more at ease talking to, and associating with women. Perhaps it's because I was raised with 5 sisters, but GG's have been able to sense a more tender side of me. I had a similar situation at one of my civilian work assignments. There were women who worked in the same plant and I worked on the maintenance crew.There were times that I had to be in the women's locker room. I would announce my presence and like you, they didn't rush to cover or hide and would talk to me as if I was "one of the girls".:heehee: Jill

Hana22
12-31-2007, 04:17 PM
I find that dressing as a female has given me many more things to talk to females about. That in itself makes it easier. Me and my best female friends can talk about makeup, clothes, shoes, hair, the list goes on. I've noticed most girls especially nice looking ones feel like men only want sex and therefore don't have much to say that doesn't involve sex or sports.

joann07
12-31-2007, 04:17 PM
I get so shy when it comes to coming up and talking to attractive women because I just seem to say the wrong thing or clam up ruining what could be a perfect opportunity to maybe ask her out on a date or something.
Well, now that I crossdress, I'm getting a better understanding of what women go through and experience so hopefully it will give me more confidence to go and just be myself.

Debutante
12-31-2007, 04:28 PM
This sometimes happens to me.... maybe more than I think. I feel the feminine approach to relating, but when they see the 6' 1" male me, the females may feel confused for a momment, or then this: hey, this one is 'safe'.
But I feel the feminine attempt to connect.... and when I don't, when I have to be presenting and talking in male mode, this feels disappointing to me...

vivianann
12-31-2007, 05:25 PM
That is how it has been for me all my life, When I was young I would always talk to the the female adults, and they would always tell me that I was one of them, and in my adult years things were the same when a woman talks to me they will make comments like, you are one of the girls, you have feminine manerisms, you are my girlfriend, I see you more as a girl than boy, that bothered me when I was younger and trying to be macho when I was in my late teens and twenties, but when a woman tells me that now I take it as a compliment, I :love: it. I love when I go to the beauty salon to get my hair done and it is full of women, I am in my element and I become one of them even when dressed as a male. I do not hang out with the guys, I dont have anything in common with the guys except for one thing, I love old cars, especially muscle cars, and cars of the late 50's and 30's and 40's. but even then I cannot hang out with those guys too long because I just dont fit in with that macho image. When I am at meetings you will always find me with the women folk, and they always accept me as one of them. I know what you are saying Dalece, and some of the other girls here. :hugs: Vivian

SherriePall
12-31-2007, 06:26 PM
I find it easier being around women. I don't try to or push it, but I do. Several years ago I left a job I had for many years. One GG came up to me before I left and told me, "You're not like the other guys." I thought if only she knew how not like the others I was.
And just recently, a couple of women, on separate occasions, I hadn't seen in a while hugged me when they saw me. Just like a couple of girls. The one doesn't know about my dressing while the other does.
So, the question is do GG's sense something about us gender-enhanced males?

Nicole Erin
12-31-2007, 07:49 PM
I feel more comfy talking to women.
Guys are just yucky [unless it is another CD]

See the thing is, guys egos are SOoOoO fragile and I feel that my presence is somehow a threat to them. And what do guys talk about anyways?

Dalece
01-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Same here - I have found that most women talk to me more as another women than a man. I even heard one GG say to another GG that "He is safe" At that time I didn't even know I was a cross-dresser.

As mean greene Irene says I did hear the GG on the ship say that several times and I couldn't very well crossdress then

Dalece
01-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Yes Jill it was an expiriance I was on a destroyer tender final trip before my twilight tour and retire. But they just would even go by my bare butt naked and say high or stop and talk for a second like I was one of the girls there. Of course I was acorpsman.

Marvina Martian
01-01-2008, 12:14 AM
I too share this phenomenon. All my life I have related to women better than men. For some reason they can tell that we are different. It happened all through school and continues to happen now. I, for one, like being "safe"! It has always made me appreciated!

Dalece
01-01-2008, 02:58 AM
I too share this phenomenon. All my life I have related to women better than men. For some reason they can tell that we are different. It happened all through school and continues to happen now. I, for one, like being "safe"! It has always made me appreciated!

I agree, It has been an advantage for me in the medical field. I did my job professionally.

Jessika Paige
01-01-2008, 05:27 AM
i dont relate to men, at all. women seem to readily accept me. always been that way. i'm and attractive guy. got the cute factor on my side. i think women see the me inside and are attracted to it. i think men see only that i am somehow...off. the repel me, almost instantly. doenst bother me, most men are shallow, immature, self centered jerks. sorry but it's true. maybe men resent me because i have something they dont...depth. :2c:

Suzy Harrison
01-04-2008, 07:05 AM
For 20 years I worked only with guys with not a female around.

When I moved to Australia I started to work in the Medical field and now come into contact with mostly females. I have to say it's far easier working with them than with guys.

I can give a lecture to 20 odd females in a room and feel comfortable but I'm not as much as ease with guys. I feel I fit in with the girls and can relax, but not with the guys.

Having said all that, I still little feel nervous (or is it envious) around any girl that's really stunning.

erickka
01-04-2008, 07:58 AM
I enjoy meeting / conversing with women much more than men. They just seem to have a deeper sense of connection with whomever they are talking with, plus the typical male macho storytelling B.S is absent.(I HATE that stuff)My wife's GG friends have often confided in me on many of their "female only" problems, and all told me that they wanted to share, because I was the only guy they knew who would understsand where they were coming from. Being able to see both sides of the fence makes me feel much more complete in my total being. God bless the GG's, for I would never want to be one, but I love being able to connect with them as well as I do, and offer my support to them in the most sincere manner. I am a GM, but have a very feminine side which needs to be exercised regularly, so that is when Erickka comes out and "saves the day" Sorry so long winded, but the title of this thread is Food For Thought.....