PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas

JoAnnDallas
12-31-2007, 03:33 PM
As most of you already know, I came out to my wife a few months ago. We have an agreement that I will not fully dress in front of her. She did say I could wear some items that are unisex, such as t-shirts, shorts, sandals, and etc. I could continue to polish my toes and nails. This has been the status for some months now. I usually only wear my PJ's while I fix breakfast and get my lunch ready, then I go back into the bathroom, shave, and get ready for work. It is still dark outside and wife stays in bed until about 7:30AM, I have to be at work at 7:00AM. One morning it had got real cold so I borrowed her robe. It is the kind that you step into and zips up the front. I’m in the kitchen and one of the cats knocks my coffee cup onto the floor. It hits with a BANG, so here I am cleaning up the mess when the wife walks in to see what is happening. She asked me why I am wearing her robe and I said it was handy and it’s cold. She just turns around and goes back to bed. The next day we drive down to Houston to spend Christmas with my sister. On the way down, my wife asked me if I wanted a robe like hers. I said, yes I would. So Christmas Eve we first looked at Wal-Mart, but they did not have any like my wife’s. So we go to the Woodland’s Mall. They have a Macy’s and we go to where they have women’s robes. I find some that zip up the front and have either short sleeves or long sleeves. Then my wife surprises me. She says “Try it on, see how it fits and feels”. I responded, “Right here?” She says, “Yes, no one is watching”. So I try on various robes. I finally selected the one in the picture. The she asks if I want anything else. So I ask if I can have some Satin PJ’s for summer. So we go over to wear they have satin PJ’s and we look at the styles. NO, I did not try those on. So I selected the pair in the picture. Then to my surprise, my wife asks, if I want new slippers too. Nearby was a rack of slippers and she picks out the pair in the picture. Every item I picked out is PINK and she did not say a thing about the color. Needless to say, I had to leave these in the truck of the car until we got home. I have been wearing the robe and slippers almost every morning and can not wait until it warms up so I can wear my new PJ’s

StacyCD
12-31-2007, 03:39 PM
Way cool. I'm hoping my SO will come around as well! Good luck!

KandisTX
12-31-2007, 03:40 PM
You were in Houston and didn't PM me???? :) ~giggles~

Kandis:love:

P.S. Love the new robe, PJ's and slippers.

SherriePall
12-31-2007, 06:40 PM
Lucky you, JoAnn.

Jenny Beth
12-31-2007, 07:20 PM
:thumbsup: If this keeps up you'll soon be in something silky with spaghetti straps.

I think you owe her big time though. :heehee:

Billijo49504
12-31-2007, 08:37 PM
No matter if it's just one small item or a full outfit, if the wife get's it for you, it's special. Even if it's something you really don't like.....BJ

Davinnia
12-31-2007, 09:32 PM
It proves that given time, an SO can come round to accepting bit by bit. My wife bought me a pair of pink satin pjs for my birthday, it was a fantastic feeling to be given such an intimate gift. Plus she keeps giving me clothes she no longer wears & loves to see me wearing them.
I never would have imagined this happening before coming out to her. Who knows what lies ahead ?

Darlene Dippy
01-01-2008, 08:38 AM
Well whose a lucky girl then? ....envy!

A small tip JoAnn - Good Girls don't leave their slippers on the table!:p

Darlene