PDA

View Full Version : yardwork in skirt!

sandra-leigh
01-01-2008, 08:26 PM
I finally dared doing a fair amount of yard-work in a visible skirt -- and not hiding away where no-one could see me either.

More specifically, I put on a long (plain) denim skirt (not quite ankle length), and wore a thigh-length femme jacket, and went out and did a couple of hours of snow-blowing. I started in the sunshine about half an hour before sunset, in the back alley (the access-way to all the garages for the street), and eventually got around to the front sidewalks (I do the sidewalks for 3 of my neighbours as well as my own.) It was dark out by the time I was doing the front walks, but there is a streetlight in front of my house. True, it snowbanks wouldn't have made it easy for people in the front to have seen clearly that there was solid material across at the bottom, but if anyone bothered to look, there was enough lack-of-pant-legs visible for it to have been noticable that I wasn't wearing jeans.

I was concentrating on the snowblowing, so I do not recall clearly whether anyone drove by in the alley while I was in back; I don't think so. Someone did walk by on the sidewalk while I was in front, and a small number of cars went by (but the drivers would have been concentrating on the road rather than on what I was wearing.) Two of the three neighbours whose walk I did turned out not to be home, but the third was home; I did not notice her happening to look out.

Okay, so I probably didn't get "caught" -- but I did take the risk and was out visible for a few hours, not just a short meander into the yard just long enough to pull out a weed.

I was, of course, under-dressed, and I started off wearing my high-heel boots; but it turned out the high-heel boots were under dressing for the weather (-23C / -13F windchill) and I had to change boots after about 45 minutes.

JC
01-01-2008, 09:40 PM
i enjoy wearing a skirt while ding choirs from riding a mower to whatever. a skirt is cooler in the summer. thank goodness, we do not have your snow / cold.

jc

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-02-2008, 12:52 AM
i can always be found wearing a skirt,heels,n dif color pantyhose, doing things from getting the mail to putting up or taking down holliday decorations,and takin the trash buckets to and from the curb,,i live on the front corner of a dead end street so anyone comin or goin can and has seen me:D

Ashly
01-02-2008, 09:00 AM
I wear jeans skirt most of the time...no matter what I do or where I go..of course the appropriate underwear too ;)..
That picture is taken on 12-31-07 at EPCOT Orlando.

I don't know if you guys consider that cross-dressing..but I like it.