PDA

View Full Version : Support from Others

Staci
01-01-2008, 10:22 PM
My wife just gave me a wonderful New Years day. She took me shopping. I have this beautiful Christmas skirt with gold on it and an attached petti that I got from Victorias Secret last year. It looks more like a tutu than a skirt. It's a flirty little number. Well, I should get on with my subject matter. I can't believe just how much she supports me in my endeavors to dress and want to look like a pretty and classy girl. I don't know if I could do what she does if the roles were reversed but I hope I would. She looked for a perfect top for this skirt for over an hour. She wanted it to be just right and Ihave to say it is beautiful. I thrive on her support and can't imagine what it would be like without the support of someone else. For those that have the support of others can you remember who that special one was/is that provided/provides you with that needed support? Who are they and what do they do that makes it so special? For those that have not told anyone else yet but are thinking about it - - who would it be and what do you hope to get from the outcome of the discussion. Support from others is so awesome.

JoAnnDallas
01-02-2008, 11:28 AM
I told my wife about my fem side a few months ago. She is not exactly suportive, since she does not want to see me fully dressed. She does let me wear unisex looking women's t-shirt, shorts, panties, and sandals in the summertime and if you look at my posting "My Christmas" has now allowed me to wear a women's robe, slippers, panties, and PJ's. She also knows I am a Tri-Ess member, but does not want to go with me to the meetings. I have told her many wifes goes, but she refuses to go and I have to get dress there. I am not sure how far I will be able to go, but I did asked once if I could get my ears periced and she did say she would perice them for me. I am thinking of having her perice them the friday before vacation starts in Feb.
I kinda envy those of you like yourself that has a wife that does not mind you dressing up in front of her.

Emily Ann Brown
01-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Go for it Joann....had my ears pierced Friday....so far so good at work.

Emily Ann