PDA

View Full Version : New name?

Timberley
01-02-2008, 01:01 AM
So, I had come out to my GF last year, and she has been pretty good with it. Participated once, it was great! But otherwise kinda quiet. Before I had signed up here, I asked her what a good fem name would be for me. I didn't tell her what for, and she looked kind of shocked, so I dropped it. Well, a lady at work had called me Timberley a couple of times, so I went with it.
Well, recently I adopted a cat, (it was homeless and the weather was starting to get cold). Well, we were trying to decide on a name. We had a name for her, but were trying to decide whether we should keep it, or change it. So, I am at her families house for supper today, and were talking about changing her name to Josie. You know, Josie and the Pussycats. Well, her brother says, "shouldn't you be Josie, and she be the pussycat?" Just laughed it off, if he only knew!
So, tonight we are playing with the cat, joking and calling her Josie and I mentioned what her brother had said. She had forget, or missed it earlier and starting laughing. She then commented "You don't look like a Josie." So I said, "who do I look like then". She comes back with an, "I don't know, Helen?"
Hmm, do I look like a Helen?
Probably not, but I will keep it in mind. It was nice to joke around with her about it anyway.

Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Christmas and New Years!

Cheers!