PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing rv'rs

Stephanie Stephens
01-02-2008, 07:26 AM
There are RV clubs for many groups - Does any one know of one for crossdressers? I think it would be a lot of fun to meet up at a rv camp and dress. What do you all think?

Stephanie

karynspanties
01-02-2008, 07:31 AM
wow

KateSpade83
01-02-2008, 07:39 AM
You gotta be rich to have an RV. I use my minivan as an RV and I sleep in Super Walmart parking lots.

Toni Shelton
01-02-2008, 07:45 AM
This is a good post. We camp, and I have went out dressed from the camper. We have a travel trailer. Its fun going to different towns and going out. We find a site out of the way from most campers, and sometimes we just site see from the truck. Its fun.

Eugenie
01-02-2008, 07:47 AM
There are RV clubs for many groups - Does any one know of one for crossdressers? I think it would be a lot of fun to meet up at a rv camp and dress. What do you all think?

Stephanie

Excuse my ignorance, English is not my mother's tongue... What's a RV Club?

:hugs:
Eugenie

Stephanie Stephens
01-02-2008, 07:50 AM
Eugenie - Recreational vehicle - travel trailers, motor homes and such.

Stephanie

Toni Shelton
01-02-2008, 07:55 AM
A RV is a camper, motor home, or something used for living away from home. We use ours for camping at state parks, vacations, and CDing away from home also.

Eugenie
01-02-2008, 08:02 AM
Eugenie - Recreational vehicle - travel trailers, motor homes and such.

Stephanie

Stupid me :rolleyes: we used to own a small one when we lived in the USA... A VolksWagen camper... may be a bit small to qualify as RV?

I wish we would stil own it. That would be great to change over when going to town...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Eileen
01-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Cool idea Stephanie and Kate you do not have to have an expensive RV. A van or a pop up will do just fine. If there is not a club, perhaps there should be!

Eileen

Toni Shelton
01-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Please don't say that. Not Stupid anyone. We only know what we live or learn, Seeing and hearing is learning. We are not Stupied, just unlearned.

occdresser
01-02-2008, 09:35 PM
I do own one and I know some other cders that would like that idea

paulaN
01-02-2008, 11:13 PM
I spend a lot of time in my rv in the North Maine Woods. Hunting fishing and dressing. I do not dress to the nines, but it gives me a much needed chance to dress just the same. I think it would be a lot of fun to meet other cd rver's.

Paula T
01-02-2008, 11:37 PM
but I think the logistics would be a nightmare as far as getting a lot of us together in one place. I have driven my RV while dressed and even stepped outside of it to check the trailer I was pulling. It was one of the first times that I even was outside while dressed enfemme.:D

Michelle 51
01-03-2008, 08:17 AM
I got 50 acres if you girls want to start at my place. justabit

eliot
01-03-2008, 10:04 AM
I have used our RV to store my femme things. When it was in storage, I could hang up all my things very nicely and would go to the storage area and had a chance to dress there. I have also driven the RV a couple of times while en femme. Unfortunately the RV is no longer available to store my feminine attire.

Toni Shelton
01-03-2008, 10:35 AM
I think it would be nice to get together sometimes. If I am going for a weekend of dressing, anyone like to go? It is fun leaving the RV and shopping or going out dressed. I have done it a few times. I will post when and where I am going. If anyone wants to join, Feel free. We like the state parks in Tennessee. Just an Idea to get together.

vivianann
01-03-2008, 12:20 PM
I love the idea of an RVer club for cders, I will be traveling this summer to the eastern states in my motor home. I will have all my femme clothes clothes with me on the trip so I will be traveling enfemme.:D I will be going to tennessee

Toni Shelton
01-03-2008, 12:53 PM
Vivianann, Let me know when you are coming this way.

paulaN
01-03-2008, 01:16 PM
I have never left the state of Maine with my rv. Their is always a first time though. I would do my best to help anyone comming to this state if they ask.

Eileen
01-03-2008, 01:35 PM
It is just possible that from time to time some us can get together at a park. Vivian if you get to VT stop and see me. Paula I just might get to ME this summer. Toni I am not sure but I may be taking the Southern route to VT this year. Keep those thoughts going and who know what we can make happen!

Eileen

Billijo49504
01-03-2008, 01:52 PM
I've got a 32 ft motor home in the back yard. And we are life members of GoodSam Club. So I called them to see if they have a splinter group for CD'ers. When the lady finally realized I was serious, she wasn't very pleasant. But to me it sounds like a great idea. It's a great way to travel. Leave as a guy in front of all the neighbors. Stop in any old parking lot and change in the back. And off we go, in fem mode.
Oh, the lady said there are groups around the country for nudists, which I guess isn't so bad, but put on a skirt and the world thinks you are a pervert....BJ

janetcd2
01-03-2008, 02:43 PM
I have never gone out of my RV dressed but have worn girls shoes while walking the dog at night. I don't know how the RV folks would accept us. I always travel with lots of my fem things as I love to dress. Might be very interesting to meet others. Janet

RachelB.
01-03-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm in!! Let me know when and where!!!

bridget thronton
01-03-2008, 05:22 PM
My wife and I are tent campers and I have been worn a skirt while camping in state parks with no comments from the neighbors.

Stefanie_in_Mt
01-03-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm in... I live in my RV while I'm working away from home. I think it would be tooooo cool for a bunch of us gurls to camp and dress. let me know when you make it to the north west..
Stefanie

Rikidee
01-03-2008, 09:42 PM
My wife and I are tent campers and I have been worn a skirt while camping in state parks with no comments from the neighbors.

Bridget, I also am a tent camper and I posted a couple of weeks ago about a trip I took to the beach. I was able to spend almost three days not completely dressed enfemme but dressed in girly clothes. Capri pants, blouses, girly shoes, a big hat etc. Never got a second look and I had a blast.
Riki

DAVIDA
01-03-2008, 09:47 PM
I'm in too!
Just the fact that we have a motor home proves that you don't have to be rich to own one! Our Winnie is 28ft and is a 1977 model. It still looks good and has been a good home away from home. The generator is out at this time. I have to replace the oil seals.
We pull our mercedes or our goldwing when we travel.

kristytv
01-03-2008, 10:11 PM
i have a 87 rockwood 8ft pop up(highly moddified) 15 ft when open and yes i have spent weekends and trips en femme

kimmy p
01-03-2008, 11:38 PM
You gotta be rich to have an RV. I use my minivan as an RV and I sleep in Super Walmart parking lots.

Actually, up here in Indiana a used, sorry, pre-owned RV can be had for a very reasonable amount. Gas is what'll be the killer.

Ashley Lynn Swift
01-04-2008, 12:00 AM

I'm in although do semi's count, if no you know i'm always up for a good camp out in tents, to me i just think that RV's can be to big of a hassle and restricting, which can make it hard to enjoy the great outdoors, much easier to pitch a tent then to have to worry about finding places that are big enough for Rv's and have hook ups. Plus i'm a bit of a nature girl myself i'm much happier by the lake or even a river, than in a KOA, or anyother Rv resort

Raychel
01-04-2008, 07:04 AM
Where do I sign up for this club. :D. I would go in a heartbeat. We have a 29 foot travewl trailer sitting in Florida waiting for me right now. :(

bEEb
01-04-2008, 11:16 AM
I'd be happy :happy: to 'take a ride" with any gurls that pass thru.

Denise Anne
01-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Count me in too. We have a 31' ft. 5th wheel camper and my wife and I have often thought and wondered how many others in the campground were also crossdressers. We look around at everyone and try to guess who might be one. We also belong to the Good Sam Club and a couple of other camping groups to.

If any of you ever make plans for a get together please let me know.

Denise Anne

BethCD
01-04-2008, 03:35 PM
We have a 22' travel trailer and I've dressed several times while camping. Getting together with a group would be way cool. Might have to talk the wife into it. If something in lower Mich. comes up let me know.....:D

Denise Anne
01-06-2008, 03:04 PM
If any of you ever travel up to the Green Bay, Wisconsin area let me know. Maybe we can have a campout here in one of the State parks or campgrounds. Always willing to share a campfire with a girlfriend.