PDA

View Full Version : New Years resoloutions

Andrea_girl
01-02-2008, 08:22 AM
Sorry but i have to confess that I did not achieve my 2007 resolution.

It was to go out dressed.

I did however stand outside my back door one evening for a few Min's.

I don't count that as an achievement.

so I think i will have to roll over the resolution to 2008.

I want to go out dressed. I want to feel the breeze on my stocking covered legs, I want to walk past people and them not to notice me. I want to feel as a girl does when she dressed for a night out.

Is this too much to ask?

Yes I'm very scared!!!

I think i am passable, (see picture threads) http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52141

I just don't have the confidence.

What resolutions have you not achieved in 2007?

And what are yours for this year?

Chiana
01-02-2008, 09:24 AM
I never make new years resolutions but if I were to make one for 2008 it would to be got out in public, dressed. I am beginning to feel like the rest of my life is out there somewhere. And I am missing it.

sexotik
01-03-2008, 08:39 AM
Well in my case, one of my main and sole resolutions is to get dressed and go out in public, may be go dancing, obviously to a gay club cuz in a straight place people can be so narrow-minded. Another resolution is to find a boy and a girl who like me,i.e. to find a person who can love me cuz I'm tired of being alone.

Another resolution is to find a job and make some money in order to buy all the clothes I yearn. I have some outfits in my mind that would suit me imo.

Hope 2008 is a better year, and things shake up a little.

Secret Sis
01-03-2008, 08:56 AM
I made one resolution last year - to lose weight and actually succeeded... I lost about 40 pounds!

For this year I have two...

1. Lose another 40 pounds

2. Tell my wife (She has no idea about my CDing).

Lilith Moon
01-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Success in 2007:

1) Lost weight...got to my target with a month to spare. Managed to keep it down over Christmas.

2) I've been out and "blended" for some time but never spoke to anyone while dressed. In 2007 I went out and interacted with other people. Mainly in TG friendly environments but also on a few other occasions.

2008 targets.

1) Keep my weight down.

2) More our&about and interacting, go shopping en femme.

3) Dress more often at home. Wife blows hot&cold with this so will have to tread gently.

NYsong
01-03-2008, 09:09 AM
I listed my resolutions on my new-ish blog: http://lilasadventures.blogspot.com/

But failing those resolutions, I'd really just like to go out again. My first two times were in late '06, and I haven't been out since. Not due to being scared, but just because I don't have the means to right now.

Darn me living in the Mall capital of the US and not being able to go to them dressed!

carolyn todd
01-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Hello andrea from another south coast girl on a small island.
The first time i went out was about 9.30pm i started at 8.45 opening
the door a little bit then close it listen to all the sounds and again and again then i said to myself if you don't do it tonight you don't know when
you will get another chance.
But andrea once you are past the front door and on the the pavement
outside you are away (most other people are indoors watching television
or get the kids off to bed),

carolyn xx

PS carry a piece of paper act like you are look for address in your street
when coming and going might help.

Katie Ashe
01-07-2008, 11:41 AM
I was to find a job, didn't happen.
This year I joined a girls only gym, and am planning to lose 30lbs by July. My BMI is 34.

Louisect
01-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Song once you passed the door the rest of what you propsed for the coming months will follow based on your desire. you be betiful and so fem because you will be who you are.

JoAnnDallas
01-07-2008, 11:58 AM
I would love to get my wife to allow me to fully dressed in the house, so that I don't have to get dressed in the garage on my Tri-Ess meeting nights. It's cold in the garage. LOL

Kathy Renee
01-07-2008, 02:11 PM
There are two places in Denver that do transformations. Eventhough I have been CDing for a long time and do a fairly good job of makeup, etc. I have always wanted to have a total transformation along with some really good photographs. Therefore, my focus for 2008 is lose 20 pounds and have a total transformation.

SiobhanW
01-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Therefore, my focus for 2008 is lose 20 pounds and have a total transformation.

Me too, even the same amount of weight loss. Except I'm lousy at makeup and am hoping I can learn how to apply my own from the experience too. Just hope the pink fog isn't so thick I can't see what's going on!