PDA

View Full Version : Vegas

DonnaT
04-15-2005, 11:06 AM
Surprise, surprise. My wife wants to take me to Vegas for my birthday, so will probably be there for 5 nights starting on 5/28/05. Not sure yet.

Read back over Holly's post (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5512) to get some ideas, and bookmark the link mentioned by Jen (http://jadephoenix.org/lvtgw/index_ms.htm)

We'll probably stay at Mandaly Bay.

And yes, she did say I could do a fem night out http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_34.gif That will be a first!

I've nothing to wear! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_62.gif

Gotta love her http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_1_201.gif

Joanna
04-15-2005, 11:11 AM
My Advice is to shop your cute tushi off

Lucky you x x x x x x

Joanna

Melissa A.
04-15-2005, 11:16 AM
Yay for you, Donna, and your wife as well! Now get out there and shop, baby!

Of course, we will be expecting a full recap when you return. Can't wait!

Have fun!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

letsdance GG
04-15-2005, 11:21 AM
Good excuse to go SHOPPING :D

I love shopping!

I read Jen's link after we went and I am pretty sure the next time we get to go we will be checking out a couple of the suggestons ;)

Have lots of fun and take lots of pics!

wendy
04-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Have fun in Vegas ! It is simply one of my favourite holidays spots.

Mandaly is nice, I hear they maybe going thru renos soon.

They have a shark tank there, I think it is $15 to get in. Lots to see.

Take lots of pics !

Wendy me
04-15-2005, 02:36 PM
donna i know you shop the fashion bug huge sale 4/ 20 / 05 to 5/ 10 / 05....40 % off ....... and buy one pair of shoes get one pair 50% off ....

Sweet Susan
04-15-2005, 02:39 PM
Good for you, Donna, have a great time.

What the hell is a shark tank? Is it loaded with people who want to rip you off?

Holly
04-15-2005, 03:03 PM
Donna,

Need a Guide??:D

Like2BAspen
04-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Aspen lived in vegas 16 years it was great. For a romantic evening out of town try the Mt Charleston lodge Its a nice latenight evening from town

DonnaT
04-15-2005, 05:24 PM
Thanks everyone :D

I think Fashion Bug will have a visitor soon Wendy ;) thanks.

Thanks for the offer Holly, promise not to steal the limelight? Hmm, then again, maybe that would be a good thing. I'd be invisible :D .

How's the weather that time of the year Apen?

Sigrid
04-15-2005, 06:18 PM
We (wife and kids) stayed at Mandalay Bay last year and had an absolute blast. Have a ball, and remember what they say;

"What happens in Vegas, gets plastered all over Crossdressers.com".

~Sigrid

Wenda
04-15-2005, 07:18 PM
I have trouble imagining living in Vegas, but it is one of the BEST places to visit. Talk about CD shopping...!!!....GO GIRL!!! tell us how it turns out. wenda.

carolynhcd
04-15-2005, 07:21 PM
I will be in Vegas from Sunday eve until midday Thursday, April 21. Anyone have any suggestions for me. I will be on a business conference, but my boss knows I am CD and I so want to experience something out of the ordinary. Please, girls, help me out! I don't want to habe to play a boy for four days "straight!"

hifi5
04-15-2005, 07:24 PM
Have a blast in Vegas, we were just at Mandalay Bay two weeks ago. Fantastic! Also try to stop by Glamour Boutique II at 714 E. Sahara Ave. They are a crossdressers specialty store, and did a great makeover for me last fall. They also know all the CD friendly hot spots. They have a great selection of clothes to shop from in all our special sizes. Check them out at glamourboutique.com and have lots of fun. You have a special wife.

DonnaT
05-01-2005, 08:07 AM
My wife and I spent all day yesterday shopping to get ready for the trip.

It is quite hard tryi g to find tops for my big shoulders (24" wide) and chest (48"). I found something a the Dress Barn for Women, however. I found a few tops that I thought would work, good thing I tried them on as they didn't leave room for breasts.

Picked up a ring and earings to match the pink color of the top I found. My wife was, at last, enjoying everthing until I picked up the earings. Although we made an agreement that I could get my ears pierced, she's not ready for it. She didn't say anything, at first, but I could tell.

Later she indicated that she hoped I would at least wait until after going to Texas in July for her parents 50th anniversary.

I told her that I was going to cut the pin off, and superglue them on instead of getting pierced. She was happy again.

I've a pair of pearl earings that I mentioned before about supergluing them on. Works well. The new ones were only $6 so I figured, what the heck, try it on these too :p

I found a nice pink handbag, with a long strap, at DSW (a shoe/accessory store).

Then we went over to the Mens' Warehouse (they sell suits etc.) and bought a new suit. I need one bad, since I've lost 55 pounds. This suit was practically made for me, as the coat fit perfect, the waist on the pants was right on, and the only work they had to do was cuff them, which they did in 20 minutes.

Picked up a white tee top that has a ruffled v-neck at Coldwater Creek.

Oh, and my wife got a whole bunch of things too :D

Holly
05-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Donna, sounds like things are falling into place quite nicely. I hope you don't forget to pack the CAMERA! The two of you are going to have the times of your lives! BTW, I hope the suit is NOT for Vegas!

DonnaT
05-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Thanks Holly

We just bought a camera/camcorder combo for the trip, also. So it won't be forgotten :D Trick will be to get my wife to photgraph me, but it does have a remote ;) . Hopefully I can get one with Frank Mirano (female impersonator) at La Cage.

The suit is for work :cool: Got a hearing on Tuesday.