PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Postman look and see...

sandra-leigh
01-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Twice this afternoon, I answered the door for parcels, whilst wearing obviously femme clothes in "guy mode". Auburn tights, long plain denim skirt, and a short-sleeve sea-green empire top with a front tie and some bling. The empire maternity top was designed to shape around the bust, showing it off, and I was wearing my G-cup forms so it was abundantly clear that there was a bust there.

The first time, the driver had already returned to his truck, leaving my parcel at the door; I watched for a moment before noticing the parcel, thinking that upon seeing me he would bring the parcel and request a signature, but I didn't see him glance my way.

The second time, I went through the whole signing process, a foot away from the driver, so I was definitely seen. No reaction -- I guess they really have seen it all :heehee: . As I turned back away, I glanced in the mirror, and was struck by the thought that probably what the driver had noticed the most was not the crossdressing or the unmistakable bust, but rather that my (natural) hair was a complete mess!

kim85
01-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Dont you just hate it when you have a bad hair day :heehee:

Angie G
01-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Well I think you will have to try again hun abd fix you hair :hugs:
Angie

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-02-2008, 09:34 PM
i had been out this morn i went to radio shack to get something wearing white over suntan pantyhose with my faded blue jean skirt a white blouse and sneakers,,a little while later some guy is at my door askin about spray painting my house for me and i stepd outside to talk to him,, he and his buddy in the truck both got good looks,,,reminder i dont try to be a female, no make up no boobs,, just a guy in womens clothes:D