PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's appointment

pinkpanther
01-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Last week I had my annual doctor's appointment. I had my weight and blood work taken first. Then I stripped and waited for the doctor to come into the waiting room. I was only wearing my Wonderbra panties. Along the waistband it had the Wonderbra name and trademark. The doctor pulled down my panties to do the prostate check then she said "you can pull up your panties". I put on my blouse and GV jeans and left the office.
Does anyone else wear panties for their doctor checkups?

JoAnnDallas
01-02-2008, 03:52 PM
I go to my doctor every six months. One one visit she had me come back a week later because she was changing one of my meds. Yes my doctor is a female. Anyway on the second visit, I was wearing panties and all of a sudden she says, "Oh I forgot to do the prostate exam last week, OK we can do it now". I was stuck so, I lowered my jeans and my panties, turned around and layed on the exam table. She did the exam and then said, "OK, nice panties, you can get dressed now". LOL

andy6432668
01-02-2008, 05:31 PM
I go to my doctors wearing panties, bra womens jeans blouse just the same clothes I wear everyday.

Stephenie S
01-02-2008, 05:32 PM
This is such a non-issue!

Remember, doctors and nurses see patients all day every day. That's what we do for a living. We have seen it all. We have NO time or interest in what you are wearing. There is between 10 and 15 minutes allowed per patient per visit by the insurance companies. That's it and we are on to the next patient. What you had on, if we notice at all, is immediately forgotten in the press of time.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Nicolette01
01-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Stephanie-
And maybe pick up on some dressing tips, too!!!!!!

MarciManseau
01-02-2008, 05:58 PM
After I went full time, I called my medical insurance company and told them I was a transsexual, and gave the woman there my new name. All she said was, ok, I'll change your records and tell your doctor.

When I went to see the doctor a few months later about a minor problem, I was led into an examining room on the women's side and treated just like all the other women there.

I explained everything to my doctor, who had known I had TS leanings, and she was fine with it all.

Some days you just want to go around smiling, and that day was one of them.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Melinda G
01-02-2008, 10:59 PM
I let all my hair grow out for about six weeks before my Dr appts. Not ready to reveal my secret, especially down at the VA hospital. :D

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-03-2008, 12:20 AM
i wear my pantyhose with painted toe nails to the drs,,i usualy do a fresh leg shave so my pantyhose r nice and smooth b4 i go
i had gone to get my ingrown toenails taken care of and i only cleand the polish off the toes he needed to deal with:D,, was a dif dr who did my toes

Marvina Martian
01-03-2008, 01:55 AM
I guess that I am lucky as I have not been to the doctor in years. The closest thing was the laser hair removal treatment last week.
Of course I was wearing girls jeans and panties, that's all I have now! ;)

Phyliss
01-03-2008, 05:23 AM
I have to wear panties at my Dr. appts. It's all I own. Now, I don't wear my super lacey "catch me ... do me" style, but rather something simple plain, and functional .

randi32869
01-03-2008, 05:48 AM
On my last checkup he asked what was with all of the cuts on my legs - I said that I was recreational cross-dresser and had used a cheap razor - he smiled and suggested I get a better razor. I kind of wanted him to know for medical reasons so it was a good way to let that cat out of the bag. I told my Urologist up front and he was very helpful and matter-of-fact about it. Both were good experiences so I would encourage everyone to be very honest with their Docs.

RachelDenise
01-03-2008, 05:51 AM
It's unprofessional for someone in healthcre to remark about your style of clothes, just like it would for race, color or creed. If something in poor taste happens, you shouldn't stand for it. Even a friendly comment might make somebody uncomfortable. A simple "OK get dressed" is better than "pull up your panties".

jackieo
01-03-2008, 12:45 PM
I need to go back to the doctor to day to talk to him about the med's that he put me on for the night sweets and the hot flashes.
He first tried testosterone at the lowest dose it made me vary unstable with people and I would lose my temper real fast and that not me!
He ran a lot of blood work and found high estergen levels and low testosterone.
Then he ran a compleat blood work up and found the XXYY or klinefelter syndrome.
Now we are on the 5th med to try and no releafe I would like him to try a low dose of more estergen to see if they will go away but he seems a little reluctant to try it.
I have try everything else for a month or so how come we will not try this.I think Im going to force the issue and see if he will let me try it fore one month to see if the night sweet and the hot flashes go away because they really suck.
love
Jackie:be:
PS if anyone else has had these symptom and has had trement and it worked for them I'm open for any sugestions.
I have tried sowe and blackcoash they did work!

Emma England
01-03-2008, 01:59 PM
I have not been to a doctors for many years (as I never seem to get ill).

But, isn't it better to wear some nice panties rather than disgusting mens underwear which is more embarassing?

susanmichelle
01-03-2008, 02:10 PM
I just went to the Doctor today, no I dont wear panties when I go and see her but I'm sure she must think something is up as I am shaved on my entire body. I shave hands, legs arms, underarms chest and everything else and I have my natural hair at my shoulder blades now. Nothing has ever been said and I have not made any comments either. Its my business and I'm there to see her for my medical conditions and nothing else. Had to have blood drawn today as well and like I said nothing has been said and I don't get any strange looks from anyone and they all treat me great so I just leave well enough alone till the day that someone asks me about it and I wll cross that bridge when the time comes.

Trudyann
01-03-2008, 03:34 PM
I wear panties to the doctor all the time. The first time I went and had to undress, I warned her that I don't wear mens underwear. She said "that's alright," and had me undress. Later I found out she joined my Unitarian Church, where everyone seems to be broad minded.

sandra-leigh
01-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Does anyone else wear panties for their doctor checkups?

My doctor has never checked my prostate or anything else that would require that I undress, so I don't think about whether to wear panties or not. As I routinely wear panties, that means I'm usually wearing panties when I see him.

Not the doctor, but related: Several months ago, my back was hurting so much that I left work early and went immediately to the massage therapist. Although I could have stopped at home and changed underwear, that would have hurt too much and cost me half an hour (too sore to walk the 10 minutes between home and the therapist.) So the (female) massage therapist saw my (fairly plain) panties. I was too sore to care!

Eugenie
01-03-2008, 05:11 PM

Remember, doctors and nurses see patients all day every day.

Indeed, that's part of Doctor's lives... After my heart problem, last summer, I had to go through several examinations entailing taking off my underwear. The Heart doctor said nothing about my smooth skin without hair. On the contrary he seemed to like the fact that the small testing cups he placed on my chest were holding in place nicely... :heehee:

He didn't say anything either about my breasts, even though he was a bit surprised at first, but he didn't ask any question.

In addition doctors have the obligation of confidentiality. So it is not an issue, indeed.

:hugs:
Eugenie

JackieInPA
01-03-2008, 05:25 PM
I wear panties every time i see my doctor...of course she is my wife...so that may make her biased.

Sinthia
01-03-2008, 07:54 PM
A simple "OK get dressed" is better than "pull up your panties".[/QUOTE]

But it makes me feel good to hear a 'You can pull your panties up' comment.

Amanda Nicole
01-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Since I wear pantyhose or tights all the time (they're my only underwear), I really don't have a choice - I have to wear them - including when I visit my doctor (a female.) And it's no big deal at all - she's seen them before, at my waist when checking my breathing, etc. With my hairless arms and legs, long, shiny nails and long hair, it's probably not too unexpected .

This past visit (for a spur of the moment PSA exam - I was well over a year past due, plus other matters - not major), I was out in the world wearing one of my "wife-tolerated" androgynous outfits - a pair of leggings, pantyhose, a sleeveless tunic top, purse and white Keds. Girly enough that the cute little assistant called me "Ms" when she summoned me in from the waiting room. Nice. I completely forgot I was wearing my nylons - they felt/feel so natural. So I didn't take them off when I got into the exam room. Oops.

I apologized to the doctor for needing to take the extra time, and she was totally OK with it. But she said, that in the future, she'll make sure her assistant always "reminds you to remove your nylons when you're taken into the exam room."

It was fun! (Almost makes me anxious to go back for another exam - NOT!!!!!)

Amanda Nicole
"Mandy"

paulaN
01-03-2008, 08:15 PM
My yearly exam is next week. I am thinking of wearing my panties, I wear panties every day. But I have never worn them to the doc's office. My legs and the boys are shaved, oh pits too,he has seen that. The pantie thing just seems to be pushing it for no real reason. I'm still undecided. So long as they are clean, I'll be ok, right?

wannabie
01-03-2008, 08:16 PM
I did once. I didn't know I was going to get a checkup just then, and I was asked to strip.

same situarion I stripped to my undies and was asked to take it off, then get dressed again.

It was the first time I ever got undressed in a strangers office and she didn't say a thing about what I was wearing. In a way I was glad what I was wearing matched.

Jilmac
01-03-2008, 08:21 PM
:eek:I go to the VA hospital for my checkups and I haven't had the balls to wear my panties there. I suppose they are like any other medical provider and have seen and heard everything, it's just me I guess. It seems like I'm not ready to admit my crossdressing to my nurse practitioner. Also I'm not crazy about the idea of getting lubricant all over the inside of my panties after the prostrate exam.:p YUKKY! Jill

Daphne7
01-03-2008, 08:33 PM
before i knew anything about the CDing world if i saw a guy that was shaved anywhere besides his head or face i automatically assumed that he liked to swim.
i think that a lot of people make similar innocent justifications for the things they see that appear to be different then society's norms. I may mentally note the difference, but rarely comment on it since it really is none of my business when interacting with strangers- who am i to judge people i know nothing about.

with your dr. to wear or to not wear panties can be a very personal choice and depends on several factors. If you've thought about it and think you are comfortable with it give it a try, but the first time you may want to bring a backup men's pair in-case you get cold feet. re-scheduling an appt is a pain.

sandy_folsom
01-03-2008, 09:49 PM
When I went for my yearly physical, my toenails were painted. Not bright red, just a white pearlish color. What I didn't realize is that I had to take my shoes and socks off. The doctor noticed my painted toenails and asked if my daughter painted them. I told him that my wife and I got frisky the other night. He didn't want to go into details. I was tempted to say it was my daughter but I figured it would be easy for my wife to back me up than my daughter. :)

It turns out something similar happened to him - he went for a physical the day after his daughter painted his toenails bright red.

TeRe
01-03-2008, 11:11 PM
I have thrown out all my mens underware as they are way to ugly. I just had my physical the other week and put on a pair of black panties over my shaved legs and body. Does he know theyre panties? probably. Do I care if he cares? NOPE. I go to my other doctor next week for my yearly skin check and again panties will be worn. maybe this year i'll try for some color and fun. Hey its my fun that counts here and a gurl has got to feel pretty when going to the doctors right?
Wear what you want and live your life. If you wear what society thinks you should youre giving in and in the end youll hate it. so......

davidainmaryland1
01-04-2008, 08:23 AM
before i knew anything about the CDing world if i saw a guy that was shaved anywhere besides his head or face i automatically assumed that he liked to swim.
i think that a lot of people make similar innocent justifications for the things they see that appear to be different then society's norms. I may mentally note the difference, but rarely comment on it since it really is none of my business when interacting with strangers- who am i to judge people i know nothing about.

yep a moto of live, let live , to live ,, works

with your dr. to wear or to not wear panties can be a very personal choice and depends on several factors. If you've thought about it and think you are comfortable with it give it a try, but the first time you may want to bring a backup men's pair in-case you get cold feet. re-scheduling an appt is a pain.

good idea could allways go pantyless too

When I went for my yearly physical, my toenails were painted. Not bright red, just a white pearlish color. What I didn't realize is that I had to take my shoes and socks off. The doctor noticed my painted toenails and asked if my daughter painted them. I told him that my wife and I got frisky the other night. He didn't want to go into details. I was tempted to say it was my daughter but I figured it would be easy for my wife to back me up than my daughter. :)

It turns out something similar happened to him - he went for a physical the day after his daughter painted his toenails bright red.

cute story ..thanks

Victoria Anne
01-04-2008, 09:45 AM
A couple of visits ago I came out to my Doctor , she is a wonderful woman who I have been seeing for the last 11 years. We chated awhile about it and this last visiyt she asked if I remembered to bring in some pictures , I had forgotten. I will bring them next visit.

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-04-2008, 11:45 AM
ur Dr is there to help u live a long and healthy life so why on earth would u lie to him/her???,,

Laura Jane
01-04-2008, 09:10 PM

Yes it is, they put a big red X on your file and ring up all your neighbours and enter you name on the sex offenders register......OK maybe not, but I do know that titbits of gossip are put about by the receptionists!

I suppose some just never think about these things, but other CDers get a cheap thrill out of being caught in such situations.

I do recall being nearly knock down by car when wearing the full monty of Stockings, suspenders, Bra and knickers. I wouldn't have enjoyed having my clothes cut off in A&E to reveal that lot! :eek:

shauna 9
01-06-2008, 05:41 AM
I wear panties every time i see my doctor...

Sinthia
01-06-2008, 01:14 PM
My yearly exam is next week. I am thinking of wearing my panties, I wear panties every day. But I have never worn them to the doc's office. My legs and the boys are shaved, oh pits too,he has seen that. The pantie thing just seems to be pushing it for no real reason. I'm still undecided. So long as they are clean, I'll be ok, right?

I. too, wondered about wearing panties to the doctors office. One morning, while on my way to the doc, I forgot that I was wearing panties then, and did not have time to change them, so went just as I was. I had to drop my pants for the doc, and he saw the plain black nylon bikini panties, and didn't say anything. So I have continued going to all doctor appointments in panties. That is what I wear, so that is what I wear to the doc.

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-06-2008, 01:40 PM
:heehee: make ur Dr.s day, wear a thong to ur appointment:heehee:

serinalynn
01-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Last June I went to see my podriatrest i wore a womens veeneck t shirt, underwire bra, panty, womens casual pants and knee high nylon stockings and soft sole shoes. I had to bend over and get some thing off the floor and gave him a shot of my bra and boobs. Not a word was said, but he had stare that i could tell he was looking at my boobs.

Back in the 1990's i worked as a commercial truck driver, Every 3 years I had to get a D.O.T. physical. I wore a nylon cami and panty under my t-shirt and pants and evey time i went in i had to strip down to my underwear that was fun to have the Dr. walk in and do a double take before he started the physical.

Ashley Williams
01-06-2008, 06:56 PM
This post may sound like a non-question to some - but it is certainly something I had never thought about before.

Except when I go to have my back manipulated at the Osteopath, for which I strip to just underwear.

He is a personal friend through the family and although it would probably be a professional non-issue in terms of treatment, I'm not sure I could cope with the personal link.

Also, I am afraid that I would be physically aroused by having to strip down to female underwear in front of someone.

That would give off all the wrong signals and again, however it was dealt with by the professional, would be profoundly embarrassing!

I'll have to think some more about that. Still have male underwear in the drawer, so not such an issue yet, but could be in the future.

Good post.

sissy_she_boy
01-06-2008, 06:58 PM
I always wear panties when i go to see my doctor. But it is no big deal to him since he specializes in girls like me. And depending on when my appointment is, I might go dressed as a girl or sometimes in ugly old boy mode. but I'm pretty sure he knows that I wear panties all the time. LOL.

kisses
sissy dana

LindaTS
01-13-2008, 12:51 PM
It's panties & bra every visit. But then, she knows I'm a TS and I have her full support.

Dana Jones
01-13-2008, 01:39 PM
panties cami pantyhose. All the time. She knows and has even complimented my pictures. Not a big deal!

pamela_a
01-14-2008, 09:48 AM
I have several medical problems which keep me seeing doctors far more than I like to admit. I've worn panties to exams, tests (leg ultrasounds are best, especially when the tech tucks a towel around my panty to keep the gel off of them), had EKGs once while wearing my bra and another time the tech handed me a gown, when I asked why she replied all the ladies are offered one, and been hospitalized several times with just panties and the always fashionable gowns. To date no one has said anything and the most reaction I've noticed was a wry smile when a nurse caught sight of the pink panty I was wearing one day.

As I've said in other posts, these people are there to treat you and your health issues not critique your wardrobe. You also need to remember they see many patients and you probably aren't the first and I'm doubtful you'll be the last they see in panties.

-Paula-