PDA

View Full Version : What to do with it?

Jennifer Brooks
01-02-2008, 11:29 PM
I was wondering from those that go out "Dressed", do you actually tuck, gaff or leave it alone?

Niya W
01-02-2008, 11:44 PM
were is the option for tuck and gaft

vivianann
01-02-2008, 11:55 PM
I voted leave it be. my belly sticks out enough that I do not have a problem with it showing. at the rate I am losing weight I might have to do something, I hope not, I wear pantyhose all the time so that helps to conceal it.

Jennifer Brooks
01-02-2008, 11:55 PM
I was wondering from those that go out "Dressed", do you actually tuck, gaff or leave it alone?

Sorry, I didn't realize both were done. I can't seem to see whee to edit the poll.

StayceeCD
01-03-2008, 12:28 AM

Tuck nice and tight then pull on the gaff and beautiful results! :happy:

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-03-2008, 12:57 AM
pantyhose no panties,, being as im not tryn to pass i just leave it be,, i have some loose skirts and some that show a small:o lump,,,

trannie T
01-03-2008, 01:03 AM
My clothing is usually tight around the belly not the crotch so no need to conceal it.

Marvina Martian
01-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Well, since cutting it off is not really an option....:eek::D

I usually tuck as best as I can. I really hate any bump in the front, it is just too unladylike for me! :heehee:

Kate Simmons
01-03-2008, 05:02 AM
I don't usually bother . I hang out at a GLBT resort anyway, so nobody really cares. I might consider doing it in a swim suit but don't think anyone there would give it a second thought either way. The only comments I usually get are "you look nice" or "nice outfit".:happy:

Dizzy-Chan
01-03-2008, 05:09 AM
i just pop it off and put it in a display case.

Phyliss
01-03-2008, 05:13 AM
TUCK.
Be it a loose flowing "peasant" skirt, or "spray on" tight fittin' jeans.

No gaff but, some "firm control" undies work well enough for me.

erickka
01-03-2008, 07:18 AM
Control top pantyhose or a mild control panty keep my tuck in place. No gaff or other stuff.... too uncomfortable for me.

Kelsy
01-03-2008, 07:29 AM
I tuck with a pair of tight panties and or pantyhose and padding foundation garments, usually stays in place. The boys know the routine and and are comfy in their hideaway. I have also used a sanitary pad to aid in keeping things in place. Tucking comes easier the more You do it. I do most of the time when dressed.

Kelsy:happy:

MJ
01-03-2008, 08:29 AM
after 3 years on hrt there's no need to do anything :heehee:

gretchenD
01-03-2008, 08:40 AM
I wear a realistic Vagina when I dress as my femme side and I can urinate as a genetic female sitting down.A couple places sell them online.I tried the gaff,tucking it and never those two

Lilith Moon
01-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Control panties and/or loose skirt does it for me.

MarciManseau
01-03-2008, 09:19 AM
I tuck and hide the girls up inside me, then with tight panties, it's all good. If we're going out at night and I might be in a situation where I might be discovered, I wear an Always maxipad (no wings, they just add bulk) and that hides even the lil bump in my panties. Also, being small makes it easier to hide :D

I wear a realistic Vagina when I dress as my femme side and I can urinate as a genetic female sitting down.A couple places sell them online.I tried the gaff,tucking it and never those two

Hi Gretchen

Could you tell us where you got it, what it cost, and if it's comfortable?

Hugs, Marci

tamarav
01-03-2008, 09:28 AM
It sorta depends on what I am wearing that day...

JoAnnDallas
01-03-2008, 09:56 AM
I too tuck just like Kelsy discribed. I have also find myself tucking even when I am in boy mode. LOL On the other hand, there is no way that tucking would work with my son. People have commented about the bulge he has. I am glad I am no way that endired, otherwise I would have a heck of a time trying to hide it. LOL

Cassy11
01-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Thght panties and control top panty hose work well for me, of corse everything is pulled as far back as comfort will allow.

docrobbysherry
01-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Always, very tite tuck, followed by one absorbant panty and 2 very tite stretch panties. Lets me move around, dance, bend over, ( when I'm not wearing a corset), etc. and nothing moves out of place!
RS

Carly D.
01-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Push down pull up.. I push it down then pull up my panties then pantyhose.. yes I wear panties under my pantyhose or tights.. I try to wear pantyhose without panties but it always feels odd to me..

jackieo
01-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Its vary small and I mean small, So I don't have to do anything with it! jackieo:be:

Gisele
01-03-2008, 01:16 PM
I tuck with tight pants and skirts and leave it alone with loose skirts.

Deborah Jane
01-03-2008, 01:43 PM
I,m planning my 1st trip out next month [with another c/d] and i,ll definitly be tucked...I wouldn,t have it any other way..Short of "losing" the bits!!:heehee::eek:

Emma England
01-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Tuck.

I have never bought a gaff - they do not look sexy at all. I prefer my undies to be pretty.

sterling12
01-03-2008, 06:20 PM
All three, depending on the situation. Tight skirt, you have to tuck. Need to control "it," probably need the gaff. Loose, flowing, skirt...maybe yes, maybe no.

It's a lot like padding your hips and behind. It all depends on how you want to look, and what the situation is. You didn't have a choice for: "All of the above," so I abstained.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Jennifer Brooks
01-03-2008, 06:42 PM
All three, depending on the situation. Tight skirt, you have to tuck. Need to control "it," probably need the gaff. Loose, flowing, skirt...maybe yes, maybe no.

It's a lot like padding your hips and behind. It all depends on how you want to look, and what the situation is. You didn't have a choice for: "All of the above," so I abstained.

Peace and Love, Joanie

That's fine. I didn't make the poll the way I really wanted to. Can't seem to edit either. Thank you all so far for your replies. This gives me a clear idea of what's being done with it

Pamela Julie
01-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Usually no tucking. With tight jeans, I tuck. Push the stick back, and the other things into the pelvis, then put on stretch hip hugger panties. It only takes ten seconds to tuck. I can't be too active when I tuck because I don't tape or otherwise hold things in place mechanically, walking is fine.

Nicole Erin
01-03-2008, 07:05 PM
I am a little heavy [not a lard butt] so wearing my pantyhose does just fine.

I would think a man would have to either wear tight pants or be really thin before it would be that evident?

Michelle Reilly
01-03-2008, 07:26 PM
I always tuck, usually with a pair of super tight panties to keep everything in place.

Jilmac
01-03-2008, 08:39 PM
I tuck, not because I want to conceal my package but because I love the smooth look of the vee especially when I'm wearing my skin tightest jeans. :D
Jill

Charleen
01-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Push 'em back, push'em back, waaaay back! Ten panties and I'm set to go. I do that all the time, even in Charlie mode. I HATE that bulge!

Dalece
01-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Not tucked yet but will try feclity meathod wear loose skirts an tight panties that works for me.