PDA

View Full Version : Funny idea for a sporting event.

Kimmie
01-03-2008, 01:23 AM
A few months ago a local baseball team had gay pride appreciation day. This had me thinking about CD/TG appreciation day with a Lakers vs Knicks game with the players wearing wigs and Sparks and Liberty uniforms. Do you think that might be enough for Kobe Bryant to demand a trade? Anyway what do you think?

sandra-leigh
01-03-2008, 01:49 AM
A few months ago a local baseball team had gay pride appreciation day. This had me thinking about CD/TG appreciation day with a Lakers vs Knicks game with the players wearing wigs and Sparks and Liberty uniforms.

Wouldn't the wigs tend to fall off during jump-shots? And long wigs would interfere with vision. And wigs tend to be hot (thermally that is), not the best thing for people doing heavy running.

You might be able to get them to wear nylons though.

Marvina Martian
01-03-2008, 02:12 AM
Have you seen the high heel run in Germany? (you can youtube it) This got me thinking that it would be great to do a CD heel mile or 5k. It would be great!

Kimmie
01-03-2008, 02:12 AM
Wouldn't the wigs tend to fall off during jump-shots? And long wigs would interfere with vision. And wigs tend to be hot (thermally that is), not the best thing for people doing heavy running.

Good point. But do you think that Phil Jackson and the bench coaches would do it?

sandra-leigh
01-03-2008, 02:18 AM
Good point. But do you think that Phil Jackson and the bench coaches would do it?

Frankly... No.

You would have a much easier time getting them to dye everyone's hair pink (i.e., Breast Cancer support)

Basketball uniforms are, I understand, fairly closely regulated, so there is very little that they would be able to do with the uniforms for a regular season game.

Carly D.
01-03-2008, 12:13 PM
You ever hear of drag racing?? that makes a vision, doesn't it?? men in drag racing...