PDA

View Full Version : What do you think...

Marvina Martian
01-03-2008, 02:24 AM
So I have been talking to one of my girlfriends on here and have proposed a challenge to her. She is always looking for some encouragement with her dressing and she is very pretty when she dresses. (you know who you are little miss!)
So I proposed that if I get my navel pierced that she go and get her ears pierced! This way we are kind of going out to do girl stuff together. (Even though we live hundreds of miles apart :( )
I know that many of you other girls on here are like me and have your ears pierced and absolutely love it!

I am just trying to get her confidence up to go for it. So let's hear what you have to say!

And if any of you other girls on here want to join in let's do it, just bring you camera! I'm going in on Saturday to get my navel done! ;)

StayceeCD
01-03-2008, 02:34 AM
Wish I could get my navel done! Nobody would ever see it though since I mostly wear a corset to get that hourglass shape I wish I had naturally! I do have my left ear done since I was a teenager and maybe I'll join in and get my right one done! :heehee: I know there have been many posts about what people think but where I live luckily (close to NYC) nobody cares. :thumbsup:

Mixie
01-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Oh Bre, you are just full of great idea's, aren't you! Well girls, pony up. Who's brave enough to join in on this one? I know I'M trying to work MY courage up for this one ^_^

sara-jean
01-03-2008, 02:44 PM
wel i have had my left ear pierced for years.and i`m thinking of doing the right too.now for the belly button?lol.

JoanAz
01-03-2008, 02:53 PM
I have had both ears pierced for more than 10 years,,
So well healed the holes don't close up if not used for months.
NO one ever says "look HE has a hole in his head(ear)"

Go for it you will not regret it, the first time you put on LONG DANGLEYS you will say "OH My God" what have I been missing
John F

docrobbysherry
01-03-2008, 08:54 PM
May be a good idea. The 99c store doesn't sell clipons!
RS

MJ
01-03-2008, 09:01 PM
so who is the victim ER other person

Dalece
01-03-2008, 09:13 PM
I thinking on gettig my ears pierced but I did find a place to get clip ons. as far amy naval. you would have to use a railroad spike LOL.

Shelly Preston
01-03-2008, 09:42 PM
A challenge is fine but be careful

You wont want to pressurising her into doing something she is uncomfortable with :2c:

Marvina Martian
01-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Well, I cannot exactly say without her permission....
But let's just say she has taken the challenge gracefully and if it is the right time then she will summon the courage to follow through.

Not only is this a good bit of fun, but I also see it as a little life lesson as well....;)

Marvina Martian
01-06-2008, 01:45 AM
OK girls, who out there took up my little challenge? (you still have tomorrow to redeem yourself! :bs: )

Of course me being who I am, when I say that I am going to do something I always do it! So after the day of shopping it was off to the piercer......:yikes:

I just went in and they were really busy! I stood in line and when it was my turn I just told the girl that I would like to have my navel pierced. She of course said sure, can I have your ID please? So I popped out my ID from my purse and handed it to her with a little wink ;)

She just took it and made a copy onto my form and handed it back without even a second thought. I am sure that they see all kinds....

I waited nervously for about 5 min and was called in to have it done. The guy was very nice and told me everything that he was going to do. We picked out the jewelry (he recommended a little smaller one than I had originally picked). He did the cleaning and marking and had me lay down on my back onto the table. He told me to take some deep breaths and that I would feel a little pinch. Well, it was just a bit more than a pinch but it was over with quickly so it wasn't all that bad I guess....

After-wards he actually flirted with me a bit! Needless to say it was a great experience and I'm glad that I did it!

Now, no wussing out for your ears girls!

pic....http://www.flickr.com/photos/21750784@N06/2171257482/ (don't mind the belt marks, I was sitting down! Oh, and the laser is going OK, as you can plainly see :D )

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-06-2008, 02:12 AM
i had my ears peirced at wal mart one time,in guy mode,, but because my ear lobes r so thick i couldnt keep them clean and after 2 days my one earlobe swelled up so i took them out and have not do it again since,,,,i was told to go to a jewler because they have longer starter studs but i dont have that kinda cash anymore:(

btw it aint no thing for ANYONE to get ears peirced as seems just about everyone has them done now,, even little babies which i think is kinda crewl as the kid dont know whats goin on all they know is the pain :2c: