PDA

View Full Version : Good Time To Shop....

Paulacder
01-03-2008, 11:35 AM
I was out shopping dressed in my usual semi-male drab this morning and noticed that the Malls are almost vacant. Now would be a excellent time for that first timer to get out and sprout her wings.:2c:

Sharon
01-03-2008, 11:40 AM
I always felt that the best time to go shopping is when the stores are at their busiest. Then you would less likely be noticed amongst the hordes.

DianaGomez
01-03-2008, 05:12 PM
I always felt that the best time to go shopping is when the stores are at their busiest. Then you would less likely be noticed amongst the hordes.Agree with that 100%. I know you will feel more noticed because there are more people but the reality is that the more people there are, the less you will be noticed.

Deanna2
01-03-2008, 06:45 PM
I've always said that early in the morning is the best time.

Michelle Reilly
01-03-2008, 07:27 PM
I was out this morning buying some things and the stores I was in were deserted. I'm Ok with crowds though; I'm way past caring what people think.

Jodi
01-03-2008, 07:46 PM
When I want to do some serious shopping, I get to the mall right when it opens. Yes, the mall is practically vacant. I have found that I get much better, personal service when the SA's are not running ragged with many customers.

Jodi