PDA

View Full Version : Is it cross cross dressing when your SO borrows your clothes?

Kali
01-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Over the holiday's a couple of things happen which, even though my SO is pretty much supportive, surprised me.

The first was when I woke her for breakfast one morning (I usually get up before her when she's not working and she asks me to not let her sleep the day away whens she's off). She looked at what i was wearing, a short dress, worn over black leggings and said "Cute outfit. I'll need to borrow that.' I pointed out that she wears a size 14-16 and that the dress was a 24 and she said "I'm sure I can do someting with a belt."

The second this was the we went to the ER on New Year's day. I had a splitting headache that was non-responsive to meds and had been going on for 4 days, so to be on the safe side we hit the ER. We were at our place in the mountains and I didn't have much in the way of boy clothes with me, but was able to put an outfit together, even if I did have to go commando ;) (local, rural hospital. I didn't want to start any rumors about the guy wearing panties to the ER).

She heads upstairs to get dressed and come back in a skirt that's mine (I take an 18-20 in a skirt, so it was only a little big on her), and a sheer black shirt (also mine) with a black cami under it (hers). Came across as a very "hippy" look.

I told her that she looked better in my clothes than I did ;)

She did eventualy try on the short dress she liked (a black and white paisly print) but, as I suggested, it was much too big on her. :)

Sandygal
01-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Your wife sounds like a super great gal.

KateW
01-03-2008, 09:59 PM
The only clothes that my wife has ever borrowed of mine is tights. I have a far more extensive collection then she does, so they have come in handy on a variety of occasions. She also uses some of my makeup, and a few items have even worked their way into her makeup bag now!