PDA

View Full Version : lunch with mom ... she knows....

Wendy me
04-15-2005, 04:08 PM
out to lunch with mom , it's been a weekly thing for a while now. that a good thing spending time with her
well a few hints in weeks gone by , that she knows more than i thought she did .. . ok abought them mags . that i hade stashed away no big deal i am in my mid 40's marryed and razed a few kids of my own... right ?
well she been saying things like how long my hair is getting and it looks good . this is complety diffrent than when i lived at her house when i was younger. comments on the rings and a few outher things sorta kept me on guard . well today after lunch on the back to her house she said i have known abought you wearing laddys things for a while. my heart was pounding i was like thinking omg ..... after knowing my heart was not going to explode i said and how long have you known that?? she said" your 46 years old ... oh for 40 years...........mouthers know everything. "

now i am not going shopping for things or like dressing up over there ... not going to happen just i thought that no one knew abought this ..... and well mom she knew all along and never said a word . why she said anything to me i don't know . just real intresting ......4/15/2005

Julie
04-15-2005, 04:15 PM
Hey Wendy I'd like to say I was suprised but mothers are intuitive beyond belief, they know far more than you'll ever know.

Congratulations girlfriend, it's a real nice feeling though once the initial shock has gone.

JJ

Julie York
04-15-2005, 04:29 PM
When their tights (pantyhose) are three feet longer than they should be after being freshly washed.....They just ...KNOW!!

Uncanny!

Sissy Stephanie
04-15-2005, 04:36 PM
My mother knows because I told her. She told me nothing could destroy her love for her son. She also had a long talk with my wife who answered any questions she might have. My mom and I never really discuss it but just her knowing and still loving me is great. Now my dad doesn't know and he never will.

DonnaT
04-15-2005, 04:43 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_1_20.gif Told you so :D

Now you can talk to her when things are getting too you.

Melissa A.
04-15-2005, 05:41 PM
I hope this turns out to be good thing as far as you are concerned, Wendy. I am happy for you.

My mom knows, and worries about me going out dressed, like a Mom should.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-15-2005, 05:54 PM
everyone who knows me knows i dress,, my dad didnt say anything about it when i was caught by my mom when i was 12ish in my sisters pantyhose and sis didnt care either..but mom went off the deep end,,30 yrs later im still dealing with the guilt, but im also stil dressing and have told my mom it was no reflection on her or how she rasied me but she still dont want to talk about it,, thats why i now live 2000 miles away from her.

Tamara Croft
04-15-2005, 05:57 PM
Remember your 'shopping with mum day' thread??? I'm going to just quote what I said to you then :p

Isn't going shopping with mum great I love going out with my mum, I don't see her that often as she lives quite far from me. As for mums knowing what you get up to when you were younger.... of course they do... mums know everything. Remember when you pulled a face behind their back... and they say 'I saw that'!!! I always wondered how she knew... now I know

Tamara x

P.S. Told you :D

Wendy me
04-15-2005, 06:01 PM
well like so manny of you had told me before she knew. and i knew that she did . just i was not going to say hey i crossdress mom . something kinda weird abought saying that to mom ... like almost stopped my heart to hear her say it ..... but mom's ok and well realy felt good that she knew and it's ok ....

julie j yes you were right .. and kinda nice yes...

julie y well at that age i am real shure i did not cover my tracks that well

stephanie as far as dad i am with you on that never ...

donna t ok yes you did....

melissa a i shure more good than anything is to be expected from mom .. she is ok she is my mom ...

Wendy me
04-15-2005, 06:03 PM
Remember your 'shopping with mum day' thread??? I'm going to just quote what I said to you then :p

Tamara x

P.S. Told you :D

yes you moms you know everything ........ :p

Wenda
04-15-2005, 07:21 PM
Wow! excellent. enjoy! wenda

Priscilla1018
04-15-2005, 08:05 PM
Hey Girlfriend,

I am so happy for you,I guess moms really do know more than we give them credit for.I'm so glad you and mum had a good day together,it means so much more to us as we get older.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

timme
04-16-2005, 01:39 AM
Hi Wendy,
I agree with you mothers have radar and can spot us a mile away when we cross dress.I remember when mummy caught me wearing her clothes at the age of 15.When we started talking about it she said she had known it for about 3 years since her clothes that she had cleaned look like they not been cleaned,& they were hanging in the closet not where she left them.She said I tried to drop a hint to you calling you "my little boy girl".Some how that completely went by me.She end up supporting my cross dressing completely,& made clothes for me helped me buy cothes,& correctly wear make-up wigs etc.Because of her catching me we became close to one another,& she was a saint as far as I was concerned.Mother's seem to know best.They may not be as supportive as mummy was but if they allow their son's some lead way like your mother did in you crossing dressing it will make life easier for both of you?
HUGS
TIMME