PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing dolls

Carla68
01-03-2008, 02:01 PM
While watching a programme on BBC television in the UK about Evil Knievel made just before he died reminded me of something which may have been the start to my crossdressing thoughts or activities. It may be very strange though.
Like most little boys growing up in the 70's I had an Evil Knievel action figure, motorbike with hand winder, also the motorhome truck. When I played with them ,my sisters Barbie/Cindy dolls were involved in the game. Yes you are right in what happened next crossdressing was involved. Whether I knew what I was doing or not I have not got a clue. Was I the only one doing this or was I the odd one out ? Did anyone else do this while playing action men and barbie dolls etc ? Now be honest with your replies.

Regards

Carla68

Deborah Jane
01-03-2008, 02:08 PM
I did dress my Action Man in Barbie clothes once or twice:eek: But he was working as an undercover spy:heehee:

paula_cd
01-03-2008, 05:07 PM
Occasionally my Action Man had to wear my sisters Sindy clothes!

Love Paula x

DeeInGeorgia
01-03-2008, 05:09 PM
No action figure men for me, just little toy soldiers and stuffed animals. I would also play Barbie dolls with my sister using her dolls and I helped my mother make clothes for Barbie. I also modified a Barbie car so that the doors would open and I made a little car jack to raise and lower the car to change the tire.

Dee

lisa_e_love
01-03-2008, 05:11 PM
I didn't really have any GI Joes, I was a Batman / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / Spiderman type-kid. I never thought of crossdressing them, because, frankly, Batman would look ridiculous in a dress.

joann07
01-03-2008, 06:42 PM
I grew up in the mid to late 70's, and through the 80's, and crossdressing had never crossed my mind.
I never really played with dolls, although I had those tiny green army figures that you get by the 100's.
I was just you're average kid who rode a bike; played cowboys and Indians; played with Matchbox, Hot Wheels, and Pocket cars; and video games, such as, Atari, but every now and then I would secretly wear pantyhose.

darla_g
01-03-2008, 06:50 PM
:2c: G.I. Joe here, my younger sister would try and involve Barbie in his activities, but he wanted no part of it! maybe Joe was gay??!