PDA

View Full Version : A Great Time

SouthernLady
01-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Hello Ladies. I don't post often but I wanted to tell you what happened over the Christmas and New Years Holidays.

As you know my SO is very supportive and has been encouraged me to come out more and more. Well, this past holiday we had a great time. We were both on vacation for two weeks, the Christmas shopping was done and we just wanted to relax. We rented some great romantic movies (Notting Hill is my absolute FAV)!

that evening, my beautiful wife decided to fix a nice hot sudsy bath and asked me to join her. After a couple of glasses of Berringer she seductively began shaving her legs (women can be so sexy when they want to be), rinsed off, got out, and towelled off. I had to shave my legs too (they were prickly to say the least). As I was finishing, she walked back into the BR with a new beautiful silk burgandy full gown, matching panties, and a pink fluffy robe. I was disappointingly envious until smiling she told me that was part of my Christmas present. She smiled and said she wanted her SouthernLady for the next few days!!

We had a wonderful time applying lotions, and painting each other's toe nails(hers Fire Engine Red and mine French Tip). She thinks I am really good at the art of applying Nail Polish. It's really not an art so much but taking your time. She tweezed my eye brows back into shape, applying just the right makeups to enhance my eyes...lipstick, eye shadows. She even bought a pair of fuzzy slippers just for me. We had a great time, cuddling, watching some great movies, eating and just having fun. I spent the entire vacation in fem mode. Unfortunately, both of us are going to have to keep our new Year's Resolutions...to lose a few pounds! Wished I had a Pic to post.

CamillaCD
01-03-2008, 04:50 PM
I am sooo envious!