PDA

View Full Version : hair style

claudine
01-03-2008, 05:08 PM
How many of you keep his/her hair in a ‘convertible’ version, suitable for male and female mode? Which is the best hair style for this purpose?
I would like to fly to Gran Canaria for the Carnival session and stay there enfemme, but without a wig if possible!

KateW
01-03-2008, 09:57 PM
I have been growing my hair for some time, and it is now almost shoulder length. I wear it down most of the time, and when I'm at work. When I get home I often wear it up and have great fun in trying different styles out! Hardly anyone has ever made any comments about it, so if you are feeling confident, go for it!

Stephenie S
01-03-2008, 10:08 PM
My hair is styled every morning.

Stephie

JoanAz
01-03-2008, 10:45 PM
In my Avatar the hair is mine (color is dark Blonde) picture puts redish tint in it..
In Drab mode I put it up in a pony tail,
When asked (not often) "why do you have long hair?"
Answer: "To cover my bald spot",,,"You don't have a Bald spot" they say
At 68 I do what I want and don't realy care what "they" say but, hardly any one says any thing.:happy:

Charleen
01-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Mine is to my bra strap down my back. Wear it on a 'tail most times. Had my stylist cut the front sides a little shorter to frame the face yet still long enough to go back in the 'tail. Going out, I use an iron, then curlers. Just to the store, let it do it's thing.
BTW, When asked about the ling hair, which is unusual on a guy these days, I just tell them I'm a child of the 60's! Peace man.

emily<3<3
01-04-2008, 06:24 AM
well my hair is pretty long
but its really curly so it just fro's up

whitch isnt bad when im in guy mode
but if i had maybe 4 more inches i could probably style it alittle girlyer without straightening it

KayHenderson
01-04-2008, 07:36 AM
I specifically sought a stylist in whom I could confide that I did not want a male cut.

Since I started seeing her, we have tried a couple of different things. I have baby-fine hair, and it's grey. The style needs to be age-appropriate. So there are limits on what can be done. Plus, I work one day a week as Kay and have to look nice.

First, she worked from a picture I brought in (Ellen DeGeneres). Then she had an idea of her own, and I told her just to go for it. She's the owner of the salon and very experienced, so I trust her.

It's decidedly feminine and can be styled with hot rollers to look very pretty. But I can still brush and spray it into a male style that is longish but neat.

erickka
01-04-2008, 08:01 AM
Unfortunately, My hair has left the building. Wig makers have mu number! LOL