PDA

View Full Version : Another shopping thread

Cynthia_0101
01-03-2008, 09:34 PM
I know what you are thinking another thread about shopping, but to me this is a big deal.

Having my wife help me buy clothes and such has been awkward at best over the last 13 years, and I know most of it has been my fault. I would push and bug her allot and she got fed up by it.

Now for Christmas I received about 80 dollars to spend on myself which is usually never the case. Last night we were discussing my wife problems with her current make up and skin problems, we decided to take a trip to Shoppers Drug Mart and look for some mineral based make up for her to try.

She was asking me what she thought looked best and I even got some great stuff. In the car I made a comment about shopping with me and as it turns out she had a lot of fun. I decided to repeat it tonight.

We went to Penningtons (where I did not find anything I liked) and got my wife a pair of jeans and a nice little denim skirt all for about 35.00 plus tax. After that we went to Value Village where I got a great brown top, and nice black skirt and a brand new purple nightie set.

I am hoping but just letting her get comfortable with it I have started a new trend with us.

Thanks for listening to me rant on.

Cynthia

SherriePall
01-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Good for you and congratulations for having a wife who will go shopping with you. Just don't push her and let her set the pace.

Cynthia_0101
01-04-2008, 08:51 PM
I have learned the lesson of letter her take her time well.

seems to be getting better.