PDA

View Full Version : Personal feelings

Laurelanne
01-04-2008, 04:16 AM
Although not always but I find myself getting more turned on when dressing lately and having to quench the thirst Is this a normal thing now?

emily<3<3
01-04-2008, 05:35 AM
yea thats very normal.
some people may have more sexual feelings then others when they dress.
some have none. but yea its normal

Angie G
01-04-2008, 05:44 AM
It happens now & then hun just go with it :hugs:
Angie

kim85
01-04-2008, 05:52 AM
Each Cd is different hun. If its feels normal to you then it is. :hugs:
Kim
xxx

SexyMary
01-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Each Cd is different hun. If its feels normal to you then it is. :hugs:
Kim
xxx

Every CD is different, I feel like feminine while dressing but I will feel more feminine when I am with a masculine man. XOXOXO

Sharon
01-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Just be sure to buy a plastic cover for your keyboard first. :straightface:

CaptLex
01-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Just be sure to buy a plastic cover for your keyboard first. :straightface:
:eek: :heehee:

Violet
01-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Hee, Sharon!

It's normal, Laurelanne. My boyfriend only dresses when he is feeling, um, intimate. Sometimes it involves me but most often, it doesn't. No one's experiences are going to be the same.

I am curious, though, as to why you feel you have to suppress the fact that you are turned on when you dress. As far as I can tell, this is a completely normal and, in fact, fairly common aspect of dressing amongst CDers. I'm willing to bet it's also why CDing was considered a psychiatric problem or 'only' a sexual fetish for so long. However, research has proven over the last few decades that that isn't the case and that CDing affects each individual differently.

This does not mean it's wrong to be sexually turned on while you are dressed, it just means that it's another aspect of the dressing for you. Some CDers like to dress only when sex (with or without a partner) is involved, some never want to have sex while dressed and then there's the great, big, huge, enormous spectrum in between those two. I guess it's just a matter of figuring out what it means to you, what you are comfortable with and how much you want or need it in your life.

Good luck on your journey; I wish you the very best.

Claire3
01-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Sometimes yes,sometimes no.Its natural honey.X

Pamela Julie
01-05-2008, 06:09 PM
As you get older it becomes less sexual and more emotional. I feel something is not right when in drab. I feel normal when dressed enfemme.

Eugenie
01-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Yes, I confirm; it is normal... Especially if you have been deprived of X-dressing for a while, for whatever circumstances...

However, I noticed that with time these episodes of being "turned on" when I x-dress have become less frequent...

Now, most of the times, I just enjoy being dressed "en femme" and I don't feel any urge nor being turned on.

:hugs:
Eugenie