PDA

View Full Version : why do we do this

karen
01-04-2008, 10:58 PM
only starting to accept this, takin me since i was 15 im now 40 still cant hac it
dont want to be a sad old b*****d in a skirt
i'f i won the lottery and herself did'nt know i would give it all away not to feel this way

trannie T
01-04-2008, 11:39 PM
You have to accept yourself as you are Karen. The vast majority of us are not crossdressers by choice but we are crossdressers for some unknown internal need. There is nothing wrong with crossdressing. There is nothing wrong with being a crossdresser.

teresa jeen
01-04-2008, 11:42 PM
why is because this is how we feel in our minds not our bodies. too feel like a woman is special in all our minds, its not a thing we can put aside, the best thing is to find a person who is simpithatic(?) too you.

karen
01-04-2008, 11:53 PM
is it just me or does everyone else find it hard going at times

Kate Simmons
01-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Karen if you are old, then I'm ancient. Old guy in a dress? Sheesh, why doesn't someone tell me these things?;):happy:

karen
01-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Thanks Salandra i have ups and downs i think we all have but the guilty feelings are v hard just havin one now

vikki2020
01-05-2008, 12:13 AM
Karen, after 25 years,you have to realize you have fought a loosing battle, so I say, why fight anymore.This doesn't mean go totally crazy with your dressing, but to accept it at whatever level you are at.This is definately not the worst thing that could have happened to you,right?Hope you can try to have some fun with it!

docrobbysherry
01-05-2008, 12:46 AM
Karen, I'm old enough to be your dad. For years I was not excited by the "old man in a dress" in the mirror. I COULD have quit dressing, but instead, kept working on my look. Finally, Sherry appeared in my mirror. Anything and everything to do with CDing is VERY exciting and stimulating for me now. You need to find out what part of CDing u need to be happy. My guess is u, like all of us, dress because of a need deep inside. Find the need, never mind the reason!

As for guilt, yes, society says we are " bad". So what? What r doing with your CDing that is so bad? What would u be doing instead? Raising money for the poor? Building shelters for the homeless? Well, if I wasn't so involved with dressing, I would be drinking more and watching more TV. For me, dressing is more exciting, more creative, and it is keeping me thinking, looking, and acting younger than my age! Think about what u would be doing instead of dressing, and dump your guilt!

Thanks Salandra i have ups and downs i think we all have but the guilty feelings are v hard just havin one now

RS

quiet_time
01-05-2008, 12:54 AM
I am only 25, and I have been going back and forth with this since I was about 15. I know what I desperately want and what sadly is reality are two very different things. I have come to accept certain parts of my personality and lately have just started to examine other issues. Until I sat down and consciously started thinking about all my issues I was a complete mess, confused and upset all the time. Now slowly things are beginning to make sense.

Maybe you just need to sit down and really think about everything and be completely honest with yourself?

SandyR
01-05-2008, 01:27 AM
Karen,

Its a part of us, not sure why. But I have learned to enjoy it...takes time.

Big hug.....PM me if you want to talk more.

SandyR