PDA

View Full Version : Odd dreams

bi_weird
01-05-2008, 12:20 AM
*laughs* Someone explain this. Last night I had a dream that I was fat (only I didn't look fat, but I knew I was fat, if that makes any sense). Then later I was making a dress from a curtain hanging above the mirror. I wanted it to look really good because there was this girl I wanted to impress.

This morning I woke up with the strongest urge to be a guy.

John
01-05-2008, 04:58 AM
making a dress from a curtain? where you watching the sound of music?

CaptLex
01-05-2008, 12:51 PM
This morning I woke up with the strongest urge to be a guy.
I guess that means the dress didn't turn out as well as you hoped. :p

making a dress from a curtain? where you watching the sound of music?
Haha, I had the same thought, John. :heehee:

ZenFrost
01-06-2008, 04:56 PM
I've never thought dreams were more than random images a subconscious mind cooks up, but you never know. Maybe your mind is trying to experiment with femininity to confirm your masculinity? I dunno.

CaptLex
01-07-2008, 10:58 AM
I had a dream with Eddie Izzard last night. Don't think it was trans-related, though, as the only trans-type thing in it was him (though I've had trans dreams with him before). :thinking:

He and I were on a plane traveling somewhere, and we stood in the back of the plane sharing a meal and some jokes. We were both in male mode and he looked really good in a nice guy suit - kinda like this:

Also, he spoke to me in French and I spoke to him in Spanish, even though we both speak English. Weird, huh? :idontknow: