PDA

View Full Version : Which Bathroom do you use?

wannabie
01-05-2008, 02:09 AM
This question have been posted alot in the MTF threads but I haven't thought to ask about FTM. I saw this thread that made me want to ask. (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74260)

What bathroom do you use when in Male mode?

anyone ever give you any stairs?

if it's not too personal a qestion, Have you ever used the urinals?

brylram
01-05-2008, 03:18 AM
The only bathroom I ever use is the men's one. If I tried to use any other (why would I want to? lol) I'd get in some some serious trouble.. old ladies with handbags are terrifying.

Syr_SwitchyGQ
01-05-2008, 03:51 AM
I almost always use the men's room unless I'm clearly in girl mode. Men tend to not freak out so much about a woman in the restroom than women do about men... also, men don't make eye contact or examine each other in the restroom like women do. Really the only times I use the women's is when I'm in total girl mode (:rolleyes: read: home, church or with extended family) or when it's the monthly hell week and I need that convenient little bin in each stall. I never use the urinals, given that it would be extremely apparent that I was biologically female then.

John
01-05-2008, 05:04 AM
mens bathroom only. But not the unrinals, that could get messy.

Sandra
01-05-2008, 05:38 AM
I've moved this from the "rogues gallery" didn't think you wanted to see pics :D

Adam
01-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Men's room if i HAVE to go i hold it if i can though

Devon James
01-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Mostly the men's room, is the quickest too. Ladies are soooo slow and staring all the time. Men just do their bussiness and go :)

Kieron Andrew
01-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Men's if it is accessible to me, Disabled as a second choice being that i am a wheelchair user...ladies as a absolute necessity if both mens or disabled are not available to me, once starting T and having chest surgery i shall never use the ladies again, like Logan im scared of little old ladies and handbags, girls tend to pack quite a slap or scream lol

CaptLex
01-05-2008, 12:56 PM
I've moved this from the "rogues gallery" didn't think you wanted to see pics :D
Thanks, Sandy :koc:

I either use the men's or I hold it if I have to. I can't go in the ladies' anymore - I can get an anxiety attack from that, believe it or not. The men's line is a lot quicker and nobody looks at me or cares what I do in there. Never the urinals, but I know some transguys that use STP (stand-to-pee) devices who use the urinals all the time. :happy:

Kieron Andrew
01-05-2008, 01:08 PM
I can get an anxiety attack from that, believe it or not.

Funny enough ive started to get anxiety attacks if i think i need to be using the ladies too now....it never used to bother me cos if i have to go i have to go, but these days the thought of using the ladies creeps me out like i shouldnt be there

happyfish
01-05-2008, 06:15 PM
I alternate. Sometimes I'm too scared to use the men's, 'cause I'm not confident that I'm passing, but other times I just can't use the women's. If I'm at school, I tend to use the men's most of the time. It's an art school, so I figure no one's going to give me any trouble.

wannabie
01-05-2008, 10:20 PM
also, men don't make eye contact or examine each other in the restroom like women do.

I didn't know they looked.. does it happen everytime or just in certain places? I have never noticed when I used to go in there.

Syr_SwitchyGQ
01-06-2008, 02:30 AM
I didn't know they looked.. does it happen everytime or just in certain places? I have never noticed when I used to go in there.

Well, that really depends on where you are. I'm in bum f*ck Iowa, so 90% of the time that I go anywhere in my hometown I run into someone I know in the bathrooms. Since women have no ban on talking in the bathroom, this often leads to a conversation. Problem A. Problem B is that Iowans/Midwesterners in general are by and large kind, trusting sort of folk... so even if I'm in, say Des Moines, if I'm using the ladies' room and a woman drops her makeup or dumps her purse, someone will always help her. Thus, conversation. Problem C... well, let's just say that women are socially conditioned to look people in the eye more and be more conversational and social with people than men. So yes, the stalls are safe, but it's the sinks/chatting area outside the stalls that will get you into trouble.

CaptLex
01-06-2008, 02:46 PM
So yes, the stalls are safe, but it's the sinks/chatting area outside the stalls that will get you into trouble.
Tobias is right, wannabie, the sink area is usually big on chatter - it's one of the reasons the ladies' room lines are so long. :p

EDIT: I forgot to add that before the restroom law was changed here in NYC, I preferred to hold it rather than go to a woman's bathroom or risk being harassed for using the men's (some people have been arrested for it). Now that things are improving, I use the men's, but I always carry my little card that explains our anti-discrimination law in case some cop wants to give me a hard time.

ZenFrost
01-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Where I live too many people know me as female so I end up stuck in the ladies, even though I get yelled at every time. Whenever I travel though I figure the chances of me running into someone I know are slim so I use the men's.

crazy4cheezeits
01-09-2008, 12:32 PM
I also mostly use the girls room because I am usually around people who know that I'm biologically female. But, I've definitely used the men's room on multiple occassions. I've had much better experiences with the men's room than the women's, i.e. I've never been stared at in a men's room. I have never used a urinal.

Xaff
01-10-2008, 08:08 AM
I mostly use the womans's room when I am at school. Becose I don't want to see a classmate on the toilet. Becose then I will be SO busted!

But I have still troubles with that. Becose if I use the girls that people are looking so strange. :eek: But they should know by know. Becose if I dress as a boy I look like a very young boy. And my school is for people in the twenty. :D

xsideburnsx
01-10-2008, 11:32 AM
I only use the mens room. Haven't been in a woman's bathroom in several years.

jsoto81
01-12-2008, 12:53 AM
hey everyone, long time no see.

For me i prefer to use the mens room, but it all depends on where I am. Some parts of california aren't to forgiving and it depends if i have friends there or not, you know for backup. I can't wait to use just the mens room.

Felix
01-12-2008, 09:22 AM
99.9% the mens but if someone has accidentally introduced me as my female name then I feel obliged to use the other :o xx Felix :hugs:

Cai
01-14-2008, 09:19 AM
I alternate, depending on how busy the place is and how confident I'm feeling. If I'm at an empty highway rest stop, men's. But if it's busy, I'll use the women's - I'm less confident if there's more people around.

Xaff
01-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Forgot to say:
When I am NOT at school. And the restrooms are very busy. Like a big line in front of the ladies room. (Guys have no line.) Then I take the guys.

I am not gonna bwait in a HUGe line and when it's your turn everyone looks strange to you. Now way! I it's to busy I will not go, or use the men's room.