PDA

View Full Version : How would you like to be buried?

Satin_Lover_13
01-05-2008, 02:50 AM
Dressed as a male or female? Remember you are dead so it does not matter what people would think.

Side question do you think your closest loved one would dress you the way you wanted to be when you die? :skull::skull:

Dalece
01-05-2008, 03:07 AM
Silky I was thinking just about this subject. As for me in a dress. My last defient act to all my life being told you can't do this or you can't do that It is not right to do that. It would be my last wish. Then maybe my next life I will come back as a woman.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-05-2008, 03:08 AM
No need for dressing up as I'll be incinerated lol.

But if I had wanted to have an open casket dressed up... my family would do it.

Violetgray
01-05-2008, 03:15 AM
How would I like to be buried?

Preferably, Post Mortem.

And also dressed to the nines in my gothiest outfit, with my corset really tight since I wouldn't feel anything..

Plus, have the inside of my coffin lined with habanero peppers, so that the worms burn their mouths when they eat me!

Oh, and they'd better bury me in my dress, they don't want me to get up out of this box covered in hot peppery worms!

wannabie
01-05-2008, 03:59 AM
good question.

I've always wanted to go out the way scotty did and have my ashes spread out into space if I'm going out male.

Female- never thought about it. I guess ashes to ashes.

Deborah Jane
01-05-2008, 05:25 AM
In my Fairy Princess outfit with my wings attached:D. It may give me a headstart if i go heaven...Unlikely:p

Suzie S.
01-05-2008, 06:15 AM
This goes a bit too far for me. :eek: I'm a guy after all, just put me in my best suit. :rolleyes:

Ann D Bluebird
01-05-2008, 06:37 AM
Hi
We had a poll thread about this not long back. for some more opinions on this take a look here! :D

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67335

Veronica 1
01-05-2008, 06:41 AM
Face down so the discriminators of the world can kiss the hem of my micro mini skirt.

androgyne
01-05-2008, 06:46 AM
Preferrably with non-flame retardant clothing, since I would like to be cremated :eek:

battybattybats
01-05-2008, 06:47 AM
How would I like to be buried?

Preferably, Post Mortem.

Good one Violet!
And actually that is a big issue for me as my family has a hereditary condition that has lead to a number of ancestors mistaken for dead and buried alive. My Aunt woke up twice on the way to the morgue while in hospital. Thankfully as Australia is one of the countries that uses embalming fluid that would kill me before I was buried.. hmm so much to be grateful for there.

Personaly I'd like to be buried in a large mausaleum and/or with a huge statue. Something really megalomaniacal and grandiose. Probably in my female garb, certainly gothic and with a lot of lace. I'd want roosting spaces for bats built into the mausaleum and/or statue and a space for people to sit or lie down beside the grave, with some shade, and enjoy the atmosphere, to write or quitely read or sketch. A small refuge for the weird and the gentle hearted romantics.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-05-2008, 06:55 AM
Personaly I'd like to be buried in a large mausaleum and/or with a huge statue. Something really megalomaniacal and grandiose. Probably in my female garb, certainly gothic and with a lot of lace.

Ok, I've changed my mind! I wanna be buried right next to you with a similar, but smaller statue lol!
One with a little path..
And one that looks nice!

*giggles*
Zara

Suzy Harrison
01-05-2008, 07:46 AM
I don't care, because by the time they bury or cremated my old body, I would have zoomed away into the tunnel of light...... and back down again into a newly born female body

:happy:

Raychel
01-05-2008, 08:37 AM
For me I prefer to be burried in some sort of a box. Any other decisions than that will be left up to who ever cares enough about me to be there at the time. Dress me however they think I should be remembered.

Afterall what will I care at the time. It's not like I am going to get to go shopping with the insurance money.

TxKimberly
01-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Well, if I have my way, I wont be burried at all. I want them to take everything they can use and give it to someone that needs it. I adore the thought that my death might help someone live by giving them a heart, liver, etc, etc.
I think it's an awesome thought that some little boy or girl that would have died, might get the chance to go on living because of a "part" I can give them. That idea just beats the snot outta rotting in the ground.

Deborah Jane
01-05-2008, 10:21 AM
I don't care, because by the time they bury or cremated my old body, I would have zoomed away into the tunnel of light...... and back down again into a newly born female body

:happy:

What a nice idea. I really hope that,s what does happen.:happy:

MJ
01-05-2008, 10:21 AM
well my family disowned me so when i die theres a good chance i will be cremated by the state as no one will know i am dead or gone .. so pictures are all that will be left for a memorial for those who care..

Brandy H
01-05-2008, 10:22 AM
No, I'd rather not...

Lindahexi
01-05-2008, 10:38 AM
I have often thought about being laid out in my coffin fully enfemme and made up, I have made a DVD of myself, fully dressed and telling all concerned that this is the real me. It's quite tasteful I think, and is kept with my will (only to be shown in the event of my demise); obviously it is sealed and my executor is the only person with the decryption code. I used to think that I would keep my secret so as not to upset any of my family, but I now feel that I want them to know how I really was. Actually I don't think anyone would be all that shocked, I am quite feminine in my manner and dress.

JoanAz
01-05-2008, 12:39 PM
As late in Life as Possible, then I don't care.
:tongueout

Pamela Julie
01-05-2008, 01:10 PM
In the end, I hope my mind is still sharp. I hope to have my brain transplanted into the body of a beautiful young woman. The balance of my body will be too old to donate for transplanting, so send it to the landfill in a pink trash bag. My wife will probably have me cremated and buried under a small stone. Come to think of it, if they can transplant my brain, do it now, then some of my organs could be used by others.

Annie D
01-05-2008, 01:14 PM
I like many of the ladies before me, will be cremated. Here is the next question; How will you be dressed in the picture next to your ashes?

Annie D

kimberly ann487
01-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Wakes and funerals are for the living so let them do what ever they want ! Just as long as someone remembers me, fondly I might add.:heehee:
KIM

Juanita O
01-05-2008, 02:00 PM
when I leave this life I have told all concerned to bury me face down so the whole word can kiss my... I know they won't bury me face down so I want to be dressed in my little black dress.

Nicole Erin
01-05-2008, 02:24 PM
...if i go heaven...Unlikely:p

Well see ya down there. :hugs:

Now me, I wouldn't mind being buried upside down so my surviving friends can stop by for a cold one.

Dressed? I guess en femme. I am not really old enough to worry about death. AT 33, one still thinks that life does not end.

ONe thing tho - if I DID get buried in men's garb, I would just want a tee and jeans. I HATE men's dress clothes. I could live with a tee [not the button up collar type either, those things urk me to no end to wear one.]

azalea
01-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Funerals are a terribly depressing time for all who attend. I wouldn't want to make my family even more upset by wishing to be laid out in a dress. I'd be dead, so it wouldn't matter - might as well do what everyone else wants.

TxKimberly
01-05-2008, 04:01 PM
well my family disowned me so when i die theres a good chance i will be cremated by the state as no one will know i am dead or gone .. so pictures are all that will be left for a memorial for those who care..

WE will know MJ and we would miss you.

angelfire
01-05-2008, 04:03 PM
When I die, I want to be burned in a funeral pyre. Preferably wearing men's clothing.

serinalynn
01-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Dressed as a male or female? Remember you are dead so it does not matter what people would think.

Side question do you think your closest loved one would dress you the way you wanted to be when you die? :skull::skull:

I'd like a full foundation and a nice dress that I haven't purchased yet
with high heels and a wig. However, I don't think the wife would do that especially if I have a nice mens suit in the closet.:thumbsdn: If I'm dead who cares anyway?:tongueout

battybattybats
01-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Ok, I've changed my mind! I wanna be buried right next to you with a similar, but smaller statue lol!
One with a little path..
And one that looks nice!

*giggles*
Zara

Maybe what we need is a whole little private cemetary. It could be a showcase of sculpture, a haven of tolerance where lovers can be buried together irrespective of gender or sexuality, where people can be remembered proud and free on their tombstones rather than hidden away behind faceless square blocks. And we can encourage goths to hang out there at night, what better way to protect the place from vandalism than to have people who love the place wandering around it at night as well as day?

Not some vast field of monotonous low stones but a rambling place with big trees, old-fashioned streetlamps spilling muted light at broad distances, benches and paths and a fountain or two. A place to picnic, a refuge for wildlife, a place for the living as well as the dead to connect them together ever more strongly.

For those who leave their body or remains in male persona for their family we could have a section (or just better scatter them around with the rest) of memorials for the female that has died too so that it is remembered and not forgotton. A place for their friends to remember them as crossdressers, as girls and women, as members of our community.

Niya W
01-05-2008, 11:25 PM
Well not and issue for me cause when I die, I intend to die as a woman not a man.

Satin_Lover_13
01-06-2008, 10:59 AM
For me it is not a big deal. I know if I was dying I would loved to be cuddled in satin lingerie. Now the question is if my loved ones would let me wear it. The satin would ease my pain as I prepare to die.

The 1st words out of someone's mouth would be "boy he looks content in his satin gown" :D he he

Melissa A.
01-06-2008, 11:15 AM

:

Well, it may not matter to me once I'm gone, but since I'm still kicking, and have been forced to think about this, It does matter right now. Too many people know me only as my male side, and will never know Melissa, and I don't want them being uncomfortable at my funeral. However, if my SO wanted to show me as Melissa, I'd say, "OK, do it. You'll have to deal with it, not me." Most of my organs are being donated, anyway, so I don't know how much of me will be left!

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Jilmac
01-06-2008, 12:13 PM

I'll answer the side question first. Since my closest loved one (my wife) is already dead and buried (No disrespect intended my dear), the choice of what to wear to my grave is all mine, and would be specified in my burial instructions.

I would start the instructions with a lacy pink garter belt with taupe stockings, matching pink panties and bra with my silicone breast forms, a pink 1/2 slip with side slits and lace trim, and a pink chiffon cocktail dress. I would also specify my auburn wig, full makeup, faux diamond bracelet, lilac nail polish, and patent leather heels, As a finishing touch, I would have an iris corsage pinned on my left breast.

I would be checking out in style and at the same time giving the:tongueout to everybody who was unwilling to accept me for the person I was. Once I get to heaven (or the hot place), it won't matter what my cold body is wearing in a six foot hole anyway:heehee:

Luv and Hugs, Jill

Maybe what we need is a whole little private cemetary. It could be a showcase of sculpture, a haven of tolerance where lovers can be buried together irrespective of gender or sexuality, where people can be remembered proud and free on their tombstones rather than hidden away behind faceless square blocks. And we can encourage goths to hang out there at night, what better way to protect the place from vandalism than to have people who love the place wandering around it at night as well as day?

Not some vast field of monotonous low stones but a rambling place with big trees, old-fashioned streetlamps spilling muted light at broad distances, benches and paths and a fountain or two. A place to picnic, a refuge for wildlife, a place for the living as well as the dead to connect them together ever more strongly.

For those who leave their body or remains in male persona for their family we could have a section (or just better scatter them around with the rest) of memorials for the female that has died too so that it is remembered and not forgotton. A place for their friends to remember them as crossdressers, as girls and women, as members of our community.

[B]:happy: A lovely idea Bats. You are a true visionary. Perhaps you can build a utopian paradise like that. When it happens I will surely want my remains placed there. Luv and:hugs: Jill

Suzy Harrison
01-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison

What a nice idea. I really hope that,s what does happen.:happy:

It's happened to me at least 5 times already

lori m crawford
01-06-2008, 06:10 PM
what if you come back as the girl or women that you wonted to be all your life and knew every body before like the movie wer the guy dies an comes back as a women i hope to
:

battybattybats
01-06-2008, 09:25 PM
For those donating organs... it has been claimed that people have gained memories, personality traits, new likes and other things from their doner via the donated organ.

If so that means you could possibly pass your crossdressing on!

Joy Carter
01-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Funerals are for the living. I really don't care. But I think my ex brother in-law would want to take a shot at my remains. Something he never had the courage to do so far.

DAVIDA
01-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Well, Jean has said that she would put a pair of my favorite shoes on me!
As for donating things, people usually want organs that are not quite so worn out. Then there is creamation. If that were to happen, then Jean could get all of the metal that is in me and recycle it!:heehee:

Paige.
01-06-2008, 10:15 PM
As a female. But for a grave marker I want a parking meter with the little red flag up that says "Time Expired"

Tina Francia
01-06-2008, 11:29 PM
For myself I would prefer to be burried enfemme. I believe my children would honor my wishes in this area. If my wife decides to stick around I think she would prefer to have me burned at the stake. lol

JackieInPA
01-07-2008, 12:27 AM
Since funerals are for the living and not the dead, we are already gone, whatever helps the grieving loved onces left behind.

Angela Burke
01-07-2008, 05:30 AM
This may sound selfish but I honestly couldn't give a toss. They can put me in an evening gown and heels and lay me in a hearse pulled by two black horses or put me in a sack and throw me in the sea it dosen't matter. What you do when you are alive is what's important.

battybattybats
01-07-2008, 05:58 AM
This may sound selfish but I honestly couldn't give a toss. They can put me in an evening gown and heels and lay me in a hearse pulled by two black horses or put me in a sack and throw me in the sea it dosen't matter. What you do when you are alive is what's important.

You don't care what happens to your self (or the boduily remains thereof)when you are dead and you are worried you might sound selfish?
LOL
Isn't it more selfless to not care rather than selfish?
:hugs:

Angela Burke
01-07-2008, 06:22 AM
You don't care what happens to your self (or the boduily remains thereof)when you are dead and you are worried you might sound selfish?
LOL
Isn't it more selfless to not care rather than selfish?
:hugs:
I certainly do care what happens to my "self", soul, spirt, call it what you will. It should be a major concern of us all. I have no concern for the body once it has served it's purpose.
As for being selfish well I would percieve not caring about the fate of my bodily remains could be seen as my opinion as to the the outcome of my bodily remains with no care or thought for the opinion of any other. This I think could be considered selfish.

Happy New Year BTW

bEEb
01-07-2008, 08:13 AM
With a woody... so they can't close the lid.

KathrynTX
01-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Since most people know me as a guy, that's how I'd go out. When I slip this mortal coil I want to buried in a pair of Levi's and a T-shirt that reads, "I'd rather be breathing."

Angela Burke
01-07-2008, 10:12 AM
With a woody... so they can't close the lid.

Aww and there was me trying to be so philisophical and spiritual and stuff!

bridget thronton
01-07-2008, 12:28 PM
I told my wife I'd like to be buried wearing a skirt suit and my academic robe.

bEEb
01-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Aww and there was me trying to be so philisophical and spiritual and stuff!
Nothin personal hon. Only attempting to inject a bit of levity into an otherwise sorta :straightface: morose subject.

Ashley Williams
01-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Enfolded in silk.

Funnily enough this has brought back a memory of fantasising about being ill when I was quite young - and wondering what it would be like to be able to wear a nightie in hospital.

I never thought about this question - but where is the number of the people keeping my will?

Just kidding (addressed to my wife who will never read this)!

Deborah Jane
01-08-2008, 11:56 AM
I ve changed my mind about my burial!! My ex said she wants to dance on my grave when i die:eek:...So it,s decided...Buried at sea:tongueout:tongueout

Angela Burke
01-08-2008, 11:59 AM
I ve changed my mind about my burial!! My ex said she wants to dance on my grave when i die:eek:...So it,s decided...Buried at sea:tongueout:tongueout

But isn't there something about witches not drowning?

MAJESTYK
01-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Ideally, in ancient Celtic attire with all the grave goods that go with the trip as in axe, helmet, cloak etc... at the bottom of a barrow in a oak log on a hill over looking the valley of my people. But, here in the US.. cant happen. So I've decided to be cremated ,wearing me kilt of course, and then loaded in three cannon shells. One to be fired at the Oriskany Battlefield , one in Valley Forge, PA and one for the battle ground in Saratoga,NY done with the accompaniment of the pipes and in the company of my friends( they own the cannons) oh, and everyone will be in Revolutonary War attire.

(and you're right we float. Witches that is. Or are you sure you spelled it correctly?)

Nikki A.
01-08-2008, 01:04 PM
First make sure I'm dead.
As long as I look good who cares.

geri
01-08-2008, 01:18 PM
as they say " burn, baby, burn. no need to be dressed.

geri

Marie O
01-11-2008, 11:54 AM
My wife has already told me that she will dress me as a woman!

Tiana
01-12-2008, 09:48 AM
my wife has strict instructions to bury me in my favourite wedding dress

Jilmac
01-13-2008, 10:24 PM
For those donating organs... it has been claimed that people have gained memories, personality traits, new likes and other things from their doner via the donated organ.

If so that means you could possibly pass your crossdressing on!

I don't have an organ to donate, Would you settle for a nice acoustic guitar or a mandolin?:heehee: Luv and:hugs: Jill

Niya W
01-13-2008, 10:27 PM
well years of hormones I dont think I could donate my organs. Just imagine some poor fellow growing tits and not knowing why

MsToriJones
01-13-2008, 11:52 PM
Good one Violet!
And actually that is a big issue for me as my family has a hereditary condition that has lead to a number of ancestors mistaken for dead and buried alive. My Aunt woke up twice on the way to the morgue while in hospital. Thankfully as Australia is one of the countries that uses embalming fluid that would kill me before I was buried.. hmm so much to be grateful for there.

Maybe you should tell them NOT to embalm you and make sure you have a fully charged cell phone, a flashlight, a bottle of water and some protein bars.

then you could come back and tell us all about it.

highheelqueen
01-14-2008, 04:00 AM
I hope to have a suit case full of Sarah clothes packed in with me after all I don't know for sure when I'll be coming back

battybattybats
01-14-2008, 06:28 AM
Maybe you should tell them NOT to embalm you and make sure you have a fully charged cell phone, a flashlight, a bottle of water and some protein bars.

then you could come back and tell us all about it.

I think embalming is compulsary for burial in Australia. So my relatives and friends will just have to ensure I'm given a good dose of sugar to possibly rouse me and then they will have to leave me till I'm clearly starting to rot I guess. I heard of one case in Romania where the attentions of a necrophiliac mortician woke a tenage girl from this condition (the mortician screamed and ran off, the family wouldn't press charges though as his actions saved her from being buried alive). Unless they can fly over Elvira for the purpose :devil: I don't think that's the best idea.

In some countries you can buy coffins with air supplies and emergency phones built in. I heard one of the arguments in favour of embalming in the first place was certainty that no-one could be buried alive!

chrissietoo
01-14-2008, 01:44 PM
i'm a natural girl, and i compost!

when i'm dead, this body will be just some meat and bones, fast turning sour. if i'm buried in the ground, with only a pretty shroud for cover, then i'll return to the stuff from which i came, and provide nourishment to the earth.

:rose2: chrissie

Angela Burke
01-16-2008, 05:45 AM
well years of hormones I dont think I could donate my organs. Just imagine some poor fellow growing tits and not knowing why

Oh I don't know though. Having your life saved and a pair of knockers into the bargain?
Sounds like a great deal to me!

Kelsy
01-16-2008, 08:06 AM
I would like to be buried in a box standing up and of course I would like to be dead!!!:happy:

Kelsy

wannabie
01-16-2008, 08:20 PM
I asked this question to some pepole I know. What I got back is that:
Women would always go for the glamour. the perfect outfit, the distinguished look, beauty, etc.
Men will go for the extreme. military outfits, buried at sea, one guy said that he wants to be left on the north pole, to be perserved in ice, to spend the rest of his days as an exhibit in a museum. we all got a good laugh out of that one.
For me, I still say the James (scotty) Doohan thing is for me. my ashes spread out into space to later land on another planet and spawn a species of Crossdressing Aliens.:devil:

Mabye L ron hubbard was right that were all decended from aliens?

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-16-2008, 08:25 PM
i dont want to be burried i want to be blown up:D

wannabie
01-16-2008, 08:26 PM
i dont want to be burried i want to be blown up:D

Again, My point!

Niya W
01-16-2008, 08:52 PM
Oh I don't know though. Having your life saved and a pair of knockers into the bargain?
Sounds like a great deal to me!

Lol but try explaining it to the misses .

shirley1
01-16-2008, 09:13 PM
dont care - i will probably be incinerated - but i wonde how many wonder if you die in womens clothin would it help your chances of being born female in the next life - if there is such a thing as reincarnation of course - if not might as well make the most of it in this life dont think any of us will care how we're dressed in a box with no thought or feeling !

Stormgirl
01-16-2008, 09:13 PM
Dressed as a male of course.

CarrieAnneEvers
01-16-2008, 09:42 PM
I hopefully won't be buried since I plan to be the last survivor of the human race and therefore no one will be there to bury me. :devil:

lizbendalin
01-17-2008, 07:30 AM
My wife and I have chatted about this. What we've settled on so far is to be dressed male from the waist up, and female from the waist down. At this point in my life, most of the people attending would have known the male side of me, as these things tend to be for the living-I'm dressing for them. But, I also want to go into what is to come as who I am, and that includes me femme side, so skirt, heels and hose. I guess I want to be buried as I lived, as a person who had both a strong male and a strong female side. After all that, it's off to the fires for me, then my ashes scattered over a South Pacific atoll.

NYsong
01-17-2008, 08:51 AM
Oooh, its waaay to early in the day to think about this. I suppose I'd so for dressed en femme from the waist down, male on the other half. This is, unless everyone finds out my habits before I die, in which case I want to be dressed to the 9's.

I also know that, if I am not cremated, I want my headstone to be made out of styrofoam coated in granite. That way when the granite breaks down over hundreds of years, the foam will still be there forever

T_gurl_tia
01-20-2008, 06:16 AM
i made my wife promise me that when i die, she will dress me in at least panties and pantyhose.....i hope she will follow thru with that

Vickygogirl
01-20-2008, 07:15 AM
I hate the thought of being buried, wud much rather be cremated in a black dress & pantyhose & 6" killer heels lol. but only after whatever bodyparts could be used by others is taken from me ( I wont mind , I will be dead !!)

Tiana
03-03-2008, 05:32 PM
in my best wedding gown

Amy Hepker
03-03-2008, 05:32 PM
As a female.

Roberta Llyan
03-03-2008, 05:38 PM
I prefer cremation. But in reference to your question: I would perfer being buried as a woman--placed face down so the government and those who practice censorship would not have to roll me over to kiss my a--.

angelfire
03-03-2008, 05:54 PM
This assumes I want to be buried. I want 1 of 2 things:

1 - I want to be burned in a funeral pyre, viking style

or

2 - I want to be stuffed and preserved, and kept in the corner with a permanent look of disapproval.

darla_g
03-03-2008, 07:28 PM
There was an old situation comedy, Maude I think it was with Bea Arthur that had this same thing as a plot line.

as for me I don't care I won't really be there so it makes no matter to me. lets see how the next 40 play out. (i dont plan on going young)

annekathleen
03-03-2008, 08:05 PM
I know this topic has been around for a while, but the funniest response to this question was " preferably after I am dead"

Samantha43
03-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Well, I am an organ donor, so hopefully I will be able to help someone in need. After that I would like to buried in my best best business suit, with skirt and 4 1/2" heels, nice makeup, my wig and acrylic nails. My wife is very supportive, so this is the plan. Hopefully not for many years!

Stargirl
03-03-2008, 10:03 PM
No embalming. I don't want to make the funeral directors any richer than they already are. No pickling for my old corpse. 6 thousand dollar casket, my arse ! Ideally, I would like a pine box large enough for two. I want to be buried with my lover. I would ask that my former earth vehicle be placed on top of his former earth vehicle (body in earthspeak) with my head leaning next to his. Depending upon the state of our flesh, I would like our hands entwined, and both dressed in matching powder blue gowns, and tiaras. Ooh..I am going to cry. Ask me again in 20 years. 25. yes...

Stephanie Anne
03-03-2008, 10:07 PM
I don't plan to take up a grave site so clothing won't mean anything when I am dead and gone.

Life is the all important time to enjoy things, death is not something where these things matter.

Alana65
03-04-2008, 01:29 AM
It won't matter to me.......I'm going to be cremated.

bEEb
03-04-2008, 10:45 AM
"I don't want to be immortalized though my work... I want to be immortalized by never dieing"- Woody Allen

Littlej10
03-04-2008, 10:59 AM
Ball gown and cremated not buried and, preferably after I am dead, but definitely to the sound of Pavane for a Dead Infanta.

Angie G
03-04-2008, 11:25 AM
I don't plan on doing that for some time yet But I wouldn't do that to my wife if I go first. :hugs:
Angie

mikecd999
03-04-2008, 12:41 PM
after all of my friends die.

Wynter Skye
03-04-2008, 07:05 PM
I was just thinking about this recently also. I'm currently in the transitioning process and soon I should be full time. I know this decision will alienate many of my loved ones, so when I die, I'll leave it up to my family. However they wish to remember me. If I die before my mother, I want to be memorialized as she wants me to be remembered. If she should pass before I do, it will depend on my son's perception of me. I'll leave that choice up to him. Other than that, I don't care. I have no animosity towards my male persona and my life will hopefully see all of the expression I've been looking for so in death, it won't matter too much.

Emily Anderson
04-29-2008, 02:02 AM
I would like to be buried in a beautiful gown (with a wig and full makeup). Unfortunately this is unlikely to happen because my family thinks of my crossdressing as some strange quirk rather than an integral part of me. Maybe they wouldn't have a choice if I put this request in a will, and of course it may also be dependent on the laws of the country... I need to do some research!

Why is this important to me, seeing as I will be dead anyway? Because it gives me greater peace of mind while living to think that I can "rest" forever as I always wanted to be.

Sarah V
04-29-2008, 02:43 AM
I too have thought about this on occasion. Enfemme is probably not going to happen. It has its moments when I think of it, but I come back and relaize that since I will most likely be buried in my hometown with (presumeably) an open casket wake, then I need to respect my family, relatives, and friends who have only known the male me. So, it will be a mens suit and tie.

I do like the idea one other person laid forth in an earlier post in that they have made arrnagements with their S/O to ensure they are dressed in panties and pantyhose underneath their men's suit. That's a great idea I would go for.

Claire3
04-29-2008, 05:41 AM
In what you're wearing would be nice.:love:Claire.

Sally R.
04-29-2008, 09:27 AM
It would be comforting to think I could be laid to rest at least with bra and panties (don't forget my beloved thigh highs), but alas, my two sons are funeral directors and will probably oversee the whole thing and they have no clue, nor would they understand.

Jamie M
04-29-2008, 09:40 AM
How would you like to be buried ?

.. not very much i'd have thought can't be much fun , hehe. Sorry couldn't resist . I've always taken a very practical view when it comes to final arrangements. I couldn't care less , it's up to those left behind to do with what they want with me . I've always believed that a dead body no longer holds anything to do with the person that inhabited it . The thoughts and memories of those who loved you and remembering the good times and love that you shared are what's important to me to that end whatever my loved one's wish to do for their own relief is what will happen. My only wish is for my sentiments on this matter to be read during any service , without reproducing it here in it entirity find it here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_not_stand_at_my_grave_and_weep)

EnglishRose
04-29-2008, 10:35 AM
Dead, please. Isn't live burial scary?

TracyH
04-29-2008, 06:58 PM
I've been thinking about donating my body to Gunther Von Hagen's Body worlds (http://www.bodyworlds.com/en.html) exhibit. Hopefully I'll be a full body scuplture and not just a slice of an organ or something. 'Course, I've heard there's some controversy around his work, but then again, there will be any time someone uses human corpses to museum displays. People are a superstitious lot.

RichardCD
04-29-2008, 08:23 PM
At this point if I was to go very soon, I would want to be dressed as a man. I don;t mind taking my secret to the grave. Only because my sons do not know. The worst part is I think they would be fully supportive and understanding. But just not at the point to tell them. My sons ages are 14 & 18. One day I will break it to them when I am comfortable enough to let them know. They see me as a well rounded, funny, intelligent, man and role model. But I think they would let me be buried enfemm if that was my wish in my will.

victoriamwilliams1
04-29-2008, 08:30 PM
I would prefer the secret die with me.

Sarah V
04-30-2008, 12:48 AM
I am going to go out on a limb here and ask,

Are there any fourm members who are funeral director's (past, present, or retired) or who are in some way associted with the funeral business who would be willing to enlighten us all and tell us if they have ever had to deal with (and how they delt with) with similar situations as part of their profession?

Ayame
04-30-2008, 12:53 AM
I want to be fed to a bear! :laugh: Figure I eat so many animals I might as well return the favor and let them eat me.

Rachaelb64
04-30-2008, 04:50 AM
I want to be burnt on a big fire.

I would also prefer to be dead at this point :)

:danceman: my ex-wife dancing on my hot ashes :devil:

Joanne f
04-30-2008, 06:42 AM
Well at first i wanted to be buried at sea and then get all my wife's relations to dance on my grave, with lead boots on, but know i know that no one will come to my funeral so my wife will put me on a dress and bung me in the fire. :devil:

joanne

Jeannie Bingham
04-30-2008, 07:32 AM
Well if you've been a good girl (and we all have haven't we sisters?) you're going to get a lovely white dress and a head of golden curls so why get buried in drag?

gwendy
04-30-2008, 05:54 PM
In a nice dress, in about 30 years time! I’m 60 now) :daydreaming:

Seville
04-30-2008, 11:18 PM
Red sequined dress surrounded by my favorite
shoes. My wife has agreed...but who knows?

:danceman:

geri
05-02-2008, 03:49 PM
silky pleasures,

why burn up a perfectly good dress?

geri danielle

CD Susan
05-02-2008, 09:29 PM
I have been thinking of this subject for many years and this is what I have decided I want to do. It is a tradition in my family to have an open casket funeral and then buried in the designated family cemetary. When I get up there in years I want to make my own funeral arrangements. I will give the motician all the neccessary fees in advance with specific instructions to dress me in the contents of a box that is to remain sealed until the time of my demise. In this box will be a bra and panties and that is what I want to be wearing under my mens burial suit which my family will furnish. The mortician will abide by my instructions to not reveal this to my family. When my body is viewed at my funeral no one will know what I am wearing under that suit. Going out this way I will truly "rest in peace".