PDA

View Full Version : our female appearance

claudine
01-05-2008, 03:26 AM
What are you doing to improve your female appearance? Hair, breasts, nails, figure?

I got a corset to produce a more female shape and I am still looking for padded panties.

Eugenie
01-05-2008, 03:46 AM
Good thread...

To improve my female appearance, I try to dress as women my age and body features do.

I carefully remove as much hair on my body as I can. And as for me breasts are an essential part of feminity, I try to keep building my breasts through pectoral exercises.

After the food excess around the holiday season (Yummy chocolates :o) I'm trying to loose a few pounds that came, I don't know how... :heehee: In addition, I wish I could find exercises that would reduce my waist...

I practice walking on high heels shoes, not very high ones though...

Since feminity is not only in the look, I try to be more aware of other's points of view and less aggressive in my reactions... But that's not so difficult for me. An excellent woman friend told me that I didn't behave or react as a male, which I took as a great compliment...

:hugs:
Eugenie

wannabie
01-05-2008, 03:54 AM
What am I doing...

Well I keep my hair long. I wear a bra everyday to shape my breasts and it's really working, I use lotion to protect my skin and I use clear nail poish on my nails. as for my figure? I'm not a fanatic about exersize but I work out to to try and get a flat stomach. my goal is a size 6 or 8. I drink a lot of water to keep a clear skin and I'm trying to reduce the size of my pores by exfoliating.

to mentally keep my appearance I found a salon that I'm comfortable with the owner and we do the girl talk thing with her and the other ladies. it's always about the husband and the boyfriend thing, but their my girls.

Well that's my routine.

also I'm starting to get more comfortable wearing thongs. it still feels like a string in your butt, but it makes me feel more feminine.

Marvina Martian
01-05-2008, 04:02 AM
I am currently going through a Laser hair removal program, I just hate hair! I also am trying to practice with my make up as much as I can. There is defiantly an art to it, but I am getting better all the time.
Walking in heels is always a good one to do. I try to wear them as much as possible but it still does not replace being out in the real world in them!
I have also been practicing my posture and gait when walking, even in drab! So what if some guy sways her hips when she is out shopping....:heehee:

Lets see...Oh, I have also been practicing my female voice. I talk to my cats in it all the time so I am just trying to talk to my self throughout the day. Tonight I was able to speak with a friend on the phone using it almost all the time! (she knows of course ;) )

There is just so much time to make up for. Being a guy for 35 years makes it a bit of a learning curve and trying to break old habits is always hard. But this is why we practice right?

Dawn Marie
01-05-2008, 04:33 AM
Well I finally stoped drinking sodas back in October and have lost 15 lbs just from that. I ride my bicycle about 10 to 20 miles two or three times a week to keep in shape. I'm a size 10-12 right now wanting to get to a size 8, ten years ago I was a size 6-7. I have also purchase a corset to get that hour glass figure, which does help alot, but hard to bend over at times. I would love to do more but my wife will not have it.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-05-2008, 06:59 AM
I like to think we are all a work in progress. We try to improve everything possible to make our femme selves look, act, and feel better.

We are also our own worste critics too... almost like works of art that the artist never quite seems ready to admit finishing ;)
*hugs*
zara

Carol A
01-05-2008, 07:03 AM
Makeup, makeup, I continue to try to do a better job.

Lanore
01-05-2008, 07:13 AM
Staying in shape. I do a lot of chest exercizes so I don't end up with old saggy breast. I keep my hair long and the rest of my body hairless. Useing all natural products helps me to keep my skin from drying out, which comes with age.

Lanore

Fiona K
01-05-2008, 07:38 AM
I keep my eyebrows tidy, depilate legs, chest & arms when I can but can't really wear the one corset I have- it hurts!

So I don't bother with padding anything except my bra and simply attempt to dress my existing body shape properly- Trinny & Suzanna's rules help:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=488236&in_page_id=1879&in_page_id=1879&expand=true

Kate Simmons
01-05-2008, 07:40 AM
Mostly maintenance (shaving, etc.). I tweak it now and again to try out different looks.:happy:

Jocelyn Quivers
01-05-2008, 09:57 AM
1. I work primarily on my figure through diet and exercise. I'm also like Eugine doing a lot of pectoral exercises (high rep, low weight) to work on breast development.

2. I've started laser hair removal 1 session so far. This year I plan to also focus more on skin care and will probably start seeing a dermatologist to get rid of my acne.

3. Greater emphasis on make up techniques, once the laser treatments are complete. Less money on clothes more spent on make up.

4. Expand my wig collection

5. Work on feminine mannerisms more such as stance, posture, voice and walking.

MJ
01-05-2008, 10:11 AM
well apart from the usual maintenance shaving, eyebrows, nails . in order to look better i have to lose a ton of weight :sad: .

sexotik
01-05-2008, 10:14 AM
A few days ago I started to tweeze my eye brows. I do exercise everyday to keep fit, for instance I skip rope (jump rope) do sit ups and another exercises that focus on the butt and the waist.

Every now and then I go get facials.

Deborah Jane
01-05-2008, 10:14 AM
I think i need to win "big time" on the lottery:(. The list is endless!!

SiobhanW
01-05-2008, 10:16 AM
As of right now:

Keeping my fingernails longer and better shaped
Grooming my eyebrows more
Keeping my legs hair free
Trying to loose weight

Imminent:

Keeping my toenails painted
Having my ears pierced
Reducing body hair elsewhere
Having a professional transformation and hopefully learning what makeup works for me and how to apply it properly
Buying a really nice human-hair wig in a flattering style and color
Buying or creating breast forms that work better than the old shoulder pads I currently use
Learning a technique to make the natural cleavage I have work better

Long term possibles:

Learn how to appear more feminine (walk, mannerisms, and posture)
Learn how to speak with a more feminine voice

docrobbysherry
01-05-2008, 11:03 AM
I like to think we are all a work in progress. We try to improve everything possible to make our femme selves look, act, and feel better.

We are also our own worste critics too... almost like works of art that the artist never quite seems ready to admit finishing ;)
*hugs*
zara

Sherry must be a chameleon to suit my wide, weird tastes in female looks. Having her put on a few pounds is easy with pads and corsets and large forms. However, I had to lose 10 lbs for her to look decent in bikinis! Here's what I do:

1. Do 400 to 500 crunchs daily, to keep abs tite. Situps hurt my neck.

2. Stopped working with weights with arms and legs. Flab is more feminine
than muscle!
RS

Pamela Julie
01-05-2008, 01:33 PM
The most effective thing to help me is to loose weight, mostly around the waist. I am working on a lower carb and fat diet based on the American Diabeties Association guidelines on proper balance, I am not diabetic, the diet is good for anybody. I am taking it slow to keep the progress steady and in a way that will become a permanent change in my diet. In four months I have lost six pounds without any effort at all, and I look like I lost far more than six pounds. I am upping the effort a bit and hope to loose three pounds a month for the next year, and twelve pounds total the following year. The result will be a bra size reduction from 42 to the 36 I was 35 years ago. In the months I have been a member, I have learned much about beauty, and will continue to implement what I have learned.