PDA

View Full Version : Perfect timing

Annie D
01-05-2008, 08:05 AM
I have enjoyed reading all the questions, ideas and suggestions from all of you and as a result I have decided to become braver (descreetly of course) and experience some of the activities several of you have done.

Publicly, I am deeply closeted but I do have a side of me who takes risks. In the past 6 to 8 weeks, I have received several pieces of ultra feminine designs of body art. They consist of brightly colored butterflies and flowers; assembled where I can best describe as just below my panty line (briefs) completely circling my body. I am confidident that all health precautions have been followed but for those of you who have never experienced tattooing, picture yourself in a barber's chair or on an elevated cot in what feels like the middle of a room having some fairly private body parts on display where strangers can openly view the design and the artist's work. To enhance the feeling, the chair/table where I was located was a meer 5 feet from the outside full paine picture window where anyone not brave enough to come up close inside could do so outside. Every time that I felt the discomfort of the process, I would inwardly laugh at thinking about being a short topic of conversation of the onlookers on their way home or with their co-workers: "You're not going to believe what I saw!!!!"

Reading the list of New Year's Resolutions, I made a few both for my total self but also for my feminine self and one for my total was to treat a long standing sciatic back and leg pain. I made arrangements with a nearly bone cruncher, honored the appointment and if any of you have been to one, at the end of the each session I get to lay on my stomach and have tensor unit electrodes attached to the treated area and then have the area covered by a large icy pack. Well now my non-public tats have become public. The flowers and butterflies are now on display for the tecnician/office personnel to see. Ha-ha.

Next comes a resolution for Annie; my first pedicure. It was wonderful. Unfortuately, dressed in drab, I have my toenails done up in the brightest hot pink in the store and loved every minute of the experience. Although not crowded, during the time of my visit 5 or 6 ladies came in and several admired the color.

Back to my whole self. The chiropractor recommended massage therapy to help overcome the lack of flexibility in my legs and back and yesterday, I experienced my first massage. My masseuse, Olga, had me entirely disrobe and I had a 60 minute experience that I completely enjoyed and I will soon return for an encore experience. Although the lights were dimmed, my artwork and freshly painted toenails were on display. I inquired if what she saw offended her and her reply was " I am not judgemental, I am not offended."

The past week has been fun and exciting. I wonder what risks and adventures are ahead of me?

Any suggestions or comments? I would love to hear what you think!

Luv,

Annie D

kimberly ann487
01-05-2008, 09:44 AM
I was proud of myself when I was fitted for my first bra in a small shop near home. I couldn't imagine doing what you whent through. I was taken care of privately in the back of the shop, not in the front window for everyone to see. I never had any desire for a tatoo, now I have even less.:2c:
KIM:hugs:

gabe
01-05-2008, 09:53 AM
My SO usually scheduled our massage appointments back to back. Our masseuse had massaged just about every member of our family and extended family, over the years we have become so comfortable with each other that she does not leave the room while I disrobe, our conversation just continues. She has seen my painted nails, strap marks and completely shaven body, but never inquired about it.