PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever been tricked into dressing as a girl???

Amy Hepker
01-05-2008, 09:02 AM
I was just wondering if anyone has ever been tricked into dressing like a girl for a party or other???

Has anyone like school football players or other ever had to dress like a girl for school???

I one time seen a broad football player walking to school in a dress one time and was wondering if this really happened or if he was being punished for something.

Ashly
01-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Decades ago it was very common that companies had big xmas parties..every department did something special...somebody had the idea some guys should dress up as females because our computer department had no female employees those days. Of course, nobody knew that I loved to dress ;)
I did the best I could and needless to say..I had a wonderful evening.

Deborah Jane
01-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Nearly!! New Years Eve!!

Amy Hepker
01-05-2008, 12:34 PM
There has got to be more.

Joanne f
01-05-2008, 12:37 PM
I WISH :D

joanne

serinalynn
01-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Can't say I was tricked, I was in a high school play in the 10th grade and had to appear as a woman onstage. Only had a few lines to say and then it was over. I got all dressed up when all the other student actors did and was a stage hand in a dress and heels until I had to appear on stage. I was onstage only 10 or 12 minutes in the 3'rd act. and had to do a curtan call at the end with all the other student actors.

Marvina Martian
01-05-2008, 12:57 PM
That would have but fun, to be tricked....:D

But sorrily no, it has not happened to me.

Holly
01-05-2008, 01:43 PM
No... but I've tricked others into tricking me into dressing as a girl :D.

LisaRaye
01-05-2008, 01:55 PM
same here girls

Amy Hepker
01-05-2008, 07:53 PM
I do know what you mean Holly.
I was at a bar many years ago and there was a guy in there that had a real deep voice and these 2 girls kept trying to talk him into dressing a a girl for Holloween. God I wished that was me.

Ashley Williams
01-05-2008, 08:08 PM
I was never tricked, but found a couple of great excuses to go out in public dressed. Never fully en-femme as I would prefer now, though.

The first time was a float carnival, where I worked for the Careers Advice section of the Education Authority.

I went dressed as a school-girl, with a sports skirt and top and a hockey stick.

I let the women I worked with dare me to do it - and turned up on the day on my motorbike. They all fell about when I took off my crash helmet to reveal myself in full school-girl dress.

We then had to go to the assembly point and it felt great to be getting up on the back of this great truck and pretending to play hockey with the real girls.

Afterwards, there was a free fun-fair, and I spent the afternoon on the rides still dressed in the skirt. Wonderful. No-one knew that the knickers (panties) I was wearing were my own.

The other time was a theme party at college (I went back to study as an adult). It was a drama department party and I went with my wife's black cropped top and a white knee-length skirt.

The best compliment I ever had in such a situation was when one of my friend's girlfriend said I looked completely 'at home' in the clothes I was wearing - and much more interesting than the other men - who were all wearing tuxedos!

That's as close as I get to trickery, I'm afraid.

Lili
01-05-2008, 08:08 PM
I just wished some one would have done it to me!! :)

Phoebe Reece
01-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Way back in the 1960's when I was in high school, the main varsity football players would exchange outfits with the cheerleaders at least once every season for a pep assembly. It always got a lot of laughs from the students. That was one of the few times I wished I played on the football team.

kimmy p
01-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Honey, you don't have to trick me!

Emilia
01-05-2008, 08:35 PM
playing truth or dare once a girl made me wear her bra... I even hinted at the rest saying "I know I'm gonna end up in a dress.." but I didn't. Very disappointing ;)

Pamela75s
01-05-2008, 09:54 PM
When I played football in high school in the 70's and we lettered in a varsity sport. In order to get into the letterman's club, we had to dress up like girls all day and do what ever we were told to do by an existing member.
Pamela

shauna 9
01-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Can't say I was tricked,

Melissa A.
01-06-2008, 12:37 AM
Trick me? Why would anyone have to do that?

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Jere Oneil
01-06-2008, 08:35 AM
As a boy, I often dressed as a girl on Halloween, and I did once have to go to school in girl's clothing as part of a club initiation. I did play football, but we never did anything like wearing cjheerleader outfits when we lettered. However, I was jealous of their uniforms.

stellatoo
01-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Years ago when I helped organise theme nights and parties we had a "summer carnival" to do. Normally I was a backstage helper but this time had to be out and about meeting and greeting and in costume. Someone else organised the costumes and turned up on the day with old fashioned swimming costumes! "Unfortunately"-his words-"the shop only had a ladies costume in my size". He said this with the biggest grin on his face I've seen.
Well I could complain and bitch about it or grab the bull by the horns:D

So I made a quick trip home, grabbed some make up (my GFs was the story there!) and paraded about for 4 hours in a rather fetching bathing suit.

Happy memories:heehee:

Stella

Jilmac
01-06-2008, 11:27 AM
:DIt wasn't as much a trick as it was a dare. When I was 7 one of my older male cousins dared me to wear panties and a dress. Even at that young age, I wasn't going to turn down a dare, so I put on the girls clothes. I was scared out of my wits but I also loved the feel of the panties and the look of the dress.:happy:

In high school I dressed as a girl for a halloween party and my girlfriend at the time helped me:thumbup: She volunteered to help me when I got the idea and she provided all the clothes and makeup. She went to the party with me as a beatnick (pre sixties term for hippie), but I was the hit of the party. there were also many times playing truth or dare that I would take the dare to wear panties bras and dresses:D

My step daughter told me that her high school had one day that they called "crossover day" where the boys would dress as girls and vice versa. It became so popular that even the teachers got involved. Her math teacher came in dressed as a hooker and the varsity football coach came as a drag queen. Those boys and teachers at that school were sure the lucky ones, too bad they didn't have anything like that when I was in school:sad:

Luv and :hugs: Jill

Priscilla Ann
01-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Tricked into dressing as a girl? How can one be tricked into doing something you love doing?

DKA
01-06-2008, 01:10 PM
When i FIRST started dressing my brother and our friend dared me to dress up in my (now deceased) sisters undies and clothes, and then....THEY TOLD MOM!!!!

Needless to say, i was hooked from then on...

Mitch23
01-06-2008, 02:55 PM
I can identify with that Holly. I encouraged the girls at work to invite me to a girlie night at the theatre but only on condition that i dressed as a girl!

Mitch

Jennaie
01-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Actually, I don't think anyone can be tricked or (lose a bet) and have to dress like a girl. I think they take the bet or allow themselves to be tricked because they want to dress like a girl.

Melinda G
01-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Oh sure! I get "tricked" into shaving myself, and putting on wig, makeup, pantyhose, high heels, and a short dress, all the time. And as I'm walking down the street, hearing the sound of my heels on the sidewalk, and feeling the breeze up under my coat, it occurs to me. Damn, tricked again! :D

serinalynn
01-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Way back in the 1960's when I was in high school, the main varsity football players would exchange outfits with the cheerleaders at least once every season for a pep assembly. It always got a lot of laughs from the students. That was one of the few times I wished I played on the football team.

Back in the 1960's football players might have been able to fit the cheerleaders outfits. I don't think there a snowballs chance in H**l football players could do it now. :laughing::lol2: unless they were 5' 8" and weighed 140lbs.

xexoticx
01-06-2008, 06:07 PM
sounds more like an initiation into the football team if anything

samcs
01-07-2008, 09:18 PM
I went with my sister to a halloween party at her frinds house when I was 7. She was 3 years older than me. She told me that all the boys were dressing as girls and visa versa. I really wanted to go since I did not have many friends. She told me if I wanted to go, It would have to be as a girl. I agreed and let her pick out a dress, panties, pantyhose and a bra of hers for me to wear. She even did my hair and nails. It felt strange but I liked it. I went and most people did not know who I was. Of course I was the only boy dressed as a girl. I pretented to be mad but I really loved it. Her girlfriends at the party had a good time parading me around. They had me try on one of their cheerleading outfits. What a night!

trannie T
01-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Yes I was tricked into being a crossdresser years ago. And they're still tricking me!

dianarg
01-08-2008, 05:00 AM
I was tricked! my grandmother owned a lingerie shop, and she used to dress my up, makeup and everything. As a matter of fact, she took a picture of me wearing a babydoll.... and for some reason I'm smiling in that picture :p

Melinda G
01-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Looks like a lot of this tricking going around. And there's no known cure.:D

gretchenD
01-08-2008, 02:27 PM
I was 2 years ago by my gg friends Danielle and Heather, for a men as women beauty pagent for a fund raiser.I Did good and won it.They are still my friends to this day and would do anything for them.

Barclay
01-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Years back I worked at a local theme park. It was mid summer and the park had a "new years eve" party. All the employees were allowed to put on their best clothes and I tricked some collegues to trick me wearing an evening dress.

Unfortunately the dress wasn't on the right location on the right time :(:(:(:(:(

joann07
01-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Never happened to me either, but I wish I was now that I think about it. :daydreaming:
When I think back, there was this one time I was on a cruise ship and they had this big scavenger hunt were huge groups of people participated.
To end the contest, the last thing that each group had to do was dress up a guy in drag.
Whichever guy got the most applause would win it for his group.

Well, as soon as my group heard the rules, all the girls picked my good friend (DOH!), took him over to their room, and dolled him up pretty good. He was decked out in makeup, ladies sunglasses, styled hair, nice sweater top, mid length skirt, flat pumps, and pantyhose. :doll:

After all was said and done he came in 2nd to a 12 to 14 year old kid dressed in a blue strapless cocktail dress. :eek:
This kid was impressive too because the MC had to check him twice to make sure he wasn't a girl.

I think back to that event and wished that I was the one who got picked.
Oh well. :(
Its in the past.

Susan.
01-08-2008, 10:52 PM
No... but I've tricked others into tricking me into dressing as a girl .

Holly

I once read of a good way to trick someone else to crossdress you in Penthouse Forum years ago. A man and his wife put fantasies into a jar. They took turns randomly selecting fantasies. They did everything like woman on top, wife as stripper, hooker/cop, husband as chippendales dancer, etc. and of course crossdressing. To make a long story short, he would replace all the other selections with crossdressing and his wife would draw it out. I never got to try it, my wife is too wise and not into fantasies.

SandyR
01-08-2008, 11:54 PM
I did go to a Hollween party once as Fred Flintstone......hey, at least its a skirt.....heheh

Hugs!

SandyR

linnea
01-09-2008, 12:31 AM

In the 1960s, I was a "main varsity football player" and did this with some of the other guys. We led a few cheers, danced around, and generally made the student body laugh. No one knew that I was loving the fem dress-up; I just wished that I could have done it openly.

cdsteph
01-11-2008, 12:17 AM
I tricked my SO into tricking me, ...but I do believe that she actually had tricked me into tricking her into tricking me.....

and now...years later...I gotta go upstairs and dust the bedroom.

Joann0830
01-11-2008, 01:47 AM
if anyone remembers the 70s when police depts dressed there men and woman as everything from vagrants to religous clergy, such as priests and nuns and business woman, well I was picked out by my Supervisor as I had a youthful face (a Rookie)to be a woman (Isn't that funny) well I did and it went on for about a month and I was to return to uniform when, guess who was attcked by some guy who pushed me down to the ground and was, I guess going to have his way with me, Oh MY!! would he have been surprised. To cut to the chase I took him down and arrested him and had to go to court. I had to show the Legal Aid who was his representing him, The Asst. District Attorney who was representing the State and the Judge a photo of what I looked like and he complimented me How pretty I looked and was. My Sister in Law till this very day never lets me forget and always said I would have been a Beautiful woman. (If She Only Knew )Joann0830:happy::heehee::heehee:

Amy Hepker
01-26-2008, 09:06 AM
I always had to get girls to dress me up, I always wanted to be tricked or forced.

chrissietoo
01-27-2008, 01:57 AM
yes, I was tricked....

.....into wearing pants!
:haha: :wasntme:

tamarav
01-27-2008, 07:50 AM
Many years ago working in Human Resources for a large university in San Francisco (Dah?) my department was responsible for posting the monthly calendar showing in-house activities. I snuck "Crossdress day" in for a Friday. Myself and one other guy were the only two straight guys in with 70 or so gay guys. Needless to say, I don't think there were but 3 guys that didn't come to work dressed. I had a ball and actually dressed a few more times.

Oh trick me now!

Tami

Christine Kelly
01-27-2008, 08:11 AM
When I played football in high school in the 70's and we lettered in a varsity sport. In order to get into the letterman's club, we had to dress up like girls all day and do what ever we were told to do by an existing member.
Pamela

OMG! Now there is a fantasy come true!

Did you have to look like you didnt know how to dress or that you didnt enjoy it? And if you did dress a little too well or seemed to be enjoying it a little too much, did the team drop you?:heehee:

Angie G
01-27-2008, 09:16 AM
You can't trick the willing. But if anyone wishes to try I may be duped (wink wink) :hugs:
Angie

ann stef
01-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Came home after chasing frogs in a local dirty creek., At age 8. My mother had a fit, rest of play clothes were in the hamper. After being washed, she gave me my older sisters play dress and slip to wear for the day. She said, stay in the house, less the boys outside laugh at you. I stayed in the kitchen with her and did chores there. I liked the light weight and easy swinging of the dress when I moved. When my sisters came home they said "we have another sister". I enjoyed the remark then. For the first time, I felt I was and equal to my 2 sisters.

Aeslyn
01-27-2008, 10:06 PM
as mentioned in another thread...
This was my first time in girls clothes. It was a "switch day" at school in grade 5. We all had to dress as the opposite sex.

goofus
01-28-2008, 01:13 AM
I went with my sister to a halloween party at her frinds house when I was 7. She was 3 years older than me. She told me that all the boys were dressing as girls and visa versa. I really wanted to go since I did not have many friends. She told me if I wanted to go, It would have to be as a girl. I agreed and let her pick out a dress, panties, pantyhose and a bra of hers for me to wear. She even did my hair and nails. It felt strange but I liked it. I went and most people did not know who I was. Of course I was the only boy dressed as a girl. I pretented to be mad but I really loved it. Her girlfriends at the party had a good time parading me around. They had me try on one of their cheerleading outfits. What a night!

Sounds cute...where are the pictures? :)

Samantha Lough
01-28-2008, 01:53 AM
Yes but won't go into the details... it was that or face a very mad Father and that is all I am going to say I was 16...

Reba Kay
01-28-2008, 06:56 AM
Where can I go to sign up for this being tricked thingy. I bet the line is real long.

Amy Hepker
02-10-2008, 01:26 PM
It seems like a lot of us would like to tricked into it, but I am afraid to say you can't force the willing. I do think that is why GGs don't do it to us they know we enjoy it and there job is to make sure we don't enjoy anything.

Petra1
02-10-2008, 03:53 PM
My sophomore year in high school, I went through initiation for a club. Part of the initiation was spirit week. A different costume every day.

Monday = Mime day (dressed as a mime; couldn't speak unless spoken to by a teacher)
Tuesday = Toga day
Wednesday = Crossdress day (Yes, even girls had to crossdress)
Thursday = Baby day (diaper, baby bottle, etc.)
Friday = Inside Out/Backwards day (Had to wear our clothes inside out AND backwards at the same time.)

For Wednesday, I used two washcloths as boobs. I had asked my mom if I could use one of her bras. She said she didn't have one that would fit me. I wasn't going to tell her that she did, because then I would have been busted (no pun intended). So, without the bra, my boobs would get lopsided throughout the day. Picked a green wraparound dress from the costume shop in the theater department. I kinda cheated though and wore my regular clothes underneath. Came in handy when some idiot decided to flip the back of my dress up.

Janet_W
02-10-2008, 04:09 PM
I guess in a way around five years old. My mother sewed dresses and sold them to the neighborhood girls. If the girl was about my size she would have me put on the dress to make the hem straight with pins. Then to "model" this finished dress standing on a chair. :redface:

Rachel Morley
02-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Tricked ?? .... err,no .... I volunteered ! :D

Tammy1970
02-10-2008, 09:03 PM
i wish i could...maybe sometime soon...i hope

Soulless&Shallow
02-10-2008, 09:37 PM
No but from birth I was tricked into dressing like a boy:mad: dressing like a girl came naturally to me.:tongueout

teresa jeen
02-10-2008, 09:46 PM
ive got the first dress i ever wore, its under glass and on the wall. my grand-mother made it for me as a coming home out-fit. not neccesarily a dress but maybe a quicky changer thingy!!! but its still my first dress!!!

LisaLedoux
02-10-2008, 10:04 PM
Not tricked as such but I had to wear a French Maids outfit when pledging a fraternity. I was sooooo disappointed when the party was over.

angelfire
02-11-2008, 08:28 PM
I've never been in public dressed. I wore women's jeans once for a 'tacky' themed party, but that was the extent of it. I hinted at going as a woman for halloween last year, but everyone I mentioned it to was like "Please, don't."

tamarav
02-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Damn, did I get tricked into dressing again today??

Amy Hepker
02-21-2008, 12:58 PM
Hi Tami and everyone else, I really enjoy dressing and wish I could have been tricked into it even though it never would have really been tricked into it. I tried to get girls to trick me into it.

Melora
02-21-2008, 11:06 PM
Wow! This question is kinda close to my heart!!
In Highschool A loong time ago.. Several of us boys got together and all agreed to come on Halloween in drag. I was excited and went home and practised. Mom ACTUALLY gave me the goods, (I think that she liked it, But Dad did not, I assure you)! I really did not like the look at the time, But I fell in love with the feel of a dress, as well as the SMELL of Makeup, VERY MUCH! I still do.
I did not however like the look and sort of chickened out, and as it turns out All of my "Friends" at the time chickened out too..
This experience however kinda started out my whole fascination with IT, as well as Mom giving me some pantyhose to play with when I was about 4...
Melora

Desiree Gold
02-22-2008, 05:14 AM
I agree with Kimmy P above - I don't have to be tricked either (but I guess it would be fun)

Amy Hepker
02-24-2008, 07:06 AM
I am wondering if any girls ever just talked you into dressing.

Beth-Lock
03-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Once, when I was eight years old, when I was staying overnight at the home of a girl the same age, of friends of the family, she persuaded me with verbal pressure, to put on one of her nighties, fairly plain cotton if I remember. I was reluctant, but eventually thought it was no big deal and yielded to her insistence. Once I put it on, she laughed and smirked, and carried on, so I quickly took it off, as I was not expecting such a reaction, though her family, with two brothers, was, in retrospect, very masculine in culture, compared to mine. Later, I met her in a local park and she told me she had told her whole class in school and I was mortified. I wonder if that was a significant event in how I turned out. Maybe it crossed some wire in my thinking about sex and gender, when my brain was vulnerable. One never knows.

fay
03-03-2008, 03:47 PM
I was tricked.

At college a girl I wanted to date promised me that if I entered the Rag Queen contest I could go out on a date with her. So a few visits to the thrift store and with some assistance from her I was 'transformed'. It was a perishing cold night and apart from freezing in a dress split to the waist I couldn't walk in high heels (which didn't fit anyway) so we all climbed into a taxi. However I was rather naive and the contest turned out to involve a lot more participation than just a straight choice of who looked best. I was a very shy and nervous person at that time and being put on the spot in front of a rowdy audience terrified me. Anyway I got through it and we did go out one night then only to discover she already had a boyfriend.

I also did this voluntarily for work Xmas parties a couple of times but you discover that although people enjoy it at the time they kind of used it against me later to ridicule me. I got very upset about this and told my folks. To my amazement my Dad told me that he and his Dad had done the exact same thing in their time and produced a photograph from the family album to prove it, so I felt a lot better about it after that but I wouldn't do it for entertaining others ever again.

Billie Jean
03-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Never tricked, but when they asked me if I would wear a dress at work for an activity for the residents I readily agreed and the other guy who did it was too good at dressing also,(had a complete outfit that was gorgeous and fit him perfectly). We were complimented and helped with our makeup by our beautiful co workers. LOL Billie Jean

Lesley Ann
03-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Some years ago (I find more and more starting my stories in this way) I was at a party that carried onto the next day, the host said that all those who had slept with a girl (this was in the swinging sixty's) had to chane clothes with her then we were all to go to the pub for a Sunday Lunch time drink. Well the young girl who I was with was about 5'2" and I am 6'0"! So I told him it was impossible, he was not having any of that, and I exchange clothes, thank goodness no one had a camra. The skirt just about covered my meat and veg, the top did not come anywhere near to doing up, you get the idea, I was lucky in having a slim body. Well we went to the Pub, the Landlord who I thought would freek out, just said "......and yes sir what would you like to drink"

Lesley Ann

Roberta Rain
03-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Hey Everybody,
Your significant other just called. They asked me to tell you that you should put on a dress as fast as you can, along with some makeup and some heels or something, and then meet them at noon down at the coffee shop on the corner. They didn't say why, but they said to do it right because there would be cameras involved. Most importantly, they asked me to tell you that there could be large sums of money involved, and that you must not, under any circumstances, forget to be there. This is very important. I just got off the phone with her a few seconds ago. She sounded very excited.
-Roberta

donnadawn
03-08-2008, 01:59 PM
When I was younger, I helped with a youth camp. One night they had a Miss America contest for the male staff members. There were about five or six of us guys who "had" to enter the bathing suit contest and a talent contest for the entertainment of the kids. I was loaned a one piece suit from a friend of mine. It actually fit quite well. My friend said it fit me better then her. As it turned out I won the contest and got kisses from all the other contestents who did not bother to shave (yuch!) .

bgirl
03-08-2008, 04:45 PM
I have looked in the mirror and saw that I was dressed like a trick!

Now that my trash days are over and I know I won't be the object of anyones secret desire. I now try to look and feel as feminine as I can for myself.
Now if only I can learn that trick!
:brolleyes:

Kristen Marie
03-08-2008, 05:02 PM
When I was a teenager, we used to play pool in my friend's basement. (As part of this story....back then I used to sneak into the bathroom and wear his sister's bras and panties which were always around and fit me perfectly.)

One night while we we playing pool with some friends, the laundry basket was right downstairs where we were playing...and his sister's bras and panties were right on top.....so I dared him to put them on. Of course, he refused and after a few more challenges, he dared me. After faking "no way" a few times, I agreed and wore them all night.

I like the dare idea a lot....

Dena
03-08-2008, 06:27 PM
When I was in my early 20's I was going to a halloween party and didn't have a costume. One of the girls I was with suggested I dress as a woman, and that she had a dress I could borrow. I'm still kicking myself for not doing it!

lauraabdl
03-08-2008, 08:10 PM
one halloween night before my SO knew of my crossdressing, her daughter and her decided to dress me as a bud pool girl like the commerical for hawalleen. I loved it all and could not have been more pleased. Although when my SO and I were at a bar a guy hit on me and my SO got a thrill telling him I had a surprise for him. I was very embarished, my SO was LOL. Well that was my only outing with my SO as now that she knows She is not so accepting.
Laura

ann stef
03-08-2008, 08:57 PM
When I played ina creek and ruined my clothes, my mom had a fit.the other set of play clothes were still in the hamper. I had the choise of staying in my room in oajamas, or wearinf one of my older sisters dresses and staying in the den or kitchen. I did get dresses and helped my mom in the kitchen. When my 2 older sisters came homwe, they liked a younger sister that was quiet rather than a noisey brother. They took me in their room and showed me how to dress dolls and make bow tie arrangements. I felt honored with their friendship. The next day they picked out a different dress for me as my mother was not in a hurry to clean my play pants. On the 3rd day, they took me to a movie, first time I saw a romance one. Being 8 years old, no one noticed my appearance, my hair was med length. By the end of the week, my play clothes were finally cleaned, but not before I learned how nice it is to have friendly sisters.

Ashley83
03-08-2008, 09:13 PM
My freshman year of high school i attended a public school with a dress code that boys had to wear slacks, and girls could wear black dress pants of a black skirt with knee highs. Since the school had zero air conditioning, the boys repeatedly questioned the principal about wearing shorts to class on the hot summer days. After about 3 attempts with no success, about 25 of us decided to go in the next best thing. So for a week straight we all wore a black school girl skirt, knee highs, and our dress shoes, along with our collared shirts and ties. After the week had passed the principal held an assembly with the boys stating he would allow dress shorts to be worn on days exceeding 90 degrees. not only was it a victory that felt great to be a part of, i felt even better cuz i got to wear a skirt and knee-highs!

Josie Angel
03-08-2008, 09:36 PM
The same year that I came out to myself as bi, I was asked to be in an FCA (Fellowship of Christian Anybodys) skit on the spur of the moment. (This was in college.) It was Valentine's Day, so they were having three of the guys wear dresses and improvise a Dating Game sketch. I ended up being one of the three. All I remember is that the dress was red, I think it had a heart in the center, and the material felt good. I was so nervous waiting for the meeting to start. For some reason we were in the cafeteria and I was the first guy they'd drafted. I kept pacing back and forth both excited to be wearing a dress and scared of someone walking in and seeing me. I guess I was afraid if they didn't know I was in a sketch, they might guess my secret (that I was bi). I had forgotten that that was my first real experience with crossdressing. I had kind of hoped they'd let me keep the dress. :D

Lisa Golightly
03-08-2008, 09:44 PM
The following are true, true, true...

1. As a baby I screamed when my Mother put me in my sister's cast off clothes until they were removed.

2. At infants school in the nativity play I refused point blank to wear a pair of green tights. In the end I wore knee length 'boy' socks.

I guess my adoption of femininity was one of kicking and screaming against the truth.

Amy Hepker
03-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Lisa, I am glad you seen the light.

I see a lot of good experiances, I wish I could have been brave enough to asked to be dressed later in life by my sisters.

arani5879
03-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Now that I think about it I have been "tricked twice" both for Halloween. In high school this girl was suppose to go out with me we got all the clothes and well Halloween came right before she said she was grounded though she went out anyways just not with me so I went with some friends to a concert. The second was I sorta lost a bet though I was losing a game and saw a way to win and decided not to take it.

TaylorAB
03-12-2008, 09:06 PM
When I was fourteen and a freshman in high school, they had a day called freshman-senior day. It was an initiation. The boys had to come dressed as girls and the girls had to come dressed as boys.

The girls wore male boots, male shirts, male pant's and styled their hair in male styles. The boys had to come dressed in bunny ears, a midriff top, short shorts, bunny tail, panty hose and high heels.

We were taken out on the street and paraded up and down (holding hands) singing we love the seniors. Myself and 4 other guys had to perform that old Nair commercial where they sung the jingle "We love Short Shorts". It wasn't the first time that I had dressed en femme, but it remains the only time that I was out in public en femme.

caroline_cd_99
03-13-2008, 07:32 AM
I remember a couple of my female friends in college trying to "trick" me into dressing as a girl. They told me they had a psychology project that required them to have a guy go to a department store and try on dresses, while they gauged the reaction of the clerks.

The 2 of them must have worked at getting me to be the subject of their experiment for 3 or 4 days. They even tried scaling the "project" back, by saying well how about going into a shoe department and trying on women's shoes?

I don't know if it was a legitimate project or if they had "read" me and were trying to see if I would do it. I decided it wouldn't be a good idea.

Another time, one of my female managers at Penney's had an annual fashion show at the mall, she would come by every year and say, "we should have you get dolled up and be in the fashion show this year!" I told her I would do it for laughs, but she never took me up on my offer.

StephiefromSyr
03-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Once in high school right before halloween there was this one video game me and my the girlfriend loved playing but i was always better, well the one time she "beat" me it was winner picks loser's costume....man all i can say is that is was a cold year to be a french maid

Amy Hepker
03-19-2008, 04:19 AM
Wow, Stephie it sounds like fun.

ania83cd
03-19-2008, 04:43 AM
When I was maybe 5 or 6 my mom wanted to show the rest of the family my elder sister's school uniform but she wasn't around so I was forced to act as a model.

ladytrackrunner
03-20-2008, 10:37 AM
yeah i got tricked... meaning i lost a bet!! i challenged a girl to bowling and i got horribly beaten... so that didnt work out that well in my favor so the next day at work i had to go to my friends house and get dressed... it was alot of fun... at work was a different story...lets just say my ex gf got jealous:daydreaming:

Amy Hepker
03-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Lost a bet, I bet you did it on purpose.

Audrey34
03-24-2008, 06:54 PM
The closest thing I can recall was Halloween as a small child. My Mom made our costumes and we often went as hoboes complete with mascara and other kinds of makeup on our faces. That was probably the only time I ever wore makeup because I don't use it when I dress!
-Audrey

Badwolf
03-24-2008, 06:58 PM
haha I wish I would get tricked but for the moment the few times I've dressed in public I've known I was doing it. In college we had a catholic school girls party that I dressed up for i goofy clothes that these girls leant me. I had a big fro split into two semi-pony tails and I think I scared this girl half to death :)

Other times has been with femme pants and boots but male passable and a quick trip out somewhere.

Suzy Harrison
03-24-2008, 07:11 PM
Been tricked into dressing as a girl ?

Yes, my brain keeps telling me all the time I'm really female

Badwolf
03-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Haha maybe thats why I havent been tricked. But the feeling of acceptance with assuming they wanted me to do it seriously would be a dream :)

DeeJayGray001
03-24-2008, 08:06 PM
Wasn't tricked, but planned it out for a Halloween Party back in High School. The girl I was seeig at the time went in a tux and I went in her older sisters prom dress. First time in heals, was hard to walk at first. And we won the best couple award. If she could only see me now.

SarahLynn
03-24-2008, 11:50 PM
Not tricked but talked into the role. Okay maybe tricked. I was 22 and sleeping on my gf's couch when she and her sisters did a full makeup job on me. When I woke and had to use the facilities I looked in the mirror and said to myself, "Damn I could go out with that sweetie." Her older sister was going to have one of those home parties like a tupperware party only for ladies lingerie. Well they talked me into attending but Iwouldn't have to model any of the clothes. Dressed, neck to feet in a long gown, full makeup, wig and heels i didn't look such a bad lady. It was my first time and i think one of the GG's there made me cuz she was always tempting me with body language to get a "rise" out of me. She was nearly sucessfull and would have been if my gf haden't seen to it I was "used up". WOW them GG's get to really talking dirty among themselves when the think or know there isn't a man about. Whoo whee did i learn a lot about wimmin during that party. Things I never knew or wish now I had not learned. Real priviate stuff I'm telling you.:heehee::heehee:

SarahLynn

Farrah
03-24-2008, 11:58 PM
No, but oh how I wanted to be. I remember when my grandmother told me she going to put a dress on me if i kept playing with my girl cousins. I played with more than ever after that, I never got that dress put on me though. Not by her at least.

Amy Hepker
03-25-2008, 04:51 AM
Sarah, I think that would be a dream come true for most of us here, I know it would be for me.

krazy
03-26-2008, 08:19 AM
Well i havent been tricked (yet) but i tricked a girl into helping me dress as a gir. i was down devon with my family spending some time with out best friends and they had a daughter about 16 years old (im 15) so, everyone exept me and there daughter katie wne tup the pub for a meal i told them i had to work and the peace would be good. i ceased this oppertunity to try and get the daughter to dress me up so i told her i was doing a play in school and i had to wear loads of differnt girls stufff (eg tutus, dresses etc) and i asked her if she could hel me put them on as i didint know how and SHE SAID YES! so she helpped me into her bridemaid dress and acually we ended up having sex as we realised we acually liked each other best day of my life!:)

tracigirl_tv
03-26-2008, 09:04 AM
....I've spent the better part of an hour reading the previous posts. Just love 'em! :)

Vanessac48
03-26-2008, 09:07 AM
I'm a former pro athlete, and one thing that rookies are forced to do, on a road trip, is to dress as a woman from the time the bus leaves the park, into the airport, on the plane, and into the Hotel

Amy Hepker
03-26-2008, 04:48 PM
I have seen kids at school have to dressup like a girl for some football deal, but I di not know they did it in the pros.

EnglishRose
03-26-2008, 04:50 PM
I remember when I was six or seven, seeing a nice new peach colored jacket that my sister had got, and saying something like "please don't make me wear that!" to her... :devil:

(didn't work... phooey).

Bev06 GG
03-26-2008, 04:51 PM
All the time
Bev

Shelly Preston
03-26-2008, 04:53 PM
All the time
Bev

:rofl:

Now how did that happen :tongueout

Laurelanne
03-27-2008, 02:19 AM
well they THOUGHT they were tricking me but I knew, and of course pretended not to and liked every dam moment, witho alot of complaining...:D

Daintre
03-27-2008, 02:25 AM
I think that this is really a fantasy thread, I mean really, if you were a youth, don't you think that you would complain?

Sorry, I just don't see it happening.

justsearching
03-27-2008, 02:43 AM
well i wasnt really tricked but one time i was at a friends house with another friend and we dared eachother to try on his sisters stuff!! it was so wonderful i was the only one to keep the clothes on though! i kept them on while we played video games and everything and then they finally said he did you forget you had that on?!?! i just said oh no i was just to lazy to change so i had to change after that :(

Kay Sterling
03-27-2008, 10:47 AM
I was about 7 to 8 years old when a halloween party was coming up. I really didn't want to go but my mother insisted. Next decision was what to wear. My mother suggested I go as a little girl. What a wonderful surprise that was. I had to object so as not to be so anxious. As it turned out I was dressed in a blue dress with petticoats, wig and makeup. No one at the party recognized me and I was happier than I had been in a long time. I remember it as if it were yesterday. Still not sure if my mother knew of my dressing at the time.

Amy Hepker
03-27-2008, 04:59 PM
I guess this thread should have been, have you ever tricked someone into letting you dress or making you dress???

xoAmandaxo85
03-31-2008, 08:44 PM
well i was kind of tricked into crossdressing. when i was 12 my cousins dared me to dress like a girl with everything on so i took the dare and ever since then i have been crossdressing and i love it....i just wish i had more clothes:sad: love amanda

Lara Smith
04-01-2008, 03:25 PM
When I was in my twenties, the girl I was dating was not too happy that the pants I was wearing were a little tight and I don't wear underwear as a guy. She kept telling me we couldn't go to the bar that way and she kept trying to get me to wear a pair of her panties. I would have loved to but didn't trust her enough at that point. I also new that I would have a reaction to her panties I didn't want to reveal to her. A missed opportunity I know. Months later I did let her talk me into wearing her leotard and tights after much prodding and convincing. I was so painfully shy that I was able to remain fairly calm and only had a reaction when we started petting. She made me wear them all afternoon, and tried on other occasions to get me to do it again, but I was afraid "I" would come out completely and I just wasn't ready for that then. So I wasn't tricked (as far as I know) but maybe she suspected something about me was different and was just testing the waters. I was right not to trust her as she made up a story about me later after we had long parted that I heard from another firend about me wearing her clothes that wasn't true. So she did out me but no one believed it.

angela52
04-01-2008, 06:06 PM
the first time as a gg/ was in first year high school by my girl friend and after that her and i never stoped to this day its nice to get over with the jerks that try to get down and have no clue and you pass that great its the best feeling in the world all i can say to all the gg/ out there go for it and be the best lady you can be love ya angela hugs/xxxxxxxx

Amy Hepker
04-10-2008, 05:00 AM
I was outed by a couple of my past girlfriends.

RitaCD
04-10-2008, 06:31 AM
I guess in a way around five years old. My mother sewed dresses and sold them to the neighborhood girls. If the girl was about my size she would have me put on the dress to make the hem straight with pins. Then to "model" this finished dress standing on a chair. :redface:

My mother loved to sew and made most of her own dresses. I remember many times serving as her maniquin. For some unknown reason at the time I did not protest, in fact I welcomed standing in front of the mirror with mom adjusting this or pinning that. I especially enjoyed wearing a bra and panties and one of her nicest dresses when she was out of the house.

Ashlee
04-10-2008, 08:04 AM
You don't have to do any trickery on me, I'll dress up each and every chance I can!

Amy Hepker
05-01-2008, 05:00 AM
I do rememeber one time having to wear one of my sisters skirts so my mother could hem it.

Amy Hepker
05-01-2008, 05:00 AM
I do remember one time having to wear one of my sisters skirts so my mother could hem it.

Veronica Nicole
05-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Well don't know if I was tricked or forced, but my sisters dressed me as a girl when I was 5 or 6. I guess that's why I turned out this way. Sometimes I get mad and say why the hell did they do that to me.:Angry3:

http://www.veronicanicole.com

Mona
05-01-2008, 08:37 PM
I was tricked into dressing as a girl for Halloween when I was in 7th grade. Then I went trick or treating with 2 friends, one a guy and one a girl and the girl kissed me!

CD Susan
05-01-2008, 10:22 PM
I can't say that I was tricked into it but once a cousin of mine talked me into being a flower girl in a mock wedding. It was at a 25th wedding anniversary celebration for my aunt and uncle. There were around 200 of my relatives there and they all got to see me all dressed up in a little girls dress complete with a blonde wig and mary jane shoes. Everyone got a good laugh over seeing all of us guys dressed up as the bridemaids and flower girl. I think I got the biggest laugh since I secretly enjoyed it and seen it as an opportunity to be seen dressed by all of my relatives.

SueAnncd
05-02-2008, 02:28 AM
Hi Amy

I cant say I was tricked but I dream of that. It is just so much fun I really dont know why I dont go out more.

SueAnn:o

Amy Hepker
05-03-2008, 02:37 PM
I do believe that most of us have our own little fantasy about being forced to dress, or being caught up and made to dress or tricked into it.

Amy Hepker
05-25-2008, 05:46 AM
Is there anymore stories out there for us???

Jenny Doolittle
05-25-2008, 08:06 AM
I am older and in High School the Seniors had Freshman boys dress as girls for an initiation. MMMMMMMM

Amy Hepker
05-31-2008, 03:10 PM
I heard that happens. When I was in school, they had a rally and some of the teachers were putting on a leg show for the best legs. All you could see were one leg of each person and it had on a high heel shoe and hose. It turned out it was all the male teachers.

Karren H
05-31-2008, 03:17 PM
Not tricked.... You wouldn't have to trick me... I'd volunteer... lol

The neighborhoor girls used to play a game called "catch the boy and put a dress on him" I'm by far not the slowest boy on the block but for some reason I was caught way way way more than the others were... :)

Amy Hepker
05-31-2008, 03:19 PM
Karen that sounds like fun.

MalibuJenny
05-31-2008, 03:36 PM
I am wondering if any girls ever just talked you into dressing.

Strangely, I rejected a few offers in my early teens because by that time I was totally turned on by the idea but was scared to death about others finding that out.

Here's some things that come to mind (all missed opportunities!):

1) I had two older sisters that wanted to put my hair in curlers "to see what it would look like"

2) When I was 14/15 a female friend said -- in front of several other girls -- "I'd like to see you in a dress... I bet you'd look really good!" I was horribly embarrassed and don't think I ever responded, other than a sarcastic 'thanks'.

3) In early HS the school was raising money for charity and some of the girls in my class got guys to volunteer for drag makeovers. A few of the girls tried to convince me, but I was way to shy to do it.

4) I think I was about 12 or 13 and went for a picture with my four sisters. The female photographer (who was obviously a tranny chaser!) kept gushing over my longish curly hair and saying I would make a pretty girl. She even said something like "Let me take your picture with a boa and a little makeup". I was so embarrassed in front of my sisters that I could barely speak.

There were a few more incidences as well. I was pretty small and certainly thin, with longish, thick blond hair and even was called "ma'am" on a few occasions.

Paulette
05-31-2008, 05:18 PM
At about 15 my sisters talked me into going to a house party dressed as a girl. I did it and fooled several of the real girls there and the rest is history. I can remember starting the dresing project several weeks before and getting alll kinds o of help on moving and acting like a girl. My original thought was that I would wear a dress over some shorts, but that changed when the subject of the hose came up this was pre-panty hose days so it was decided that I would dressed from the skin out. Loved it. Mom did the makeup and styled the hair a spritz of perfume and I was in heaven for the next five to six hours. Never got a chance to do it again until I was older and living on my own.

Jae
05-31-2008, 06:09 PM
I am so envious of all those of you that had the opportunity to dress when young. Is it a particularly North American thing to cross dress at school and at Haloween? Maybe I have led a sheltered life but I have never heard of it in the UK.

Amy Hepker
05-31-2008, 06:44 PM
Like most of you at an early age, I did not want anyone to find out I really enjoyed dressing as a girl, I mean if it got out the whole world would know I was weird or something.

Jamie14
05-31-2008, 11:13 PM
I wish!!! I've tried to get tricked, to lead people down tht road and put idea into their mind, to hint around it with some people at work to no avail. Thank goodness for the people I can be honest with at least :)...Jamie

susan2010
05-31-2008, 11:41 PM
Once when I was in the middle of having sex with a girl, she pulled off her bra, pushed it on my chest, and said "put this on". I was too scared to say what i wanted to; "Sure, how 'bout the panties and skirt, too?" I just shook my head no, and let that opportunity pass.

fiona_libby
06-01-2008, 01:48 AM
The truth is the idea of crossdressing came from my pretty little head and nobody else.
:hugs:
Fiona

Melora
06-01-2008, 06:19 AM
When I was in 6 or 7th grade my "friends", all agreed to dress as girls for Halloween. I was one of them. I was excited and went hom and pursued it. Mom Was totally FOR IT! she gave me everything that I wanted. (I learned the true smell of makeup at this time), Dad came home and had a FIT! Mom took everything away. I went to school dressed as a deamon, and My FRIENDS.. None of them dressed as girls either = no surprise!

Raychel
06-01-2008, 06:28 AM
When I was a young teenager my friends sisters once tried to get me to play dressup with them, Me the insecure damn fool wouldn't do it. As much as I would have loved to.

That is as close as I have ever been, except in my dreams. :daydreaming:

Amy Hepker
06-02-2008, 06:00 PM
I think a lot of us were afraid to show we might enjoy dressing up in front of someone else, and they might tell everyone else. Could have been a dream and could have been a nightmare. You never know.

Kristen Marie
06-02-2008, 06:32 PM
My friend's sister had the best lingerie and always had it lying around in the bathroom and the laundry area near the downstair's pool table. One night when I was in my early teens, her powder blue bra and panties were on the top of the clean laundry. I dared him in front of our friends to put them on as we were playing pool. He of course refused, but I kept on him. Well, he did exactly as I hoped and he dared me to do it. I resisted at first, and then after everyone got on me for it, I agreed and wore the bra and panties all night long. That's the best one I ever had.

tiffany84
06-03-2008, 02:54 AM
I was all about the excuses, and I tried to trick others into tricking me into wearing a dress, but failed most of the time. In 6th grade when truth and dare was popular, I dared one of my friends to wear a dress, because I wanted him to dare me back to wear it, but he didn't.

Ayame
06-03-2008, 08:48 AM
I think the real question is has anyone ever tricked anyone into dressing them up?

:tongueout

MalibuJenny
06-03-2008, 09:04 AM
I think the real question is has anyone ever tricked anyone into dressing them up?

I was a master of manipulation in my 20's, as I had not accepted myself enough at that time to be straight-forward, so I found other ways to dress with girlfriends.

With one, I always tried to get her to wear really high heels... Would point them out when were out shopping together, etc. Ultimately, she said "If you like them so much why do YOU wear them and see how it feels?" And I told her I would if she would. So we each bought a pair which led to me also wearing her pantyhose and skirt and showing her that it wasn't so hard to walk in them. It was all in fun and a real thrill for me.

With another girlfriend, I just started asking her about her makeup, as I'd frequently sit on the toilet while she was in the bathroom getting ready (she was chronically late). "Can you feel it on your skin? Is it uncomfortable?" Before long, she just leaned over and had an eye pencil in her hands and started outlining my eyes. She smiled at me as if to say "You're going to let me do this?" and continued on. She then said, "Want to try a little blush and some lip gloss?" I grumbled about how it better all come off.... The led to a few makeup sessions, including one where she turned me away from the mirror and gave me the works. It was awesome.

There were some Halloween adventures as well, of course. I also had a girlfriend that loved to shave me in the shower, as I was a swimmer and it provided a good excuse.

I have lots of these types of incidences because CDing has always been my big sexual motivator and in my intimate relationships in my 20's I was desperate to integrate it -- to at least some degree -- into my close relationships.

I often think that my former partners later realized I was a crossdresser just as I did once all this started to get out there on the Internet and elsewhere.

dawn-sussex
06-03-2008, 09:59 AM
I remember being on holiday with my parents at a YHA Hostel when I was 14 and one evening, the theme was Egyptian. I was persuaded(!) by a group of 30-something year old women to dress up as Cleopatra. They put a padded bra, a low cut dress, wig and rubber "asp" on me and I had to go around the whole group doing an Egyptian walk......I spent the whole evening dressed, but unfortunately my parents never went to the YHA again! Shame, but a really enjoyable experience!:GD:

fancy nancy
06-03-2008, 11:15 AM
When I was married, my wife had talked me into modeling some of her clothes .This happened numerous times .To this day,she still has pictures of me dressed to go out on the town.She had wanted me to go to the mall with her one time in a dress with pantihose and heels .My hair at the time was real long ,she syled it in the latest style along with all the makeup.I did it for her ;I was scared at first but liked it after I noticed no one noticed that I WAS man.

kay2
06-03-2008, 01:15 PM
... I often think that my former partners later realized I was a crossdresser just as I did once all this started to get out there on the Internet and elsewhere.

This is an interesting comment, and I've heard similar comments before. Often someone writes that a partner or friend is fine with it if it is for fun, but not if you are a crossdresser. What is the implication? Crossdressers are men who wear feminine clothes in spite of hating it? It is fine once per year, but perverted if once per week? Fine if they put the clothes on you, but not if you put them on? We live in a strange world.

Brooke Smith
06-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Actually, I don't think anyone can be tricked or (lose a bet) and have to dress like a girl. I think they take the bet or allow themselves to be tricked because they want to dress like a girl.

Ya think? Works for me!

Brooke Smith
06-03-2008, 03:05 PM
I tricked my SO into tricking me, ...but I do believe that she actually had tricked me into tricking her into tricking me.....

and now...years later...I gotta go upstairs and dust the bedroom.

Geez that's funny..Thanks

krazy
06-04-2008, 10:50 AM
At the school i go the cheerleaders there are a real bunch of bitches all execpt one who is my girlfriend (who's uniform i've worn once but tht another story) and anyway one of them once pushed me into the girls changing room whilst i wasn't looking (i was listening to music and looking down at the floor) when i was inside all the squad was around me and the captain turned to me and said i was going to be there slave for the day otherwise they would tell my girlfriend i like to dress in girls clothes. i said to them that i didn't and they said they would show her a picture. i then said there wasn't any pictures and she said "and thats where this comes in" she threw me tights a tutu and fairy wings and then the girls held me down whilst they put me in these clothes. they then made me pose whilst they took pictures then i was forced to do things for them and then put on some other stuff like prom dresses, cheerleader uniform (again but they didint know tht), also a rubber leotard with inflatable boobs and finally a rubber ballbody thing.

renee k
06-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Sounds, like a fairy tale to me!
Renee

MalibuJenny
06-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Often someone writes that a partner or friend is fine with it if it is for fun, but not if you are a crossdresser.

I think many women are okay with playing around with makeup and clothing but it's very different when your partner comes out and says I *have* to dress this way.

At the stage where I tricked my girlfriends into participating I didn't even understand I was a crossdresser, as I certainly didn't have access to all the information out there today. And even if I had been more aware, at that time I lacked the emotional maturity to deal with it directly.

My particular comment was meant to mean that I later realized I was a crossdresser and that I often wonder if that clicked for my old girlfriends as well. I honestly don't think they were too suspicious at the time but now that CDing is much more out there, I wonder if the lightbulb came on for them as well.

KandisTX
06-04-2008, 01:25 PM
Sounds, like a fairy tale to me!
Renee

I think the same thing.. it seems to be along the same lines as the beginning of the old Troma Films movie "The Toxic Avenger"...

Kandis:love::rose2:

Amy Hepker
06-06-2008, 04:14 AM
I used to tell my Girlfriends that I thought that all girls should HAVE to wear DRESSES ALL the time. Well, that brought forth, how would you like to wear one and I was able to trick a couple girls into it. I loved every second and still remember those times.

Beth-Lock
07-18-2008, 07:41 PM
So, some were tricked, and some tricked girls into thinking they were tricking them. How many did this as a result of a game, like strip poker in reverse, where the loser has to put on girl's clothes, or chose at random, from girl's clothes?

Alex!
07-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Nope. Never. I don't even know how that could happen. Unless you're drunk and some women dress you up when you're in a stupor. I've seen that happen once.

Pattie O
07-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Well not tricked but easily persuaded.When I was in grade 3 at school I got to play a dairy maid in a play that we were doing for the end of year concert.I'll never forget the thrill I was getting when I dressed for the role and especially as I was "allowed" to wear pantyhose.I thought that possibly my mother enjoyed helping me dress up (especially since she always wanted a daughter !).

Oh memories......

Pattie O

NoraTV
07-18-2008, 10:58 PM
My first experience was pledging a fraternity when the pledges had to be "dates" for our big brothers. Most of the guys deliberately tried to be comical (and some of them were hilarious), but I really got into it, with the help of a GG friend. I know it's not nice to brag but I looked smashing... the classic little back dress, sexy shoes, shoulder length wig, and great makeup. My "date" really got into it, brought me flowers, picked me up at apartment, and treated me like a lady all evening We even had to slow dance with our "dates." (That was really strange at first because I had to start doing everything in reverse... and in heels.)

That was the first time I was ever fully dressed and I looked great. I really enjoyed it but also learned something about myself that night.

Tricked? No. Treated? Definitely.

ManInBra
07-19-2008, 02:22 AM
I was gonna say but someone beat me to it,, But how can you trick someone into doing something they are more than willing to do anyway ?

LovelyRita
07-19-2008, 02:37 AM
My junior year of highschool 1989. There was a boys beautywalk. I had my girlfriend dress me and do my make up for it. I wore a green seguined gown with a long slit up the side that she had worn in a previous pagent. I was in absolute heaven walking out in front of my entire school looking so pretty and actually won runner-up. The winner dressed as a grandma with grey wig and all, he was the school clown and a whole lot more popular than me.

Amy Hepker
07-19-2008, 05:02 AM
I really wish I could have done something for school or a play or something, but then again, I did not want anyone to know I liked it, back then, now, I don't care and would love it.

NoraTV
07-19-2008, 02:51 PM
I was gonna say but someone beat me to it,, But how can you trick someone into doing something they are more than willing to do anyway ?
It's like the old Br'er Rabbit story: "Oh please please please. Do anything you want, but don't throw me in that briar patch!"

All you have to do is substitute "skirt and heels" for "briar patch."

Emily Anderson
07-19-2008, 02:55 PM
Yeah, once a stranger offered me a million dollars to dress up in a frilly fancy dress costume and go into a biker bar in downtown NYC. When I went in, the stranger ran away! I'm lucky to be here to tell the story :)

TxKimberly
07-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Yeah, once a stranger offered me a million dollars to dress up in a frilly fancy dress costume and go into a biker bar in downtown NYC. When I went in, the stranger ran away! I'm lucky to be here to tell the story :)

Any one else smell something? Smells sort of like cow manure, otherwise known as Bull****? :)

uknowhoo
07-19-2008, 03:25 PM

You didn't get the check I sent you? :eek:

Then... who cashed it?!? :eek::eek::eek::

:D

Mitch23
07-19-2008, 03:31 PM
A giant eagle swooped down and carried me off to the planet Zog, where ~I was tricked by some very mean Zoggites into dressing as a girl ...

Mitch

Jenny J
07-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Wow!

I thought I was the only one that had an encounter with the Zoggites!

I guess the secrets out about their planet now and everyone will want to go there.

Emily Anderson
07-19-2008, 04:02 PM
You didn't get the check I sent you? :eek:

Then... who cashed it?!? :eek::eek::eek::

:D

I want my money!!!

I am so envious of all those of you that had the opportunity to dress when young. Is it a particularly North American thing to cross dress at school and at Haloween? Maybe I have led a sheltered life but I have never heard of it in the UK.

Yeah, it's unfair! In the UK, it's only acceptable if you're a future politician or soccer star.

Beth-Lock
07-19-2008, 10:30 PM
There is an interesting story in this month's www.petticoated.com of a young student, boarding out, whose landlady has a wardrobe full of women's clothes in his room which she tells him, not to be temptd to get into. Of course he does and she confronts him and forces him to dress in the clothes everyday. Of course the wardrobe had a secret alarm that alerted the landlady, as to when to catch the lad. I weonder how many have had fantasies involving landladies. And of course, are any such experiences confrimed true in real life? Finally, is having such fantasies a stepping stone to becoming a CD?

Amy Hepker
07-20-2008, 06:25 AM
Beth I read Petticoated.com all the time. There are a lot of good stories there if you go back through the achives. I know that there is a lot of being forced or tricked into dressing going on or had gone on, maybe there are so many that are afraid to talk about it.

Beth-Lock
07-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Those into spiritualism and reincarnation, say being petticoated in one life can make you into a CD in the next! Maybe petticoating has been a big thing, and merely gone underground today.
I remember a punishment threat in my school, roughly a sex segregated half junior high, that guys who misbehaved might be put in the girls' classes, and even have to wear a girl's bloomer type one piece gym outfit, along with the girls when it came time for gym class.

Jeannie
07-21-2008, 07:21 PM
I don't think it was exactly being tricked, but as very young child my older sister would dress me up as a girl and I would be the little sister she didn't have (we later had a real little sister so I had to jump in the closet). So thanks sis, you made me the girl I am today. XOXOXO.

Jeannie

Heather_Marie
07-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Holly
No... but I've tricked others into tricking me into dressing as a girl

I'm with Holly and I also trick people into talking about me being a CD'er.