PDA

View Full Version : "Call ahead tomorrow if you're going to have the kids with you"

SiobhanW
01-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Last night I told my wife that she should call ahead tomorrow if she plans to bring the grand-kids back to the house with her after their music lessons. I told her that there might be a chance I'd be "dressed inappropriately for visitors".

Yes, I think Siobhan is back. The lull has subsided!

Actually, this is the first time I've ever told my wife that she might come home to find me dressed. I'm normally back in drab by the time I expect her home. But it was nice to be able to have the option of staying dressed if I want to.

Shelly Preston
01-05-2008, 09:33 AM
What was your wifes reaction ?

SiobhanW
01-05-2008, 09:40 AM
What was your wifes reaction ?

She said "Oh, you're all sexed up, are you?" (because she generally equates my dressing with impending sexual relations). To which I replied "Oh, yeah!" (because I am :D ).

MJ
01-05-2008, 10:05 AM
your wife knows you too well . have a great day

Deborah Jane
01-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Your wife sounds really cool!! Lucky you:thumbsup:

SiobhanW
01-05-2008, 10:18 AM
But only tolerant. Not really enthusiastic, I'm afraid. Still, I'll happily take what I can get!

SiobhanW
01-05-2008, 03:04 PM
That was fun.

I tried 3 full outfits on, with jewelry and wigs but no makeup. And I went into my wife's side of the closet to see what she had that was new and fun, and that I might just slip into for a few minutes. It's amazing how many outfits that woman bought this last year, many of which are still NWT. Unfortunately she is a size 14 and I'm more of a 16. So her jackets, blouses, and dresses are a bit tight through the bust. But she sure has some new things that look cute on me!

I'm still sitting here with black thigh-highs, panties and bra on (under drab loungewear just in case she forgets to call), hoping she might be interested in a romantic lingerie afternoon. I have a mocca coloured teddy sitting out for her wear, if she is, and there is a bottle of champagne on chill and a fire in the hearth to combat the rainy, chilly weather.