PDA

View Full Version : Green Colour Shrug

susanjane
01-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Hi ladies.

Just letting you know what a bargain I got today in Marks and Spencer's sale.

I was with my wife shopping in the ladies wear department (of course). I was in DRAB.(sort of)

On a rail she saw this green colour shrub/top. I could see it was my size and not hers.
There were loads of people about and she said out loud, this is lovely it will go either with any of your black or dark coloured skirts or pants.

It had been reduced from £15 to £3. She said that at the price it wouldn't matter if it didn't fit, there were far to many people for me to try it on.
And anyway all though I was to the outside in DRAB I had a black V necked top with a velvet collar on together with my wonderbra. If I had taken off my top coat my cleavage would be showing. I was also wearing gloves as my nails were painted a lovely shimmering pink.

We then looked at the costume jewellry and she bought me a drop stone pendant on a gold colour chain, reduced from £10 to £3. It looks great with the shrug top.

At home she then suggested that I get dressed. I did and am now wearing the necklace but with a button though dress. My wife was surprised I didn't wear the shrug with a skirt, I told her I would like to wear that tomorrow morning.

She also bought herself a pink short sleeved top which had also been reduced, she asked if I would also like one but I think they would have been too short in length for me.

It's just feels so great to be treated by my wife as a woman. I just hate going into the men's department, my wife knows that of course and often we look for womens clothes that I can wear as a man. I no longer wear underpants just panties, we couldn't see any I liked in the sale today.

So ladies it might be worth a look at the sale at M & S

I got it home and it fits fine.

Love

Susanjane.
xxx

DonnaT
01-06-2008, 08:37 AM
Very nice, Susan, ain't it great?

mike47
01-06-2008, 08:51 AM
Sounds like you had a great day shopping. That is always fun. Especially when it is on sale.

Angie G
01-06-2008, 09:23 AM
I do love sales :hugs:
Angie

Shelly Preston
01-06-2008, 01:23 PM
That is a lovely picture Susan

Even better when its a bargain too :happy:

marilyn_uktv
01-06-2008, 01:42 PM
You look lovely in your new purchases, Susan. I'm so envious that you have such a supportive wife whom you can go shopping with.

Marilyn x

breanna53
01-06-2008, 05:39 PM
NIce top, it would match a skirt i have, its black with shades of green, that top would be perfect. i am envious i have been looking for awhie for the perfect top.