PDA

View Full Version : Almost gave it up.

LisaRaye
01-05-2008, 01:16 PM
Hi to all that know me on here and to those that don't hello as well. It's been over a year since i lasted dressed I almost forgot how sexy and relaxed I felt. See I live in an apartment and with kids it is hard to do so I started giving up on her. But now I live alone so I am free to be me, Still ever got the courage to go out dressed I guess one day I will. I realize this time around that this is really apart of me, no matter how long I don't dress Roxxy always resurface is that a good thing or bad thing. Also everytime she comes back I go one more next further then the last time, whats up with that? Is that a clue to telling me that I am suspose to be this way. Girls help me out please I am confused.

I love Being Me.......:doll:

kimberly ann487
01-05-2008, 01:28 PM
I am at just about the same crossroad as you are. I feel that even though the outward expression of my fem side may be limited, deep down in my heart I know who I am. To me that's what counts. :hugs:
KIM:love:

bobbi(CO)
01-05-2008, 01:46 PM
I've tried to stop dressing several times but awlays seem to go back and buy more fem. things

LisaRaye
01-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks Kim and bobbi for your thoughts on this.