PDA

View Full Version : what if

Lynette
01-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Hi
What if your wife wanted to dress like a guy?
Yes I know women can dress in just about anything they want but what if she wanted to dress and look and act like a guy?
I don't think I would like it:sad:Lynette

SiobhanW
01-05-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm not sure if I could handle it either, especially if she wanted to wear "something" down the front of her shorts. Or wanted to use said "object" on me! :eek:

But then, with what I like to do. What right do I have to deny her!

Besides, it could work out to be a hoot. You never know if you don't try. :happy:

Deborah Jane
01-05-2008, 03:17 PM
I,d let her...But only if she let me dress, look and act as a girl!!

Joanne f
01-05-2008, 05:21 PM
Her choice of clothes is her own if i wanted to see her in some thing different to that choice some times then i would ask her if she would like to wear it for me, if not well that is still her choice ,ie,i would love to see her in goth or vamp cloths but she will not wear them but i still respect her for that , besides that i can`t keep on to much as i do want to live to the end of the week :D

joanne

Carroll
01-05-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm not sure if I could handle it either, especially if she wanted to wear "something" down the front of her shorts. Or wanted to use said "object" on me! :eek:

Besides, it could work out to be a hoot. You never know if you don't try. :happy:

yeah, the use of the "Object" would be my only concern:D

jennydl
01-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi,I think I would be able to accept her dressing if it were close to the same level as my cding.
jenny

LisaRaye
01-05-2008, 05:45 PM
i would let her and besides it will make it easier for me to cd so its perfect.. win win:Party2:

LACD
01-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Yes I would let her dress in male mode. I agree with Deborah Jane. By the end of the evening it could be really fun if enough Cuervo Gold is used.

vikki2020
01-05-2008, 06:01 PM
I really wouldn't have any problem with that.And if you think about it, how could any of us feel that it's wrong?

Joy Carter
01-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Anything but flannel ! Yuk !

Eugenie
01-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Hi

With what I have learned on our discussions here and on other forums . dedicated to transgender people, I would accept it far more easily than I would have done a few years ago...

Think of it, a few years ago I didn't even accept my own x-dressing...

Now I would accept. How could I not accept her being who she want to be when I want her to accept me as I am?

:hugs:
Eugenie

kaitlin
01-05-2008, 07:27 PM
Hey Girls, I would have to say "Go for it". I am free to dress anyway I want at any time I choose. The only thing we have agreed on is the danger factor involved in going out dressed in this little narrow minded town. So I would be a real butt if I told her she couldn't dress as she wants. And as far as the item down front, well the roles are reversed you know! If your going to play the part .....I'll leave it at that. Got to follow the rules and all. Love ya'll Kaitlin

MJ
01-05-2008, 07:36 PM
if i had a S.O who wanted to do that .. i would Love it, Love it .. how cool is that and so much fun .. oh the item down front .. well ER :heehee:

JackieInPA
01-05-2008, 10:38 PM
I would love it!!! Provided it was mutual...i get to be the woman and her the man!!! As for the object...hmmmmmm...turnabout is fair play!!

AmberTG
01-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Ya, I wouldn't have any problem with that, my first wife could probably get away with it pretty well.:D She'd need a fake mustache though.
As for the "object" any comments I might make would just get me in trouble with the moderators!:heehee:

Dawn Marie
01-05-2008, 11:11 PM
She pretty well does now. Pants,slacks and a blouse are her usually atire. Or jeans and a t-shirt, and her hair is almost as short as mine. I think she only owns one dress and maybe 5 skirts. I wish she would wear more dresses but that will probably never happen, and all her colors are very neutral. No bright colors, except for her nail polish, which she has done every three weeks.
But even if she did not dress that way I would still let her, it her choice not mine. As long as she lets me wear what I want to wear too.

Sharon
01-05-2008, 11:21 PM
What if your wife wanted to ...... look and act like a guy?

If you have an SO, I would advise you to not show her this. You want "tit," but aren't willing to give "tat."

Anyone who expects to be given respect, understanding, and/or tolerance, should be prepared to do the same in return.

girl_in_pantyhose
01-05-2008, 11:37 PM
god this is going to sound corny but i fell in love with my girlfriend because she was just some one who i felt really happy with. i guess lucky for me that person turned out to be a she.

my only qualm with if she started dressing like a man is if her whole loving personality changed.

I would so support her if she wanted to dress like a guy... that would just give me more reason to get all dressed up :D !

Marvina Martian
01-06-2008, 01:06 AM
I would absolutely love it! She is very close now anyhow as she always wears jeans and pants. But to truly crossdress would be a treat. I'd even show her some of the inside scoops to being a guy, member and all...;)

Kate Simmons
01-06-2008, 01:34 AM
She wouldn't be able to keep it up. My wife is and always has been a girly girl.:happy:

Carla Mel
01-06-2008, 02:08 AM
i would let her and besides it will make it easier for me to cd so its perfect.. win win:Party2:

I agree with you, beside the win, is win, win, win as we could exchange our clothes either way, and buy for each other and for both feminine or masculine stuff.
And then I always think transgendered people as "special" people, not only gifted because they understand much better (if possible) the opposite genre, there is more, every transgendered person I met was always very different but still with pretty good "karma". So I will not mind at all if my wife was transgendered.

Kisses
Carla

Daphne7
01-06-2008, 02:49 AM
i find this to be a very interesting thread. I am a GG who generally wears pants. I'm just more comfortable in them, but i don't associate pants with men. Pants have been a gender universal article of clothing since i was a child. Wearing pants does not make me feel less female, or more male. Pants are practical. I can move efficiently in them. they do not cause problems when i try to get into a car, walk quickly/run, move up/down stairs or a myriad of other movement related activities that i encounter in the course of a day.

Pants made for women are styled to enhance the female shape- hip huggers, low rise, flare, boot cut, wide leg etc etc. Mens pants are not like that. pick your waist band and length and guys are finished. Women wearing pants is not a symbol to show lack of femininity. Women wear pants that are made for women and get no extra kick out of wearing a taboo article of clothing. Guys just have a limited wardrobe, unfair but true.

Beyond pants, regarding a female SO taking on traditional male qualities: There are many male traits that are very ingrained female traits as well, these traits are just not emphasized as being desirable in women. Unlike a man who expresses female traits- females with male-like traits are often ignored rather then ridiculed; or in some places the male-traits are encouraged in women as a way for parents to empower their daughters in a sexist world. Whereas boys are taught to not cry-don't be a sissy, don't throw like a girl etc etc. To be defined as a boy is to not be a girl. The biggest male trait i see is aggression. But some of the most aggressive people i know are women: aggressive, sneaky and manipulative. The aggressive guys just have an overpowering physical strength or a holier-than-thou complex. But maybe i see it this way because i don't know men as well as women.

women can be soft, gentle, caring, loving, giving and all those other soft qualities, but there are quite a few of us who are hard as nails, who will shove back when pushed, take charge, do what needs to be done and protect those around us. (sometimes the best defense is having a good offense.) In some ways it is the nature of women- loving and caring yet fierce... i remember all those discovery channel shows about mother bears.
And men have those same soft female qualities but have been heavily influenced to not express them as freely.

would a female SO expressing male traits just be emphasizing qualities that were always there to begin with or would she be changing- would she be a different person when dressed as a guy? would she think of herself as a he with a male persona name? would she try to be the kind a guy that she finds attractive all the while staying heterosexual? if the kind of guy she tried to emulate was a turn off for you how accepting and tolerant would you be of her? If you were a were not a CDer and understood yourself to be 100% male all the time would your reaction to her "secret" be different?

I pose these questions with the intention to provoke thought, not to challenge anyone.

Kate Simmons
01-06-2008, 05:22 AM
Wouldn't matter too much to me Daphne. I fell in love with the person. The appearance has very little to do with that, but that's just me.:happy:

JenniferMBlack
01-06-2008, 11:24 AM

nothing wrong with that either if it is some thing you want to do I know I enjoy it some times.

Jilmac
01-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Hi
Yes I know women can dress in just about anything they want but what if she wanted to dress and look and act like a guy?

I wouldn't have any qualms about it. Women in mens clothes are much more accepted in society than men in womens clothes. I would let her wear my flannel shirt, bib overalls, steel toe boots, and hardhat and go work at my old job too.:D :hugs: Jill

DonnaT
01-06-2008, 03:39 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with it. Even if she were packing.

If I wasn't trans, would I have a problem? I would hope not, as I don't discriminate, but since I've always been this way, I couldn't guarantee it if I wasn't this way.

serinalynn
01-06-2008, 03:48 PM
MY wife dances to her own drummer! If she wanted to dress like a man I would most likely let her. She lets me dress as a woman and doesn't say much about it. I can do that much for her. Not that she would, She says "It's fun to be a girl"! so she has that on me. But I definately like shopping for womens clothing for me.

shauna 9
01-06-2008, 06:49 PM
I would love it!!! I get to be the woman and her the man!!!

sissy_she_boy
01-06-2008, 06:53 PM
Well, I don't have a wife. But if i did, I would prefer that she dressed and acted like the man of the house. I would also love it if she were the man in the bedroom too :happy:

kisses
sissy dana

ericalynncd
01-06-2008, 06:58 PM
I would be fine with everything but the appendage. :eek:

SiobhanW
01-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Sometimes I think my wife must sneak on here and read my posts behind my back.

Today we were talking about my CD'ing and she says to me "So how would you feel if I started wearing men's pants and oxfords?". To which I replied "Err, I'd be OK with it I suppose, given what I do". So she continues "And what if I bound my breasts?". "Err, whatever you want".

My wife, the Transmasculine. :hugs: