PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Style?

Stephanie
04-16-2005, 09:13 AM
I was kind of curious about something: When you crossdress, do you feel the need to fully make yourself up (wig, makeup, etc.) in order to fully enjoy crossdressing or do you enjoy just throwing on whatever type clothing whether or not you're all made up? For me, myself, it depends on what kind of clothing I want to wear. For instance, if I don't really have a lot of time to get ready or I want to dress casually, I might just throw on some panties and other clothing that could be considered more "unisex" (i.e. women's jeans, slacks, etc.) but if I wanted to dress in more "feminine" attire I think I would really want to really "doll" myself up first with accessories and everything. What's everybody else's preferred practice?

DebbieThomas
04-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Hi Stephanie
when around the house I'll just throw on a skirt and top, 20% of time with forms. dont wear makeup at home, cant see spending time to get all made up to just stay at in.

Priscilla1018
04-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Hi Stephanie,

Mostly drab for me with panties underneath.My Mother-in-law lives with us and I would hate to be the cause of The Big One.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

windycissy
04-16-2005, 12:41 PM
It's all or nothing for me. Putting on a pair of panties under guy clothes does nothing for me. So when I get dressed, it's a major production: shaving real close, fingernails just long enough to polish, and of course the makeup, wig, lingerie and whatever outfit I've selected for the day. The magic moment always comes once the makeup, wig, slip and stockings are on, and I look and feel like a woman as I finish dressing. Windy

SilkenPrincess
04-16-2005, 01:44 PM
It's all or nothing for me.

Dittos!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

KarenNY
04-16-2005, 02:36 PM
I tend to dress up fully but not do much in the way of makeup, if I'm staying in the house. I'm married to a non-tolerant wife, so I only get to dress when no one's home. I used to dress fully, full makeup and all, and go out, but it's been different the last almost several years since I've been married. Wife used to be tolerant but not since we had kids.
I never mix my genders other than the lack of makeup, so I don't do the panties under male clothes thing. When I dress en femme, it's from the skin out, whether I'm wearing a dress, skirt outfit or slacks and a blouse.

Karen :)

Ashley in Virginia
04-16-2005, 03:23 PM
All or nuthin for me. I like low rider jeans and denim skirts. I like to look like the girl you would find at the mall. Casual and flirty. :)

Sophie Haworth
04-16-2005, 04:41 PM
All or nothing for me.

It is very important to me to be able to see the woman, as well as the feelings.

I have been trying on some new clothes today, I will add the pics to the pictures thread.

veronica
04-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Minimum Stockings, skirt, heels and panties. Almost daily.

Ava Mouse
04-16-2005, 07:48 PM
All or nothing...

Just seems to weird to wear both male & female clothes at the same time...

Sweet Susan
04-16-2005, 07:57 PM
Somewhat all or nothing, though I do wear panties under my drab pants. When I'm at home I go all out, except in the evenings before bed, I'll watch television in a nightie.

sissy maid phylis
04-16-2005, 10:03 PM
like most other girls when i am home after work i will put on a skirt and top .wear my wig but no make up .but when i am going out to my wed night cd meeting i am dressed in whatever outfit merrits the occasion.usually i will wear just a nice skirt and a pretty top ,but if we are going out to one of our cdi functions i will wear a nice dress and my best heels.and i will be made up and be looking my best..love phylis anne :)

Jadeanne
04-16-2005, 11:13 PM
I'm just a stay at home dresser and currently don't use makeup very often.

My clothes are usually all male or all female not counting my animal print slippers that I wear around the house in male mode sometimes.

Jadeanne

timme
04-17-2005, 03:28 AM
Like most in this thread it's all or nothing.When I cross dress it's all the way no matter what.Make-up perfect wig nicely combed styled,Nice satin bra panty set,hose slip,& what ever outfit "look" I decied on for the day? (usually a office suit or etc) nice high heels.I may not be going anywhere,but I sure look good,& vary dressed up,& that's what I'm after when I dress thank you vary much!
HUGS
TIMME

AngelBelow
04-17-2005, 03:32 AM
whatever makes me feel young and prettay! ^_^

~*AMH*~

jenny c
04-17-2005, 04:40 AM
Its all or nothing for me too!! i love to take my time to prepare and fully dress with makeup etc i usually spend the whole day dressed when i do it and sometimes i venture out to meet friends etc

Natasha Anne
04-17-2005, 05:16 AM
I'm quite happy to be androgynous. I know wearing just drab is a big dissappointment for me, so I'll often wear brightly colourled ladies socks with my clothes for work when I cannot dress casually that day (4 out of 5 days a week on average)

As for weekends, evenings and gym, I'm always wearing mostly female clothing.

I don't need to be completely made over to enjoy myself, but I love colour and detail so I ensure I get some of that in my clothing everyday.

When I'm going on I like to be as glamorous as possible, and then I go with the wig, boobs etc... that's my favourite but not something I can do everyday.

I guess you could say I'm androgynous to female, and hate just wearing all male clothing.

Deanna2
04-17-2005, 06:48 PM
All or nothing is great when I want to pamper myself and it can take an hour or more - what with choosing what to wear, painting toenails, rubbing cream on my legs and putting on makeup etc.

However, what I really love is being able to just put on something simple and quick. There is nothing like jumping out of bed in the morning and putting on a pair of knickers with a cami top and short lycra skirt rounded off with 3" slides and having that first, all-important cup of coffee at the table with the paper.

Luvya

Brandy_Marie
04-17-2005, 07:07 PM
For me, it used to be that I wanted to do the 'all or nothing' gig when I dressed. That kept me from dressing very often at all, though. I'm gradually changing my ways. Up until recently, I only dressed in lingerie for special occasions with my wife.

Now I'm switching to strictly feminine intimates. Even in drab; it helps remind me who I am. I'm starting to be okay with the thought of dressing at home without going all the way. I find I'm more comfortable en femme than throwing on a t-shirt and pair of shorts when I come home from work. Right now, since I'm a long ways away from going out in public (mostly b/c I need supplies, not b/c i'm afraid), makeup is reserved only for special occasions with my wife or private parties with my close friends. I have a very nice collection of sleepwear and lingerie (mostly thanks to my wife), so I always sleep en femme. I've actually found that I sleep better in a corset than without one.

Some of this growing acceptance of myself is due to the love and understanding of my wife; some of it is due to the love and understanding of a close circles of friends who have been in my life for years that welcomed Brandy with open arms; and some of it is due to the things I've learned from the many wonderful ladies here on this site.

Thanks,

Brandy Marie Devereaux

MistyCD
04-17-2005, 07:26 PM
There are times, that I sometimes just slip into my pantyhose and heels. Other times I dress more complete, with lingerie and dress. Other than some polish for my toes and some easily to remove lip gloss, I do not do makeup. My wife does not know and would not approve.

Luv Misty

DonnaT
04-17-2005, 08:27 PM
I mix 'em up all the time. Why not, women do.

Sharon
04-17-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm almost always dressed completely when I am home (at least until my daughter moved back with me temporarily a couple weeks ago) and I almost always make myself up. If I get home late at night though, I'll forgo with making up my face and just put on a nightgown or something.

Wenda
04-18-2005, 12:07 AM
The full range. Sometimes I just need to have my breastforms and a tight sleeveless top under my shirt when I go out, semi-drab. I enjoy feeling my boobs when I am in a check-out line-up. Sometimes I also wear boots and ladies' jeans. I get some looks. but, if you can't screw with peoples' minds, what is the point?
There are times when I can't sleep, I get up and put on my favourite black vinyl elbow length gloves, or my thigh-high vinyl boots, or my thigh high leather boots.... whatever calls to me at the moment. I normally only do the whole deal, nails, makeup etc on weekends. forever in heels...wenda.

Tristen Cox
04-18-2005, 05:52 AM
Still wish I could do the damn make up right but even still I don't feel complete unless I at least make an effort to do my face and wear a wig. Doesn't make much sense to look at myself in the mirror fully dolled up and a male head stuck on. Maybe it's my 'big' head, then again that's another story :rolleyes:

Katie Ashe
04-18-2005, 09:25 AM
I usaully wear what I can, considering the task I'm doing and whom I around. I don't really have a stile, I guess. Just wear what I can, When I can :rolleyes:

Almost alway have on some kind of nylons though...

Katie

tricot gal
04-18-2005, 02:43 PM
Unlike many of you girls, I'm strictly an in-the-house crossdresser. Furthermore, I'm a long-time lingerie lover and consequently my attire and style differs from those cders who prefer to dress themselves in a more complete feminized fashion. Having said that, however, the evolution of my crossdressing has transformed me from a basic, first cd step panty wearer into a quasi- or pre-op she-male in terms of changes in my recent crossdressing appearance.

It was not long after I began to wear my wife's panties that I felt the need and desire to wear other lingerie items such as nighties, slips, bras and hosiery. Finally I realized that more satisfaction could be derived from my cding if I purchased a wig, breastforms, shoes, a dress and lipstick. Rarely do I wear my only dress and thus I almost always dress myself in pretty and sensual lingerie along with putting on my wig, breastforms, shoes and lipstick.

sidney_girl
04-20-2005, 06:05 PM
I try to be "dressed"--to some extent--every day. There are times when to be fully dressed--makeup, breast forms, the works--just isn't practical or advisable: on those occasions, I'll dress more androgynously, but still all in women's clothing. But whenever I can, I go for the full effect: only when I'm fully attired am I fully satisfied.

There's one exception to the above rules: sometimes I'll dress in little girls' clothes. And when I do that, I go for a certain degree of realism: no breast forms, and the only makeup is flavored lip gloss. Of course, shaving is still a must!

Wendy me
04-20-2005, 06:19 PM
depends on the mood but always loseing as mutch of"him" as i can..........

linda glam
04-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Dittos!
Love,
SilkenPrincess
all or nothing for me too

Katrina
04-20-2005, 08:57 PM
I very rarely go 100%, and I very rarely use makeup. I'm just lazy/too busy I guess. I do like to wear some skimpy undies around the house (and sometimes to work) and maybe a pair of heels, but that is usually it :(

christy_blue1
04-21-2005, 12:05 AM
i perfer a nice dress, but i do like a nice skirt outfit at times. i just like to dress up . dont wear a wig or make-up. so most of the time the dress or skirt outfit will do. dont forget about the slip. whats dressing up without it