PDA

View Full Version : wat if

tiffanythecd2001
01-05-2008, 05:56 PM
:happy:Hi; what if you woke up as a trangender lady the next morning and you went to bed as a male, name 5 things that you would you like change about your new body, , like your breast, thighs, hair, name like 5 things, Tiffany :heehee:

Stephenie S
01-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Sorry honey, but I like my body. It's strong and healthy and has served me well for 60+ years. I'm afraid I have gotten used to it by now. It would be nice to have bigger breasts and some hips and butt, but I don't, and overall, I'm pretty satisfied with what I got already.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Oh, and hair. It would be nice to have more hair. LOL

Mixie
01-05-2008, 09:19 PM
I would make my ribs smaller, my jaw less broad, my nose smaller, my torso shorter, and my legs longer.

For extra credit, I would make my calves rounder and my butt bigger. Not wider, but bigger.

I'm that type of vain that passes for insecure ^_^

TeriAnn
01-05-2008, 09:26 PM
I would want big big boobs, a very flat stomach, have no hair except on my head, smaller feet at least 3 sizes, and have a great looking face. I can only wish for it to happen.:heehee::heehee:

SandyR
01-05-2008, 09:27 PM
As a girl.....hmmmmm. More heels.....hehe. For real, not sure hun, I kinda like the guy in me, but if I woke up as a Girl, softer face...

Hugs.

SandyR

Marvina Martian
01-05-2008, 09:46 PM
only 5????? Darn! Of course it would be C breasts, a nice shapely hips and rear no adams apple with a feminine voice, be blond with great thick long hair and the last it to have a very beautiful and feminine face.

Yep, that would do it for me. Since this fantasy isn't going to happen all by it's self maybe I need to coax it along here and there ;) :heehee:

Angie G
01-05-2008, 09:52 PM
I 'd like to look like you but with all the real girl parts :hugs:
Angie

Dawn Marie
01-05-2008, 10:48 PM
First off I want my long hair that I had back when I was 40,(it was long enough that I sat on it). Secondly I want a more femmine face, Third I would like bigger breast, size 40B or C. Forth I would like a little more in the hip and butt area. and lastly I would like longer legs.
Now I'm ready for the world to see.

heidi99
01-05-2008, 10:48 PM
For me it would be:
1. shrink me down to a proportional 5'9"
2. ladies size 8 feet
3. female voice
4. full head of long blonde hair
5. no hair anywhere else

Honorable mention: adams apple (but they can fix that with surgery nowadays), C breasts (again, can be done with surgery). I didn't really get from the original post whether the private parts had been changed. If not, those would be the 5th choice. ;)

Jena11
01-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Well, here is my list

1. C cup breasts
2. Female Voice
3. More female face
4. No hair except on head
5. No memories of ever being a boy!

Nicole Erin
01-06-2008, 05:06 PM
1) hips. I would LOVE to have them.
2) little or no scarring on my legs and face.
3) Size 10 foot instead of 11 [would be proportional to my height]
4) A little more boobage. I don't need DD's
5) Alter the shape of the upper front part of my neck.

I don't mind being a BBW. I am not petite and will probably never be.

Deborah Jane
01-06-2008, 05:15 PM
My 5?
1-Feminine face
2-Long blond hair
3-36D breasts
4-No body hair at all [except head]
5-Feminine hips
I,d blame my deep husky voice on smoking!!:p

serinalynn
01-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Here Goes!

1 Look more feminine IE make over, hormones hair removal everywhere except #5 below
2 Boob job I want full C cups to put in my Plunge Bras. Cleavage is wanted!!!
3 Smaller Feet so I can wear womens size 10 w shoes
4 Loose weight
5 on the top of my head hair regrowth then let it grow to the middle of my back.

Sinthia
01-06-2008, 05:30 PM
All the above!!!